PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to Chris Wyman!!!

Grak
01-23-2009, 10:13 PM
I would just like to personally thank Chris Wyman for stepping up and moderating this forum. Before last week, this place has been a haven for scalpers, spammers, and other rule-breakers. Since he has been involved, every issue I've had has been resolved within hours.

If you don't use the classifieds that often it is possible you haven't seen some of these violations but believe me when I say that this forum was pretty rough a few months back.

I'm not looking for a huge response to this thread but I at least wanted to let Chris know that his work is getting noticed. Thanks Chris!

O_WJ
01-23-2009, 10:48 PM
ABSOLUTELY !!! Good job, Boss !!! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Galen_Marek
01-23-2009, 11:15 PM
I'll drink to that!

swspiffy
01-24-2009, 04:06 AM
Amen!

Grak
01-24-2009, 08:36 PM
One last bump in case anyone didn't see it!

BIGJIM
01-24-2009, 08:48 PM
I must agree.

fongtrooper
01-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Thank you for your diligence!

Chris Wyman
01-25-2009, 12:51 PM
No problem, guys. I appreciate the kind words.

DarthPotts1975
01-25-2009, 01:44 PM
i dont post or even check out this section of RS but i noticed this thread http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

congrats Chris!!!

LightSword
01-25-2009, 04:28 PM
If there is someone in these forums that throughout time has shown a tremendous amount of care and attention to our needs and issues, someone that has always been level headed, unbiased and understanding, that person is Chris.

I'm not one to butter people up in order to be liked or gain some pointers. More than once I've been attacked and hated by the wolves because of saying things the way I see them so, I have no expectations when I say, Chris is the greatest improvement to take place to the Classifieds in long time.

Hopefully the useless amount of "Bumps" to threads (two or three times daily) just to gain some bars under the name or keep the post at the very top will come to an end, along with threads with overpriced items, unlisted prices and Ebay links.

Congratulations Chris on your new responsibility which I know you'll do your best to work with.

Time to play nice!