PDA

View Full Version : One more proof of purchase...any help?

spires75
04-14-2011, 05:15 PM
Can anyone help me out with a proof of purchase for the mailaway boba? I've been holding out for a gamorrean guard, just can't find one. Anyone help me out there, I'd be happy to buy one.

Darth_Tippy
04-14-2011, 05:18 PM
I think the deadline has passed for the Rocket Firing Fett, but if you need one for the next one drop me a PM I can help you out.

nintendo2600
04-14-2011, 08:07 PM
Rocket Fett's had to be post marked by March 31st so I'm sorry to say you've missed the boat. The next mail away should start soon though so you will have plenty of time for that one. Mind you I doubt anything is gonna be near as cool as the Rocket Fett. Myself I was just happy to make the deadline to get the mail away Sgt. Brick from the clone wars mail offer as it had the same deadline of March 31st post marking.

RogueLeader1138
04-14-2011, 08:57 PM
Rocket Fett's had to be post marked by March 31st so I'm sorry to say you've missed the boat. The next mail away should start soon though so you will have plenty of time for that one. Mind you I doubt anything is gonna be near as cool as the Rocket Fett. Myself I was just happy to make the deadline to get the mail away Sgt. Brick from the clone wars mail offer as it had the same deadline of March 31st post marking.

The Redemption Certificate for the Rocket Firing Boba Fett says:

"All requests must be postmarked by April 30, 2011"

So they should still be good.

delta_leader
04-14-2011, 08:59 PM
actually if you go back through one of the old rs news stories from last month,they stopped taking the rocket firing boba fett offers. good thing i got mine.

by the way ryan,pm sent.

spires75
04-14-2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks for all the support guys. I didn't know they were not accepting them. I thought I was in with the April 30th deadline. Can anyone confirm the shortened time span? This is somewhat disappointing. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

AaylaSecurasMan
04-14-2011, 10:28 PM
Thanks for all the support guys. I didn't know they were not accepting them. I thought I was in with the April 30th deadline. Can anyone confirm the shortened time span? This is somewhat disappointing. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Form says APRIL 30TH, you still have time.

Spookymufu
04-14-2011, 10:42 PM
PM me your address and I'll send you one out...

Eric_Taylor
04-16-2011, 11:01 AM
yep it's for sure april 30 th , just talked to hasbro about my SGT Bric that I still haven't got and asked about fett and they sent me a mail away form