PDA

View Full Version : FS vintage SW, Marvel & GI Joe resolute & POC

Buffalo_MC
11-24-2010, 09:44 PM
deleted

HappyNoodleBoy
11-24-2010, 10:03 PM
PM sent for Death Star Commander and Vintage Collection C3P0.

Buffalo_MC
11-25-2010, 07:50 AM
update with pending and added Marvel figs

JACKOFTRADZE
11-25-2010, 11:16 AM
PM sent!

Derek2783
12-09-2010, 09:21 PM
PM'd!

jokabofe
12-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Anybody heard from Buffalo_MC recently? I sent payment on 11/25 and haven't received anything... asked twice if he shipped my figures out with no response.

JACKOFTRADZE
12-10-2010, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=jokabofe]
Anybody heard from Buffalo_MC recently? I sent payment on 11/25 and haven't received anything... asked twice if he shipped my figures out with no response. [/quote

I am going through the same thing. I paid for stuff on 11/27 and received nothing. I sent two PM's and have not heard back. I sent a gift payment so there is not much I can do other than wait. His last post was back in November so he has not logged on in awhile. I dealt with him before so I will give him a little more time.

Any way you cut it, it's not cool. a simple PM to say your behind is all I ask.

jokabofe
12-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Funny thing is, I did hear back from him once after I sent payment... he contacted me regarding my $4 CW figures sale, and inquired about a few. I responded asking if he had sent out the figures I bought from him, and I know that he read it because I got a read receipt, but never heard back after that.

JACKOFTRADZE
12-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Funny thing is, I did hear back from him once after I sent payment... he contacted me regarding my $4 CW figures sale, and inquired about a few. I responded asking if he had sent out the figures I bought from him, and I know that he read it because I got a read receipt, but never heard back after that.

That's not a good sign if he read with no response. From the sound of the thread the details say he is done with toys so will he really care if he does not respond?

I will give him some more time before I pass final judgment. Up until now he was always a stand up guy. Maybe something personal came up.

I will give it until Wed before I hit the bad trader thread to warn others. If that happens and he come through I will of course withdraw it. As I said, I do not mind delays I just would like a one sentence PM. Even if he is sticking me. I question using Gift payments going forward....I may be out $25.

JACKOFTRADZE
12-13-2010, 09:36 AM
Anything?

jokabofe
12-13-2010, 10:08 AM
The only thing I'm getting on my end is a paypal claim, stated today when I get home from work. I'm done dealing with children on this website, taking my money and not delivering or asking for things and not paying.

JACKOFTRADZE
12-13-2010, 11:10 AM
The only thing I'm getting on my end is a paypal claim, stated today when I get home from work. I'm done dealing with children on this website, taking my money and not delivering or asking for things and not paying.

Well, you will and have not got that treatment from me my friend. I am mad I sent a gift payment, I think going forward I will pay the 3% to guys I buy from unless I deal with them on a regular basis.

I sent him another message this time with a read receipt. i think i will head to the Bad trader thread earlier than expected...

delta_leader
12-13-2010, 07:07 PM

Well, you will and have not got that treatment from me my friend. I am mad I sent a gift payment, I think going forward I will pay the 3% to guys I buy from unless I deal with them on a regular basis.

I sent him another message this time with a read receipt. i think i will head to the Bad trader thread earlier than expected...

and neither of you got that treatment from me either.so, this guy needs to be nipped in the bud. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Buffalo_MC
12-13-2010, 08:49 PM
I'd like to apologize to those I have incomplete transactions with, I will be contacting each of you via PM when I am done with this post. I have been in North Carolina after leaving on 12/5 for an unexpected family matter. I got back this past Sunday and now realize I have some unfinished business after getting a paypal claim email, completely justified though. I have not been on the site since then but logged on once I saw the claim email and see I have a fair amount of messages to sort through. It looks like there are 2-3 of you who I need to get taken care of. I apologize for the delay and lack of communication but I just ask for your understanding. Look for your PMs shortly, no one will be left hanging or out money they sent.
Thank you,
Mike

JACKOFTRADZE
12-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Thank you! I knew you were not that kind of guy. I lost faith today but you swooped in! I do want to complete the transaction.

Update 12/15 - I lost faith, not happy at all!

