PDA

View Full Version : MODS PLEASE LOCK, SOLD

Maynard
08-02-2010, 10:43 PM
THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT OFFERS EVERYONE, BUT THIS LOT HAS BEEN SOLD ALL TO ONE SCUMMER.

Bane's Speeder is absolutely ONE HUNDRED PERCENT brand new, still in its original box, never removed(the only reason the box was ever opened was simply to remove the figure. Otherwise, it is totally pristine, not a scratch ANYwhere(any instructions & decals that Hasbro included, are all still packed in, if ever there were any included to begin with)
As for Aurra Sing's Swoop Bike--- no box unfortunately(although those boxes back then were absolutely hideous and you would have burned it on site any how, lol. The bike is 100% complete and is missing nothing....which is saying something cuz this is a pretty decent sized bike over, pretty bad-***** looking, to be honest. Perfect condition, no probs whatsoever.

I'm asking $10 a piece for the bikes, seeing that these speeders are THEEEEE only reason either of these packs sold even a single repack. Also, I have both Aurra Sing's red outfit one that came with the bike and also the back outfit much rarer version from the end of the TSC collection(WalMart Exclusive, I believe). I think it was from a comic and was originally supposed to be a 2-pack but got cancelled, then thrown in as the last wave of the TSC line. Both 100% mint AND 100%complete.
Ill include the red version Aurra for an extra 5 dollars. The rare black version I will include for just $12 (this figure is near-IMPOSSIBLE to find on ebay for under $19.99 (plus shipping too), thats why the semi-high price,

ps--hit me up if you are interested in negotiating etc.