PDA

View Full Version : Empty White Battle Gear Boxes - DONE !! THXS

CommanderCody88
08-28-2009, 09:26 PM
I am looking to get about 5 of the all white battle gear boxes, or weapons locker, same thing that come with the new Legacy figures, and empty without weapons is fine. There has to be a loose collector out there that has some they would like to sell. Will pay with (GIFT) PAYPAL for 5 and flat rate cheap shipping to Canada.

spitty
08-29-2009, 12:49 AM
I am looking to get about 5 of the all white battle gear boxes, or weapons locker, same thing that come with the new Legacy figures, and empty without weapons is fine. There has to be a loose collector out there that has some they would like to sell. Will pay with (GIFT) PAYPAL for 5 and flat rate cheap shipping to Canada.

to Canada? how much is shipping from California.

I'll gladly send them to you for free if the shipping isnt too high.

Also, I don't recall buying many figures with the lockers. I'll check what figures had the lockers. Just need to know the shipping cost. But if the shipping cost is too high, then I'm afraid I can't help you.

good luck

jediburrick
08-29-2009, 12:29 PM
to Canada? how much is shipping from California.

I'll gladly send them to you for free if the shipping isnt too high.

Shipping from CA to NY or FL will cost the same as shipping to Canada. No more! The only thing one must be aware when shipping accross the US-Canada border is to check the "gift" option and not declare any value greater than $20. Paying custom taxes are the only way to increase the costs.