PDA

View Full Version : SS Rambo Premium Format Figure

Pepe_Le_Moko
09-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Sideshow announced a Rambo PF Figure (http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=7499) in last night's newsletter. The item will be available for pre-order next Thursday. Your thoughts?

JohnH
09-18-2009, 12:41 PM
I'm sure it will be nice and everything, but is there really that big of a market for Rambo?

Pepe_Le_Moko
09-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Lol! That's a good question. I think as long as Sideshow keeps the edition size relatively low, it will sell out. They overproduced the recent Conan PF figure (which I happen to like, BTW).

Tusken_Raiders
09-21-2009, 08:54 AM
Well I would love to get this...but I know me I would have to get all 4 verisons and I really don't have the room. However, I might consider getting this if the face sculpt rocks... we'll see Thursday.

Pepe_Le_Moko
09-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Face sculpt and paint apps are key - if those things are done properly, I'll definitely purchase the figure. BTW, would you have preferred a PF figure from one of the other Rambo films first, or are you content with the incarnation of the character that Sideshow chose?

jumpman23
10-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Lol! That's a good question. I think as long as Sideshow keeps the edition size relatively low, it will sell out. They overproduced the recent Conan PF figure (which I happen to like, BTW).

I doubt that there is a huge market for Rambo per se but there is a huge fan base for "Movie Maniacs" so I can see this appealing to them