PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION: Re selling newest figures in this forum.

palps45895
05-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi,

With the recent extreme scarcity of new product the last year and especially this one, I have recently thought about ordering cases direct and possibly a few cases to bring the cost per figure down some...

With Lightsword no longer offering the newest items, newer items seem scarce on this board now.

In short, if I order cases of new Hasbro product and break it up for sale on here at cost is that a problem? EE is 110 a case which is 9.17 per figure before tax and shipping... the question is I guess if I did this for example, is charging lets say $10.79 per figure considered acceptable and cost then on here?

I would love to help everyone out, but I don't want to get stuck holding the bag if someone starts complaining the cost should be 8.99 or somesuch lol.

Well I guess post here and lmk the opinion.

Chris Wyman
05-04-2011, 09:09 PM
From our FAQ:

Prices must indicate no higher than fair market value. Moderators will use their judgement to decide whether or not the prices are fair. For items currently at retail stores, the prices must be no higher than their normal retail cost. NO SCALPING OF CURRENT ITEMS WILL BE PERMITTED. If you paid more than retail for the item, you must state in your post that you did so. For items more than one year old, some leeway in price will be permitted, subject again to the discretion of the moderators.