PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Star Wars and Transformers Assorted Items

NickRyder
02-12-2009, 02:03 AM
I'm in desperate need of money since the house I've been renting has been foreclosed on, I've had a temporary lay off and oh yeah we gotta move to someplace... not sure where... so I'm trying to sell a few items that I really wish I didn't have to, but I need the money (and less to move)

For Sale:

$35 shipped - Star Wars TAC - Target Exclusive "Shark" Arc-170 - Slight crease and ding in the box from shelf wear otherwise everything is unopened and minty fresh inside

$25 shipped - Transformers Movie - Target Exclusive 'Deep Space' Starscream - minor shelf wear - also unopened

$15 shipped - Star Wars Titanium - Target Exclusive 'Flame Deco' Darth Vader - some creasing and slight wear on the cardboard

$20 shipped - Star Wars Titanium - Arc 170 fighter - some shelf wear.

$12 shipped - Transformers movie - Brawl - Target exclusive All-Spark deco deluxe figure.

I'm negotiable with the prices and shipping (I'll have to double check the weights and rates) if someone wants to buy multiples. Considering the cost of shipping now, these are still below cost.

I will take PayPal or money order. If you're in Wisconsin I'll take something off the price for shipping if you want to pick it up.

PM if you're interested!

NickRyder
02-14-2009, 03:35 PM
$17 shipped - Transformers Movie - Final Battle 'Cinema Scene' with Longarm, 'half' of Robot Replica Bumblebee - card board and plastic a little bent and torn in one place Toys inside are unplayed with