PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who buys big toy collections?

SirTristram
09-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Are there any websites or companies who buy entire toy collections? I have a very large collection that I want to be rid of and I do not know where to begin.
The bulk of the collection is Star Wars, but I have things from Transformers, He-Man, GI Joe and tons of other franchises.
Almost all of the collection is sealed in their original boxes...
I just want to dump the whole thing at once. I expect to take a huge loss, but that is OK, I just don't want to give it away. I need some cash to move, otherwise I would just donate it all to charity.

Does anyone know of any one or place that buys entire sealed collections of toys?

Thank you very much for your help!

jediburrick
09-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Take a look at your inbox http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SirTristram
09-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the advice!

Still looking for a company or person to take the collection in one fell swoop!

BlueLeader
09-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Do you have everything listed cause I have a person in mind that owns a Comic shop and travels to shows and buys only big collections. But he will want a list to look.

SirTristram
09-05-2010, 08:56 PM
I don't...I used to, but when it got out of hand I stopped trying to catalog it.
It is just a LOT of stuff. All sealed. Everything from Star Wars to GI Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Stargate, Farscape, Indiana Jones and McFarlane stuff. I will see if I can get a rough itemization. Lots of Action figures, vehicles, 12"ers and general memorabilia.
The collection mostly ranges from 1995 to 2005 - but some stuff from the last few years as well.

12p542
09-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Another pm sent.

SirTristram
09-06-2010, 09:06 AM
Replied! Thanks!