PDA

View Full Version : FS- Toys R Us Millenium Falcon Store Display

JonCJedi
01-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Hello everyone. Long time reader, first time poster. Forgive me because I'm not the most tech-savvy guy. I have the full-size Millenium Falcon Toys R Us store display that was raffled off back in ~1998. It's been hanging in my "Star Wars" room all that time, but my wife and I are downsizing and it's got to find a new home. Here are some details about it:

It's #173 of 500, the plaque is labelled "Millenium Falcon Extraordinaire" and is located right under where the top guns go.

All of these were won "as is" so mine was missing one set of guns and one of the red lights on the top. It does have the antenna dish.

There's some slight separation by the cockpit area.

Other than that, it's in awesome condition and really makes for an impressive display piece, if you have the room. I'm a smoke-free house so you're good there.

As far as price, I'm not really sure...$1,500? I have pictures so if your interested, feel free to post with questions you have and I'll respond. Also, I'm pretty much selling everything I own that was purchased from 1995-2010, so I may have other things you're interested in.

My apologies if I've broken any posting rules, it's my first time!

Thanks Jon.

SABRESEDGE
01-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Welcome to the boards Jon. You might want to post what state/town you're located in since this obviously would be a pick up only item due to it's size. Good luck in your sales! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

James

JonCJedi
01-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Thanks James, I knew I was forgetting something! I'm in the Poughkeepsie, NY area, about 80 miles north of NYC.

DarthShader32812
01-14-2011, 08:14 PM
Those are pretty tough to sell at the price you are asking, even in mint shape. Add a few bucks, and you can get the studio scale Master Replicas piece.

Sold mine a few years ago for less than $500 http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Kinda wish I would have kept it.

Bossk83
01-18-2011, 06:14 PM
I would love to see pictures of that, is there any open compartments, or cockpit?