PDA

View Full Version : FS: Large 12" SpeederBikes, Dewback & Clone Cereal

JuvyD
08-24-2009, 10:49 PM
9/22/09 UPDATE -
Due to a deal not going thru...I have the Dewback and two speeder bikes (all figs and parts) boxed loose and ready to ship. $50 plus PayPal fee's and I'll ship free within the US.

Please see the picture below for the Leia with speeder bike, Luke with Speeder bike and Sandtrooper with Dewback 12" figures in unopened in boxes that are for sale. The boxes aren't in the best of shape so these are perfect for openers which would also make shipping easier. $15 each, you pay the shipping, payment thru money orders or PayPal. Drop me a PM or email if you are interested or want further details.

Also have the Canadian promo AOTC clone cereal package with helmet sealed for $15 plus shipping.

Thanks!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z100/JuvyD/12figures.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z100/JuvyD/clonecereal.jpg

JuvyD
08-31-2009, 07:08 PM
Back to the top...make me an offer!

bladerunner1
09-01-2009, 01:11 AM
wow! what a steal on these. I have the three speeder bikes displayed with my sideshow and medicom collection and they ALWAYS get the biggest reaction from non starwars friends! (and i'm standing there proudly next to my medi fetts thinking..wtf??? lol.)

JuvyD
09-22-2009, 11:34 PM
All still available - Make me an offer!

Due to a deal not going thru...I have the Dewback and two speeder bikes (all figs and parts) boxed loose and ready to ship. $50 plus PayPal fee's and I'll ship free within the US.

Darthgothikus
09-24-2009, 07:51 AM
Hi Jim

Sorry if you keep receiving this message from me. I'm having trouble with the forum, keeps sending message but doesn't show up in my sent list? So I don't know if it's gone.

Basically, if leaving the figures out reduces both the purchase price and the shipping, fin eby me.
If both costs are the same, then I might as well keep them.

Let me know your best price and I'll see what I can do!

Kind Regards
Colin

spacecrawler
10-17-2009, 09:52 PM
All still available - Make me an offer!

I will take them if they are available! Will PayPal money IMMEDIATELY. Please let me know.

Sean

spacecrawler
10-19-2009, 09:02 PM
Hey JuvyD ,
are the speeder bikes and Dewback still available? I sent email and PM but have not heard back (also sent message on your other 12 inch figures for sale).

Sean