PDA

View Full Version : With GG going Hoth any chance SS will do the same?

Pellaeon
10-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Since GG has been annoucing all these ESB Hoth themed product, what are the odds Sideshow would follow suit?

My dream product would be a Snowtrooper PF with a Tripod. What would be your ideal product?

Chris Wyman
10-29-2008, 01:52 PM
That's an interesting question. Of course, we already have the Luke/Wampa/Taun Taun statue coming from Sideshow, but I would love to see a 1:4 Snowtrooper or a 1:4 Luke or Han on a Taun Taun. They would be quite expensive, but wow...what cool pieces to have in the collection!

Sergiu
10-29-2008, 03:43 PM
My dream product would be a Snowtrooper PF with a Tripod. What would be your ideal product?

Stormtrooper!!!!!! SS really needs to make an 1/4 one!

DarthPotts1975
10-29-2008, 03:51 PM
That's an interesting question. Of course, we already have the Luke/Wampa/Taun Taun statue coming from Sideshow, but I would love to see a 1:4 Snowtrooper or a 1:4 Luke or Han on a Taun Taun. They would be quite expensive, but wow...what cool pieces to have in the collection!

if a 1:4 Biker Scout can be done a Taun Taun is not out of the question http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Wyman
10-29-2008, 03:56 PM

if a 1:4 Biker Scout can be done a Taun Taun is not out of the question http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Of course, if you did Luke, you'd have to do Han. That could be $1600.00 right there.

forcesensitive
10-29-2008, 04:33 PM
I would like to see pilot gear Luke PF

MrPickles
10-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Of course they will! SS seems to just be following whatever GG has done lately.

Recent examples;

GG Ventress/Dooku followed by SS 1/4 Ventress

GG mini bust Tuskin Raider followed by SS Tuskin Raider

GG Slave Leia followed by SS 1/4 Slave Leia

on and on and on and on....

A little variety here & there wouldn't hurt.