PDA

View Full Version : Finding a NEW home for my COLLECTION

djinvasor
09-10-2009, 12:21 AM
hello to all. i am going through a lot of personal problems recently and i came to a point where i have to give up something i love doing for the past 14 years which is collecting star wars action figures. I have more than 90% of the star wars figures from 95 till 2008. all figures are loose and most are in loose figure blister cases. I kept every cardback and insert and cut out the bubble nicely to preserve the cardback. All figures are complete with there weapons and accessories. The only figures missing from these collection are alot of the 95 potf figures( because i never like the way they look), the deluxe series from 95 and toy fair vader. Everything else i have even all the store exclusive figures including foreign figures, exclusive vehicle figures ...etc... also included is a royal starship, bmf, at-te, all misb. I hate to lose these, but i am going through some very rough time ... I would like to sell everything as a whole collection instead of selling individually. Please pm me with any questions or leave contact if interested. No reasonable offer will be refused. thanks again and i would love this collection to go to a good home.

Melonballer
09-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Sorry you have to part with your collection. Unfortunately I already have one. If you end up selling it piecemeal let me know. I can really use Sio Bibble and Pablo Jil.

djinvasor
09-10-2009, 01:16 AM
i hope to sell it all in one shot but will keep you posted if i sell piece by piece.

djinvasor
09-30-2009, 11:49 PM
will now sell figures individually. what i have is a complete episode 1, potj, episode 3 figures set left and about 30 potf 2 figs left. figures are $2 each and all complete with cardback and weapons. also all figures are stored in loose fig case. pm me with a want list. thanks

Melonballer
10-01-2009, 09:40 AM
PM sent

djinvasor
10-01-2009, 05:09 PM
i know i have sio bible somewhere. i will let you know once i find him.

Darth_Tippy
10-01-2009, 07:17 PM
PM sent