DrunkenReeYees
12-12-2010, 06:55 PM
PM sent

Collectorplay
12-12-2010, 08:02 PM
PM sent....

jokabofe
12-12-2010, 10:34 PM
Guys, don't waste your time. He'll tell you he wants a bunch of stuff and offer to send a money order which will just end up "lost".

spawn44
12-12-2010, 10:46 PM
glad I did not take your advice, I have 3 successful transactions from this scummer!

jokabofe
12-12-2010, 11:54 PM
That's funny... you seem to be the only one. Perhaps you and he are the same person?

Any luck with that money order you sent my way yet? Still never arrived.

spawn44
12-13-2010, 01:54 AM
just let be it let it be..LOL dude. and Im sure the mods can check to see we are using totally different IP
all I can say is your lose is my gain.

but again,let it be ..let it be..let it be..

jokabofe
12-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Good for you, then. But last time I posted what BandH did to me, another member stepped up and said the same thing happened to them, and now I have received messages from members saying that the same thing has happened to them, one member said he did it multiple times. So good on you if you were able to work a transaction and actually get paid for it, but you seem to be the only one. And I feel bad for those that see his posts and think they are actually going to have a good transaction.

I'm just about done with the boards here, members who like to take my money and not deliver anything or ask for things and never pay.

Jeditaz
12-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Echoing Jokabofe here.. dont have a lot of time to get into it, but have had several instances of being gotten up with and asked for things, put them on hold, never heard back. The last time was the only time that he actually said he had a money order, but by that time I had given up and moved on to sell one of the figures to another person who I have dealt with tons and never backs out. It is what it is, im not stressing it, and would not even bother if it were only me. But there are several others. Not going any further into it. Mods...just want to drop my experience here. Maybe he is all good, and ive just lucked out along with a few others.

Edit: Wanted to drop this out there as well. This is not the only member I have issues with when it comes to money orders. Out of the last 15 transactions I have began talking on letting them use a money order, only 2 have followed through and gotten it to me in a timely manner. I think across the board, people should take the time to sign up for a paypal account. Makes life much easier.