PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Comic Packs plus more...

BandHcomics
11-24-2010, 08:07 PM
Hi I am looking for : (if you have some other abscure characters, not listed hit me up !!)

T'ra Saa/Tholme CP
Ulic Qel-Droma/Exar Kun CP
Wedge Antilles/Borsk Fey'lya CP
Luke Skywalker/Deena Shan CP
Grand Moff Trachta
Fenn Shysa
Ki-Adi-Mundi/Sharad Hett CP
Tobbi Dala
Antares Draco/Ganner Krieg CP
Clone Trooper/Clone Commander CP
Yuuzhan Vong/Kyle Katarn CP
Kir Kanos & Kanor Jax CP
Quinlan Vos & Vilmarh Grahrk CP
Dark Woman & A'Sharad Hett CP
Mara Jade & Luke Skywalker CP
Mouse & Able in Stormtrooper Disguise
Hobbie Klivian & Baron Fel
Republic Commando & Super Battle Droid

Obscure characters
Concept Art IG 88
Evolutions Sith Legacy pack (Darth Bane, Darth Nihilus )
Saesee Tiin (with Armor)
Yaddle & Even Piell
Ephont Man
Tsui Choi Order 66 packs
Concept Ep III Anakin Skywalker
Force Unleashed figures Box set 2, or just Starkiller and Proxy
EU Shaak Ti
Wioslea
Trinto Duaba & Dice Ibegon
Yarael Poof
Durge (from 03)
Republic Elite Forces: Mandalorians & Clone Troopers (Entertainment Earth)
Republic Elite Forces: Mandalorians & Omega Squad (Entertainment Earth)
CloneCommandos pack from EE

Cheap clones

R. McQuarrie Signature Series I (Diamond/TRU)
Obi-Wan Kenobi Yoda
Chewbacca Han Solo
Boba Fett C-3PO
R2-D2

R. McQuarrie Signature Series II (Diamond/TRU)
Rebel Trooper Starkiller Hero
Luke Skywalker Darth Vader
Stormtrooper Snowtrooper

jokabofe
11-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Isn't this the same thread you posted a few weeks back, right here (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB19&Number=4402348&Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=4341737&Search=true&where=&Name=28156&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post4402348)? You just went in and did an edit four days ago... why not just bump that one instead of starting a new one?

And oh yeah, your money order still didn't arrive. Just in case you were wondering. Since you stopped asking if it showed up, I'm guessing you know that it didn't. Because things that don't actually get sent in the mail really don't have any chance of showing up where they are supposed to arrive, do they?

AaylaSecurasMan
11-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Bah! I hate double threads http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

spawn44
11-25-2010, 11:34 AM
where can I leave positive feedback for this seller. We made a deal and it was great.

sesouza
11-25-2010, 07:26 PM
jokabofe OK point made LAST time. Yet again it's brought here. Securasman why do you consistently feel the need to be the forum "police". Ugh...

jokabofe
11-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Why do you care? Why are you "protecting" him? He made a deal with me to ship him a figure loose, which I had to open and "ruin" a MOMC figure, then spent time figuring out how much it would cost, and then I get nothing in return. If I can help stop another person from wasting a minute dealing with this loser, then I've done my part for the community.

sesouza
11-25-2010, 09:15 PM
OK sorry to have shunned your "crusade" (eye roll).

jokabofe
11-25-2010, 09:24 PM
You're missing the point. In a forum like this, it pays to "look out" for each other. If I was going to make a deal with someone, but read that others had bad experiences, that might save me from getting taken by a scammer or wasting my time with someone that promises payments but never delivers, while telling you "the check (money order in this case) is in the mail".

sesouza
11-25-2010, 09:41 PM
No I get it trust me. I have had a list of some great figures for sale for weeks and have literally got maybe 2-3 hits. I even added in a 20-25% off discount bringing prices to retail and below and have nothing.

So I do understand frustration. My apologies if I came off harsh. I'm starting to think the only I'll move these figures is with a grand old free to anyone post...

King_D
11-25-2010, 10:52 PM
No I get it trust me. I have had a list of some great figures for sale for weeks and have literally got maybe 2-3 hits. I even added in a 20-25% off discount bringing prices to retail and below and have nothing.

So I do understand frustration. My apologies if I came off harsh. I'm starting to think the only I'll move these figures is with a grand old free to anyone post...

But what you fail to realize is that you're a new member here, you've been here less than a month. A lot of people here have been ripped off and screwed by newer members (I know I have). While you may very well be an honest and legitimate seller, I could totally understand why anyone would be reluctant to buy from or sell to a newer member.... just saying.

BIGJIM
11-25-2010, 11:05 PM
PM sent.

Captain_Piet
11-26-2010, 11:54 AM
PM sent.

SilverClone
11-26-2010, 05:37 PM
Why do you care? Why are you "protecting" him? He made a deal with me to ship him a figure loose, which I had to open and "ruin" a MOMC figure, then spent time figuring out how much it would cost, and then I get nothing in return. If I can help stop another person from wasting a minute dealing with this loser, then I've done my part for the community.

I have to agree with jokabofe but perhaps it might be left as feedback on the Trade Feedback thread as well -I chose not to leave negative feedback, but I had thought mine was an isolated incident. Unfortunately this buyer also promised me a money order on two occasions and never paid me. Luckily they were not open-items and I did not loose anything but the time to pack the comic-pack items he wanted. BandHcomics REALLY needs to follow through when committing to buy...

ALSO- never open anything to sell/ship unless you have the money in-hand...sorry if you learned this lesson the hard way jokabofe ...