PDA

View Full Version : FS: 30th Anniversary / TFU / TSC [MOC]

Sorrel_Park
09-26-2009, 07:27 PM
TSC / 2007-2008 30th ANNIVERSAY (MOC) / THE FORCE UNLEASHED (MOC)
Figures for sale $6 each (except where noted).

1) Death Star Gunner [Saga 041 w/red D. Sidious mini-fig]
2) Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars Tattoos) [30th:33 w/coin]
3) Jango Fett [2008 30th:57 w/figure stand] (x2)
4) Maris Brood [Flesh color variant] -- $10

**All items are MOC and come from a non-smoking household. I accept and prefer PayPal (burning_astronaut@yahoo.com). Shipping is 2-3 days after receiving cleared payment, within the domestic US only and via Parcel Post.**

Please PM me for sales and shipping costs (depends on how many bought and where they're being sent). Thanks!

obione
09-27-2009, 12:36 AM
I thought someone already mentioned that this is a violation of board rules.
Just a suggestion, but take off the ebay link, and state that these lots are for sale right here and now, at $x.xx

Sorrel_Park
09-27-2009, 04:34 AM
I thought someone already mentioned that this is a violation of board rules.
Just a suggestion, but take off the ebay link, and state that these lots are for sale right here and now, at $x.xx

The person flagged that I had more than one listing on the forums so I consolidated the two.

And the rules are against auctions/auction style. The two listings, yes are on ebay, but they are at fixed sale prices -- "buy it now". I looked at the rules and it doesn't explicitly state that I cannot link to my sale items--if I have misinterpreted the rules then I will delete this and relist. I know many people hate "evilbay" and those who take unfair advantage of that site and buyers are afraid of being ripped off by swindlers, but as a seller I need to protect myself too. Perhaps just trusting PayPal is enough?

Lastly, the prices are definitely within fair market price value. The lot of 5 is $7.00 per figure and you know other people charge higher for them, and the lot of 4 comes to $8.75 a figure and again other people charge higher for them.

Grak
09-27-2009, 09:22 AM
- You may not use the forum to promote or advertise auctions.

Straight from the rules.

Sorrel_Park
09-27-2009, 12:26 PM
- You may not use the forum to promote or advertise auctions.

Straight from the rules.

Yes, I understand. It is not an auction. I am not asking for bids. It is a "Buy It Now" sale which means fixed price. $35.00 for each lot plus whatever additional shipping cost is incurred depending on buyer's location.

Thanks!

edit: Oh nice. Admin removed the links. Alright, you guys "win". I will sell them as singles. See updated prices above. Thanks.

Sorrel_Park
09-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Reduced prices. Check out the first post!

Sorrel_Park
10-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Maris Brood variant still available!

Sorrel_Park
10-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Added a few new figures for sale -- see first post please.