View Full Version : AT-AT Vintage collection TRU exclusive for sale

DarthDuke
09-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Im selling my AT-AT its in a great MINT BOX
TRU exclusive
Selling it for $140 plus s/h

Halomite
09-19-2010, 10:22 PM
- Prices must indicate no higher than fair market value. Moderators will use their judgment to decide whether or not the prices are fair. For items currently at retail stores, the prices must be no higher than their normal retail cost. NO SCALPING OF CURRENT ITEMS WILL BE PERMITTED. If you paid more than retail for the item, you must state in your post that you did so. For items more than one year old, some leeway in price will be permitted, subject again to the discretion of the moderators.

DarthDuke
09-19-2010, 10:56 PM
Item cost me $137.00 with s/h Im selling it what I paid for it

Halomite
09-20-2010, 12:20 AM

Well you should say that since your post says $140 PLUS shipping.

King_D
09-20-2010, 07:56 PM

Well you should say that since your post says $140 PLUS shipping.

It does say that in the post, meaning it cost them $137 to have it shipped to their house from TRU.com.

But that brings up another interesting point; isn't shipping free from TRU.com for any purchase over $100??? Hmmmm..... someone's not telling the complete truth.....

Hung_Solow
09-20-2010, 09:44 PM
The "Fair Market Value" line of the trading boards is a joke. Way too many people here THINK whatever crap that THEY have is golden, but these same people want to haggle, and complain when they want to buy something that is less than market value on ebay. My advice is to go to ebay. Way too many ******** annoying kooks here. I get some of the most insane PMs where disillusioned guys BELIEVE in there warped man-boy cartoon worlds that they are going to get what they payed for loose figures. There are some awesome traders here too. IMO, you're asking way too much. You won't get over $120. Good luck!

CMDR_Lee
09-21-2010, 08:25 AM
The "Fair Market Value" line of the trading boards is a joke. Way too many people here THINK whatever crap that THEY have is golden, but these same people want to haggle, and complain when they want to buy something that is less than market value on ebay. My advice is to go to ebay. Way too many ******** annoying kooks here. I get some of the most insane PMs where disillusioned guys BELIEVE in there warped man-boy cartoon worlds that they are going to get what they payed for loose figures. There are some awesome traders here too. IMO, you're asking way too much. You won't get over $120. Good luck!

could not agree more