PDA

View Full Version : Richmond, VA

TGaines107
07-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Richmond, VA thread.

TGaines107
07-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Are there still any collectors here in the Richmond area? We had a hot thread for 5 or 6 years then ironically it died with The Clone Wars in 2008 and was deleted. If any of you still visit, post here so we can keep track. I pretty much hunt daily for fun, for exercise and for something to do at lunch. I work down on Midlothian so I have access to multiple stores for reports. I'd like to see folks come back to the thread again.

TGaines107
07-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Who has pics to post of their caves? Here's mine....

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab63/TGaines107/Odds%20and%20Ends/IMG_2110.jpg

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab63/TGaines107/Odds%20and%20Ends/IMG_2112.jpg

CdtWeasel
07-16-2010, 11:36 PM
Hey its the Troy man. When work sends me down Chesterfield way, I try and stop at a few places along the way if work allows. Not sure that counts as me being a Richmond collector though lol.

TGaines107
07-17-2010, 01:15 PM
LOL! You always have friends down here! I lurked you guys thread these past two years since ours died but I'm really hoping there's some Richmond folks down here that still stop in.

First up... Target/Chester has the Clone Wars Y-Wing marked down to clearance for $32.99 (2 of them) Happy Hunts!

CdtWeasel
07-18-2010, 10:29 AM
Wow I had heard about your man cave, but now I see how sweet it is. Most of my stuff is still boxed up. Twins don't give me time to get to fixing up my cave area.

TGaines107
07-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Thanks man. Like all collectors know, you buy a few things a week or month and after 15 yrs. You have cave full of stuff. I know another guy here in Virginia who will never want to be named who has a garage that makes mine look like a flea market scrap heap. He only collects high end stuff, lighted in cases, air conditioned. I love looking at peoples collections though from folks with a couple figs to folks with the major props. We all love Star Wars in our own way!

Looks like there's no Richmonders on here yet, I'll keep the thread alive awhile.

Hit TRU/West at lunch today. They had several cases of the Legends (new card) out on the pegs along with a case of ESB.
Happy Hunts!

TGaines107
08-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Doesnt look like any Richmond area folks have found the thread yet (if there are anymore). Anyway, Target/FH has done their re-set. All new figs are on the pegs, every new battlepack as well as AT-AT & Hellfire droids. Bunch of stuff over there so stop in.

Yoda_Worshiper
08-31-2010, 10:23 AM
Hey Troy,

I still stop into the threads here from time to time, but mostly collect the higher end items (GG, SS, MR, eFX). I don't think I've purchased a Hasbro figure in over a year or more now.

John

TGaines107
09-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Fantastic! Longtime no see bro! Come check us out at www.rivercityfanboys.com (http://www.rivercityfanboys.com) for whats happening around town! You'll see some old familiar names over there. Didnt see much action here so I'm only stopping in about once a week or so. Currently I'm waiting for TRU Exclusive At-At around 10/1. Picked up some cool swag at CV and had a blast! One cool thing at CV, I had one of the rooms they profiled at the collectors panel! Thought that was really cool. Good swag down there and at Disney Hollywood Studios. Hope more Richmond area folk come back to the thread!

Shivannd
11-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Fantastic! Longtime no see bro! Come check us out at www.rivercityfanboys.com (http://www.rivercityfanboys.com) for whats happening around town! You'll see some old familiar names over there. Didnt see much action here so I'm only stopping in about once a week or so. Currently I'm waiting for TRU Exclusive At-At around 10/1. Picked up some cool swag at CV and had a blast! One cool thing at CV, I had one of the rooms they profiled at the collectors panel! Thought that was really cool. Good swag down there and at Disney Hollywood Studios. Hope more Richmond area folk come back to the thread!

I am here too, but I didnt realize that it had been moved to the same area as DC/MD
I dont have any pics of my cave since all of my figs are packed away in my closet. the wife wont let me use the entire room like yours does Troy.
BTW, TRU and TARGET have the Vintage AT-AT as well as the Tie and Snowspeeder.
Enjoy.

swnoob
11-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Hey there. I'm a RIC collector. Pretty new to RS and just found this thread. Right now I'm hunting for the ROTJ wave. Just hit TRU in the West End (trucks came in last night). Nothing on the shelves but the old stuff. I know they are hitting stores based on the threads. Will check a few targets tonight.

