PDA

View Full Version : FS: TCW Clone Turbo Tank MISB; NEW HIGHER PRICE!!!

Hung_Solow
08-30-2010, 03:20 PM
Hello: I have a The Clone Wars MISB Clone Turbo Tank for sale. I'm asking $185 (shipped in Continental US). It has minor shelf wear, except a small 2" scratch on the front of the box. I accept PayPal sent as a gift, or money order as payment. Thanks! David

Lonestar
08-30-2010, 03:50 PM
I can trade an anakin fx lightsaber. PM me if interested. Im in Austin as well.

Hung_Solow
08-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Not really interested in an Anakin saber, but I will sell the tank for $150 cash to anyone who can pick it up in the 35/ Slaughter area M-F; 8am-5pm.

Hung_Solow
09-04-2010, 09:42 AM
bump

Hung_Solow
09-18-2010, 09:16 PM
TTT

Hung_Solow
09-20-2010, 09:52 PM
That's right! You should have bought it when it was cheap. Now It's about the ebay average.

suffer78
09-21-2010, 10:11 AM
I mean nothing personal by this, but if you want ebay prices, take it to ebay, this is not what I think anyone here would consider a good deal.

EDIT: Just so you know, I don't think its wrong to get the most that someone will pay for an item, but the market on ebay is much larger than the one here, so you'll get much closer to what you want there.

I've sold a lot of things here and there, and if I get no interest in my prices here for a while, even after dropping them some, I'll go there and take what I can get.
Good luck with the sale!

Hung_Solow
09-21-2010, 07:27 PM
No worries! I'm an [censored], and very comforable with that. I agree with you. I actually raised the price as a joke. I really don't care if I sell the Tank. I have a good job, and I don't need the money. I actually only paid $25 + tax for the Tank! I think it's the worst looking SW vehicle ever. I would sell it for that if a good friend wanted it. Here is where I stand. I didn't get any good offers for trade. The one member who had something I wanted tried to sell me something I wanted for a stupid price. I just didn't want to deal with him after that. I may keep it because it has alot of kitsch appeal. I can see this being worth alot in 20 - 30 years. I know the economy is bad now, but I think many people have a hard time spending over $100 for a toy. Something about that over $100 that makes most people's value system come into play. The Tank was not hard to find when it came out. I saw at least 1 everywhere. Maybe folks held off on buying it in hopes of getting it on clearance? I truely believe that if I were asking $110 + $25 shipping, that I would still have a hard time selling it. I'd at least have to send a ton of pictures, and have to probably haggle. I think it would be cool to put it together, and then film/post me destroying it with a fork lift, tractor trailer, or propane flamethrower. I could do it at work during my lunch! Peace & Love, peace & love, peace & love

AaylaSecurasMan
09-21-2010, 10:03 PM
The "Fair Market Value" line of the trading boards is a joke. Way too many people here THINK whatever crap that THEY have is golden, but these same people want to haggle, and complain when they want to buy something that is less than market value on ebay. My advice is to go to ebay. Way too many ******** annoying kooks here. I get some of the most insane PMs where disillusioned guys BELIEVE in there warped man-boy cartoon worlds that they are going to get what they payed for loose figures. There are some awesome traders here too. IMO, you're asking way too much. You won't get over $120. Good luck!

Still not understanding your post above on this other for sale thread of a vintage AT-AT. You are actually doing the same thing here http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif Good luck with your sale.