PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!!!!!

steamer70
12-22-2008, 03:39 PM
Hi,
I am a Dad of three and lost my job,I have about 30 star wars figures and 3 comemerative collection dvd collection figs all are un-open...I am just trying to buy Christmas for the kids...asking $200 or best offer.I can email pics.
Here is a list of figs:

Power of the Force:
Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
Han Solo in Endor gear
Princess Leia Organa jabbas prisoner
2-1B Medic droid
Luke in stormtropper disguise
Lando Calrissian with heavy rifle and blaster pistol
Ben(Obi-Wan)Kenobi with lightsaber and removable cloak
Chewbacca with Bowcaster and heavy blaster rifle

Shadow of the Empire:
Leia in Boush Disguise

The Leia Collection:
Leia with R2
Leia with Han
Leia with Luke x2
Leia with Wicket the ewok

Star Wars 2005 Transitional:
16: Yoda (Dagobah Training)
09: Luke Skywalker (Dagobah Training)
10: Darth Vader (Death Star Hangar)
15: Chewbacca (Hoth Escape)

Walmart Exclusives Multifigure packs each has 3or more figures:
Commemorative Episode IV DVD Collection has Obi-Wan,Luke,R-2 and C3PO
Commemorative Episode V DVD Collection has Han Solo,Leia and Chewbacca
Commemorative Episode VI DVD Collection has Emperor Palpatine,Darth Vader,and stormtrooper

Saga:
2002 - 2004:
13: Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
30: Darth Vader (Bespin Duel)
25: Taun We (Kamino Cloner)
01: Anakin Skywalker (Outland Peasant Disguise)
08: Tusken Raider (Female with child)
29: Luke Skywalker (Bespin Duel)
07:Boba Fett (Kamino Escape)
36: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Starfighter Pilot)

Episode I:
Underwater Accessory Set
Tantooine Accessory Set

Snowbi_Wan
12-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Sorry about the job. You may want to post these in the MODERN section though, since none of that is vintage.

delta_leader
12-22-2008, 11:55 PM
hey steamer,sorry about you losing your job.here is a helpful tip for you,besides selling everything for one price,try listing with prices for each figure or item,it might help get some better sales your way.

sincerely joseph michaels owner of jhm inc.,milton,fl. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Galen_Marek
12-23-2008, 12:08 AM
Hi, steamer. You've probably got about $100 worth of stuff there. You're best off putting them on eBay either individually or as a whole. That way, you'll get at least a few bucks per figure, and you can even charge an extra few bucks handling fee. Those things always sell, and it's the best chance you have of getting the kind of prices you want. There are at least half a dozen people here, established members (not accusing you of anything, but you just registered today and want $200 for 30 figures), selling all of these figures for $3-4 a piece. Best of luck however you choose to proceed.

JediJman
12-23-2008, 08:45 AM
Hey,

Sorry to hear about your job. =( This stuff is pretty common and I don't think you'll get anywhere close to what you're asking. You might want to think about just putting it up on Ebay as one big lot to see what you can get. You'll have a much bigger audience there and maybe someone will bite. Good luck!

tk421_1_2
12-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Maybe you can give these toys as Christmas presents? These are afterall...toys.

If you're trying to get rid of this stuff, I suggest donating to Toys For Tots- might as well make some kid happy this Christmas.

darthdave1981
12-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Well that was rude. Obviously you don't have kids.

Saying that you could make some kids christmas happy at least is just rude. He cares about his kids and is trying to sell his collection to pay for gifts. He could give them to his kids as presents, but to just say donate them to make at least some kid happy is just rude.