Troy - awesome pics! All my stuff is packed away right now. Just moved... waiting to get a proper display area set up.

Nice to be here.

Dallas

swnoob
11-12-2010, 01:11 PM
If anyone is following this thread I just got my set of Vintage Collection ROTJ between 2 different Targets in the area. None at TRU yes and they are on sale at Target for $6.99. So they are definitely in the area, just scarce right now.

Shivannd
11-18-2010, 03:49 PM
For anyone in the general area, I am still selling off a lot of my collection which includes POTF Orange and Green backs, EP1, ROTS, Saga and other items. If there is something from past series from Clone Wars orig packaging back to the Orange POTF, and stuff inbetween please let me know. I am not really trying to make anything off of these so prices will be reasonable. I am currently trying to pay off the damage from a termite infestation and water damage to our playroom.
Also ALL of my figs are NIP and come from a smoke free home.
Here is a small taste of some of the stuff I have:
If there is an exclusive then I have most likely marked it. Shipping is determined by location. Thanks again

Alrighty then....

POTF (orange)
VEHICLES
Imperial Speeder Bike (with Biker Scout)

Shadows of the Empire
Chewbacca (in Bounty Hunter Disguise)
Dash Rendar
Leia (in Boushh Disguise)
Luke Skywalker (in Imperial Guard Disguise
Prince Xizor

Multipacked
Boba Fett vs. IG-88
Prince Xizor vs. Darth Vader

VEHICLES
Swoop with Swoop Trooper

Power of the Force (Green Packaged Toys)
2-1B Medic Droid
4-LOM
ASP-7 Droid x2
AT-ST Driver
Bib Fortuna
Bossk
Death Star Gunner
Dengar
Emperor Palpatine
EV-9D9
Garindan
Grand Moff Tarkin x2
Greedo x2
Han Solo (in Bespin Gear)
Han Solo (in Endor Gear)
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Jawas
Lando Calrissian (as Skiff Guard)
Luke Skywalker (in Ceremonial Outfit)
Luke Skywalker (in Hoth Gear)
Luke Skywalker (in Stormtrooper Disguise)
Malakili (Rancor Keeper)
Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)
Nien Nunb
Ponda Boba
Princess Leia Organa (as Jabba's Prisoner)
R5-D4
Saelt-Marae (Yak Face)
Sandtrooper
Snowtrooper
Weequay x2

DELUXE
Hoth Rebel Soldier (with Anti-Vehicle Laser Cannon)
Probe Droid (with Proton Torpedo and Self-Destruct Exploding Head)
Snowtrooper (with E-Web Heavy Repeating Blaster)

CINEMA SCENES
Cantina Aliens
Cantina Showdown
Death Star Escape
Final Jedi Duel
Jedi Spirits

CREATURES
Dewback and Sandtrooper
Jabba the Hutt and Han Solo
Luke Skywalker and Tauntaun
Ronto and Jawa

VEHICLES
Speeder Bike (with Luke Skywalker in Endor Gear)
Speeder Bike (with Princess Leia Organa in Endor Gear)

POWER OF THE FORCE (FREEZE FRAME TOYS)
8D8
Captain Piett
Darth Vader (with Removable Helmet)
Ewoks Wicket and Logray
Ishi-Tib
Lak Sivrak
Lando Calrissian (in General's Gear)
Luke Skywalker (Blastshield Helmet)
Luke Skywalker (in Bespin Gear)
Mon Mothma
Princess Leia Organa (in Ewok Celebration Outfit)
R2-D2 (with Datalink)
Ugnaughts
Zuckuss

EXCLUSIVES
AT-AT Driver (Fan Club Exclusive) $10
Death Star Droid (Fan Club Exclusive) $10

POWER OF THE FORCE (COMMTECH TOYS)
Jawa (with Gonk Droid)

DELUXE FIGURES
Luke Skywalker in Echo Base Bacta Tank

Deluxe
Anakin Skywalker (with Lightsaber Slashing Action!)
C-3PO (With Droid Factory Assembly Line!)
Darth Tyranus (with Force-Flipping Attack!)
Jango Fett with (Electronic Backpack and Snap-On Armor!)
Mace Windu (with White Blast-Apart Battle Droid!)
Nexu (with Snapping Jaw and Attack Roar)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (with Force-Flipping Attack!)