JACKOFTRADZE
12-15-2010, 09:58 AM
OK, I am waiting for him to complete this transaction one way or the other. He could not send me a Paypal refund since his account is at zero (Credit Cards must be attached to a PayPal account and you spent my money! So charge it!) He wanted to send me a Money order which I will not accept. I am trying to complete the transaction but the worst part is he could not complete the order in the first place as he lost/oversold the Destro figure. So my money was spent and the Destro I wanted was gone.

I am cwaiting for him to send me the following with a tracking number:

2010 Vintage
Luke Bespin
Leia Hoth
AT-AT Commander
Any one of the following: (in order of preference)
POC Firfly
POC Jungle Duke
POC Beachhead

Until anyone receives their items/refund do no remove any claims you filed until he comes through. It's looking very suspicious and my patience has worn out.

I will remove this when I receive my order or money back.

Buffalo_MC
12-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Ok. Yes, it's true, Paypal balance is zero which is is why I offered up the Post Office money order as a refund as one of the figures, the Destro, was missing. Sent me a list last night of suitable replacements, told him I would I would see which ones I have left and get his package out to him. Then this morning I'm getting banged on the head. Including JACKOFTRADZE, there is only one other person I am working with and that should be all set as well. Trying to be up front about this and work things out, but people have to go to work to

OK, I am waiting for him to complete this transaction one way or the other. He could not send me a Paypal refund since his account is at zero (Credit Cards must be attached to a PayPal account and you spent my money! So charge it!) He wanted to send me a Money order which I will not accept. I am trying to complete the transaction but the worst part is he could not complete the order in the first place as he lost/oversold the Destro figure. So my money was spent and the Destro I wanted was gone.

I am cwaiting for him to send me the following with a tracking number:

2010 Vintage
Luke Bespin
Leia Hoth
AT-AT Commander
Any one of the following: (in order of preference)
POC Firfly
POC Jungle Duke
POC Beachhead

Until anyone receives their items/refund do no remove any claims you filed until he comes through. It's looking very suspicious and my patience has worn out.

I will remove this when I receive my order or money back.

HappyNoodleBoy
12-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Just thought I'd chime in here, but I guess I made the cut off point to him having to be away.

I DID receive the items I purchased from him. I'm assuming this was before his family emergency, so I can only speak for my situation. I have dealt with him before and even at that time, I did not have any problems.

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

Buffalo_MC
12-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Thanks for that

Just thought I'd chime in here, but I guess I made the cut off point to him having to be away.

I DID receive the items I purchased from him. I'm assuming this was before his family emergency, so I can only speak for my situation. I have dealt with him before and even at that time, I did not have any problems.

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

Buffalo_MC
12-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Jokabofe & Jackoftradze, you both have PM with delivery confirmation numbers, both will ship Friday via USPS Priority Mail so the numbers won't be active until they are scanned in the morning.
Delivery confirmation for JOKABOFE is 0308 3390 0002 0006 4574
Delivery confirmation for JACKOFTRADZE IS 0308 3390 0002 0006 4505 (complete w/ the Destro figure I thought I misplaced or mistakenly sold)

jokabofe
12-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Just thought I would bump this up, to let everyone know that I did receive my items from Buffalo_MC today. So while it did take a little time to get the transaction done, it was completed and I did get my items.

JACKOFTRADZE
12-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Just thought I would bump this up, to let everyone know that I did receive my items from Buffalo_MC today. So while it did take a little time to get the transaction done, it was completed and I did get my items.

Same here while the Boba was missing his side arm and Luke was missing his unlit saber I received my items.

I would never deal with him again as it took after arm twisting to get what we paid for. I believe if it was not for your PayPal claim we would not have the stuff. Just being honest.

Buffalo_MC
12-22-2010, 04:42 PM
I will check and see if I have those 2 items, didn't realize I missed them.

Same here while the Boba was missing his side arm and Luke was missing his unlit saber I received my items.

I would never deal with him again as it took after arm twisting to get what we paid for. I believe if it was not for your PayPal claim we would not have the stuff. Just being honest.

Buffalo_MC
12-22-2010, 08:49 PM
jackoftradze - you have a pm in regards to the missing hilt and sidearm.

jokaboff - you have a pm for the Firefly figure

boff123 and richalot you both have a pm with tracking numbers for todays purchases