PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Fireside collectables

Darthplayer
05-31-2009, 01:20 PM
Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but I would like to caution everyone who may consider buying from firesidecollectables.com. I ordered the Slave Leia statuette (the one where she's recling up, stomach would be to the ground if her arms weren't holding her up) on May 13 and got no response. I emailed asking what the status of my order was and got no response, I submitted a dispute through Paypal and atill no response. I hope I'm not out $160, and I think no response from the seller is odd, given the time past, so I thought I'd pass on the warning to others. (I also asked only to ship if the item was in stock, which the website said it was, but my card was charged). Hope it all works out somehow, although "I have a bad feeling about this...."

lordgreedo
06-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Jim is a good guy. I wouldn't be too worried.
But let us know either way.

SgtPsych
06-16-2009, 07:37 PM
I would not worry about it either. I had a General Grevious Bust that came to me broken. Told Firesides about it, being upset too. He sent me a replacement and did not req me to send back the broken one. Just give him some time.

jumpman23
08-02-2009, 10:29 AM
How did this thing end up? Update please as I have an intention of buying something from them...

76muss
08-11-2009, 07:35 AM
last i saw they were closed til further notice. he was lacking on new items for a a good while where some items were already out he had them as preorder etc etc