Cantina Bar Sets
Greedo with Cantina Bar Section (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

REVENGE OF THE SITH
12 Inch Figures
Barriss Offee

2006 Saga Collection

Scorch (Republic Commando) #021

ROTS:
Well here is a list of all the figs that I have. the exclusives below are ones that I have duplicates of and willing to sell with prices shown and all are in the clamshell case:

Target Lava Reflection Duel at Mustafar Obi Wan $15.00
Target Lava Reflection Duel at Mustafar Vader/Anakin $15.00

Here are all the single figs that I have with Preview and variants included All are NONMC:
1/4 Grevious
2/4 Tion Medon
3/4 Wookie

As for the Deluxe figs, I would like to get individual $8/fig:
Anakin Skywalker (Changes to Darth Vader)
Clone Troopers (Build Your Army) (White Troopers)
Darth Vader On Operating Table (Rebuild Darth Vader)
Emperor Palpatine (Changes into Darth Sidious)
Obi-Wan Kenobi and Super Battle Droid (Force Jump Attack)

Vehicles:
BARC Speeder (with BARC Trooper)
Grievous's Wheel Bike (Includes General Grievous)
Wookiee Flyer

Episode 1
I will do all of the EP 1 figs and accessory packs for $4 a piece, the playsets/vehicles except for the STAP at $9.00
The Mace Windu exclusive I would like to get $18
as far as the posters and Topper, I will throw them in with a decent size purchase. Thanks for looking
ROW 1 - Collection 1
qui gon jinn--jedi duel .00 No Innovision logo on back
darth maul--jedi duel * .00 No Innovision logo on back
darth maul--tatooine
anakin skywalker--naboo
obi wan kenobi--jedi duel .00 No Innovision logo on back

ROW 2 - Collection 1
qui gon jinn—naboo *
padme naberrie
queen amidala—naboo .00 No Innovision logo on back
darth maul--jedi duel .01
darth maul--sith lord
anakin skywalker--tatooine .00 No Innovision logo on back
obi wan kenobi--jedi knight

ROW 3 – Collection 2
watto .00 No Innovision logo on back
captain panaka
ric olie .00 No Innovision logo on back
rune haako
nute gunray
senator palpatine .00 No Innovision logo on back
naboo royal security
C-3PO .00 No Innovision logo on back
R2-D2

ROW 4 – Collection 3
captain tarpals
oom 9
gasgano .00 No Innovision logo on back
adi galia
chanceller valorum .00 No Innovision logo on back
boss nass .00 No Innovision logo on back
ody mandrell
ki adi mundi .00 No Innovision logo on back

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/P4010454.jpg
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/shivann/Star%20Wars%20and%20Fanforce/P4010452.jpg

SCENES
Tatooine Showdown: Darth Maul, Qui Gon Jinn and Anakin Skywalker

VEHICLES
Sith Speeder with Darth Maul
Sneak Preview (Green Box) STAP with droid

EXTRAS...NOT SHOWN:

Also included are a complete set of 4 Star Wars posters that have the images of Darth Maul, Qui Gon Jinn, Anakin, and Watto. These were given out at Taco Bell in 1999 to promote Episode 1:The Phantom Menace. They are in the original plastic sleeves and I have never opened them. When put side by side they form a collage from Episode 1

I am also throwing in a Darth Maul Cup topper and cup from the same Taco Bell Promotion
Thanks

TGaines107
11-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Welcome Dallas! Great collection Joel! I'll take the STAP for $10! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I was killing some time today down at Kmart/Midlo and with their holiday mugs, there was a big ol Star Wars coffee cup. About three times the size of the regular ones with some kinda candy in it but what was cool about it was it was a giant montage of all the characters from all the films. Thought it was pretty cool at 9.99 Happy Thanksgiving!

Also saw the Flamethrower Clone from TCW, he looked pretty good.