PDA

View Full Version : R5-A2 B-A-D TLC Wave 5 Repacks for Sale At Cost

MaxGoof
01-28-2009, 11:58 AM
I got my case of Wave 5 from BBTS, and I'm selling off my repacks at cost.

I have:
Sandstorm Luke Skywalker
327th Star Corps Soldier
Commander Faie

Each is MOC and has their piece of R5-A2. $7.50 each plus $3.99 shipping, or I'm willing to open them and ship 'em loose for $2.99 shipping. Padded mailer envelopes will be used to preserve mintness. Any takers?

Tikkes
01-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Would you sell just the Droid Parts?

JediJman
01-28-2009, 09:24 PM
No offense, but $7.50 seems a little high for something that's $7 at Target with no shipping and fairly common. I wish you luck, but you might want to lower your prices a bit or offer a discounted group price or something.

R1G4R3PO
01-29-2009, 02:28 PM
No offense, but $7.50 seems a little high for something that's $7 at Target with no shipping and fairly common. I wish you luck, but you might want to lower your prices a bit or offer a discounted group price or something.

Actually, in his defense, $7.50 is fair. Target may price 'm at $7 (and they're the only retailer that still is, but for how long?) but there's taxes too. So on average accross the USA, the tax could average $0.50 if not more. Furthermore, he said he got 'm thru BBTS who's charging $100/case of 12 before shipping added in, that breaks down to over $8 each (over $9 working in shipping divided by 12)- So $7.50 is a discount, if he were to take less than that, he might as well return 'm to wm for store credit- just my 2 cents

..and if anyone should consider lowering thier price while advertizing on rebelscum, imo, it should be BBTS. I'm not bashing BBTS, I will still order from them, but I'll be very selective. That holds true for every etailer I buy from.

Grak
01-29-2009, 03:06 PM
I dislike BBTS. EE is a lot more reasonable IMO.