PDA

View Full Version : Change with the download schedule?

Katana_Geldar
08-21-2009, 06:05 AM
Due to time differences, I can't listen to the ForceCast live and I usually download it Friday nights so I can listen to it as I go to my gaming sessions on Saturday.

But I have noticed there's been a change of when the download has been posted because of the website.

This might be a case of post hoc, ergo propter hoc, but has the website had anything to do with the change in posting the week's program for download? As I won't be able to get back to my PC until sunday morning, at least, and miss it.

BTW, I'm a day ahead in case you are wondering.

Murray1134
08-21-2009, 06:26 AM
I don't know if it's due to the website or not, but I have noticed the last few weeks shows have been going up later Friday (Eastern USA) morning, roughly around 10:00am. It's usually been after I have to leave for work, so I don't listen to the actual recorded show until Monday.

Katana_Geldar
08-21-2009, 06:32 AM
Used to be around 8pm my time, which is...5am Eastern USA time I think

WeequayRobbie
09-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Used to be around 8pm my time, which is...5am Eastern USA time I think

Yeah same mate, I'm in Western Australia and I've been waiting to download it http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cramer
09-12-2009, 10:33 AM
They sent out a Tweet that there is a delay on this week's episode. It'll probably be out today

Katana_Geldar
09-12-2009, 09:08 PM
But this has been a change from the REGULAR download schedule