PDA

View Full Version : TO ANYONE WHO HAS DEALINGS WITH GALEN MAREK

delta_leader
11-05-2008, 02:26 PM
HELLO FELLOW SCUMMERS,THIS IS A MESSEAGE FROM GALEN MAREK TO ANYONE WHO STILL HAS DEALINGS WITH HIM.AT THE MOMENT HE HAS BEEN LOCKED OUT DUE TO ANOTHER SCUMMERS POSTING OF A PM THAT WAS SENT BETWEEN THEM.

HERE IS THE MESSEAGE FROM GALEN MAREK,

I have been locked out of my account, and I ask that anyone with whom I currently involved in any deal, be it purchase, sale, or trade, please email me at smargolin@amaa-eng.com

tk1565
11-05-2008, 04:36 PM
thanx for the heads up http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mofo_Jones
11-05-2008, 06:01 PM
I agree. Thanks for the information. I hope the offending scummer got locked out for a while - it's only fair. Of course, protocollector is now banned. Maybe the two events are related.

Grak
11-05-2008, 08:03 PM
I agree. Thanks for the information. I hope the offending scummer got locked out for a while - it's only fair. Of course, protocollector is now banned. Maybe the two events are related.

It indeed has to do with protocollector.

mmafan009
11-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Good action done by Moderators. Guys like Galen Marek need to be locked out for actions and post on PMs. He has been getting away with too much BS and it has caught up with him. Great job Moderators.

Snowbi_Wan
11-05-2008, 08:42 PM
I sold something to him recently and had no issues. I know he's had problems in the past, but I was under the impression he was trying to redeem his reputation on here.

DarthTim
11-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Good action done by Moderators. Guys like Galen Marek need to be locked out for actions and post on PMs. He has been getting away with too much BS and it has caught up with him. Great job Moderators.

How is it that a good guy like Galen Marek gets locked out and a jerk like you is still on here?

mmafan009
11-05-2008, 10:33 PM
DarthTim , It takes" A JERK " like you and Galen Marek to ruin it here for good scummers. You are the JERK FOOL !!! Replying with stupid replies and not reading rules about pms and, posts gets you banned. Quite simple. You should be careful or YOU MIGHT BE NEXT !!! You can see with that dumb reply you just gave.

John_A_Graham
11-05-2008, 10:40 PM
DarthTim , It takes" A JERK " like you and Galen Marek to ruin it here for good scummers. You are the JERK FOOL !!! Replying with stupid replies and not reading rules about pms and, posts gets you banned. Quite simple. You should be careful or YOU MIGHT BE NEXT !!! You can see with that dumb reply you just gave.

WoW!!! I sense a disturbance in the force that is going to get two more "locked out" and this thread locked down.

-John

Grak
11-05-2008, 11:50 PM
I cannot believe mmafan a.k.a. fordjuse hasn't been rebanned. Do I need to show the proof again?

Compare these threads and you be the judge:

mmafan009's Commander Fox FT Thread (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB13&Number=3443891&Forum=,,All_Forums,,&Words=&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Main=3443891&Search=true&where=&Name=23547&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post3443891)

fordjuse's Commander Fox FT Thread (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB13&Number=3407473&Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=3407473&Search=true&where=&Name=23319&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post3407473)

Fordjuse has already been banned twice for scalping.

tk421_1_2
11-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Good riddance on 'protocollector' - evidence of inbreeding right there.

Grak
11-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Good riddance on 'protocollector' - evidence of inbreeding right there.

Finally he got banned!

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/images/features/friday/2_8_08/ewok-hdr.jpg

delta_leader
11-06-2008, 12:04 AM
alright thats enough out of everybody.this was not posted to start arguments or call people names or whatever else.

this was to inform those who have dealings with galen marek to reach him at the email address provided.nothing more nothing less,nough said.

so,it's time to knock it off people.this is to inform those who have deals still pending with galen so they could reach him easier.

his case is under review.now post only if you have an out standing deal pending with galen marek and no more of the clutter.got it ? good may the force be with you.

sincerely joseph michaels owner of jhm inc.

soulydyes
11-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Galen let me know that our deal is still on for 4 blue and 2 white pauldrons from the ROTS AT-TE Gunner/ 501st Trooper. He already recieved my payment.

ShoNuff15
11-07-2008, 08:57 AM
you kids playing toy store?

that's cute

DarthHippie
11-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Wrong Thread