PDA

View Full Version : The awkward plane ride.

EthorTheHunter
03-29-2010, 10:41 AM
The awkward plane ride. (Or bus for you who do not like flying.)
You have to pick somebody who you would most like to sit next too in a plane(or bus) and than choose one of the following options.
Which one of these listed characters would you like to sit next to if you had too? And which one of the listed would you least like to sit next too?
1. Lt. Tan Divo
2. DR. Nuvo Vindi
3. Ziro the hutt
4. Senator Jar Jar Binks.
If you have others that you think are worse too yourself, Toss them on your list.
Ok who i would most like to sit next to if i had a choice.
I am imagining scenarios. Like if I sat next to Boba. "ummm nice cape..." *awkward silence.* So probably not. Darth Vader. I am trying to sleep and all i hear is the engines and Darths constant breathing. Or Lando with the flight attendants all over him. "Hey buddy. Its not polite to stare." I think i would pick Yoda. Just to say i sat by Yoda.
Out of the Annoying list.
Give me Jar jar over the others. "AHHHH WEESA GONNA CRASH!" "no Jar Jar. We are just landing."
And Who i would least like to sit next to.
Ziro. *hermphhh* "Oh excuse me, It must have been all the space frogs. Do you mind if i put my tail on your lap?" After episode 5/6 Hutts are just disgusting.

JimmyMac
03-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Kitster

grievousfan91
03-29-2010, 03:51 PM
Give me Jar jar over the others. "AHHHH WEESA GONNA CRASH!" "no Jar Jar. We are just landing."

That would make a great Robot Chicken sketch.

If I had to the choose, I'd sit next to Divo on that plane. I was in the minority that enjoyed his character. As a matter of fact I thought he was a good character.

I'm with you Ethor, I certainly would not want to sit next to Ziro. I'd rather walk to my destination.

JediShua
03-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Hmmm...I think I'd pick Jar Jar. He's easy to make pass out. Especially if there's a Gooba Fish.

LawJedi
04-05-2010, 04:16 PM
I would definitely have the best conversations with Ziro. But the smell of Hutt might be a problem.

I think the most awkward flight would be with Lobot. No conversation whatsoever and he'd keep you up all night with blinking cyborg lights. I can't imagine it being too comfortable for him to fell asleep on your shoulder.

Ugh... and Threepio would be WAY worse than Jar Jar. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Satka
04-15-2010, 03:52 PM
- Salacious Crumb ... I might end up mindlessly cackling all day long! (What do you mean I already do?)
- Fodesinbeed Annodue ... will they ever stop talking?
- Oola ... (Gotta think of something witty to say, quick! I haven't spoken a single word for 2 hours!!!)

darth_elphaba
04-17-2010, 02:31 PM
I woud say obi wan (tea and biscuits in the first class cabin)....but obi wan dosent like flying ......

Judging by the fact that in the rear cabin there are three seets so I woud sit with asajj and dooku ....wee coud ramble on about how wicked we are over tea .....woud you get on a plane with asajj, dooku and the wicked witch of naboo sat together ?

DarkSideSon
04-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Serra Keto or Etain Tur-Mukan

CadBaneFan
04-18-2010, 08:40 PM
I think it would very interesting sitting next to Cad Bane, the whole time I would be giddy and wanting to talk to him but wouldn't know what to say. I might just make an idiot out of myself and get him angry at me.

I think I would hate to sit next to Palpatine. Something about him makes me want to scream. Also, I would hate to sit next to Grievous because of his constant coughing would drive me nuts.