PDA

View Full Version : Is there a forcecast tonight?

Obiwan8
12-10-2008, 08:37 PM
I logged on my computer at about 8:30pm EST and went to the link on theforce.net that Jason gave last week, but the force-cast wasn't playing, they weren't on the old steam either... is there a regular force cast tonight or is it just the interview I saw?

MandyB
12-10-2008, 08:46 PM
I logged on my computer at about 8:30pm EST and went to the link on theforce.net that Jason gave last week, but the force-cast wasn't playing, they weren't on the old steam either... is there a regular force cast tonight or is it just the interview I saw?

No, there isn't a FC tonight, but keep your eyes peeled for a roundtable to be released later this week!

Sheldon
12-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Are the roundtables no longer live?
Thanks for your help.

Eric_Geller
12-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Are the roundtables no longer live?
Thanks for your help.

They are still live normally. However, I believe they already recorded the Roundtable from this past Friday's TCW episode. Jason mentioned that they'd done the roundtable "earlier today" when he interviewed Paul Dini. Ergo, no live roundtable for TCW #9.

Obiwan8
12-10-2008, 09:27 PM
If he did do a roundtable it will no doubt pop up on theforce.net and itunes within the next day or 2

JimmyMac
12-11-2008, 12:00 AM
If he did do a roundtable it will no doubt pop up on theforce.net and itunes within the next day or 2

Look for it Friday morning!