PDA

View Full Version : prequel gunships for trade

jlw515
10-11-2008, 03:10 PM
I have two Clone Gunships (one from AOTC the other is the animated Clone Wars with the teeth painted on the side). Both are in excellent condition, loose, with all parts. These vehicles were bought for my son, he has now lost interest in Star Wars; and PT stuff just isn't my thing. So, here is the deal because the ships were for my son, and I didn't want him loosing the chin gun missles, the chin gun missles are SUPER GLUED in place. All the other missles are loose and complete.

What I am looking for is to trade these Gun Ships for some OT vehicles. These are the ones I am interested in: TIE Fighter with large wings; TIE Interceptor (not the POTJ one); Slave 1 (POTF or SOTE); Outrider; and Y-wing (specifically the POTJ).

If you have any of these loose and are looking to trade send me a PM. If you want pics of the Gun Ships I would be willing to email them to you. They look almost mint.

Jason

MandoExecutioner
10-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Is it one for one or is it more

jlw515
10-12-2008, 06:35 AM
I'd rather trade one for one, those gunships are pretty detailed vehicles with quite a bit of features compared to the ones I am looking for.

Jason

vader419
10-12-2008, 11:46 AM
i have a loose complete outrider, i'm interested in the cw gunship lmk if interested, i think i even have the box and instructions also(but not sure)

jlw515
10-12-2008, 09:03 PM
I think I mis-stated which Gunship I have. I looked through the photo archive and the one I have is from Revenge of the Sith

http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS/ROTS05gunshipflyrt.jpg

The one with maroon and green stripes like this one. The other one is of course the blue and white one from the Clone Wars cartoon with the painted teeth on both sides.

Jason

MandoExecutioner
10-12-2008, 10:59 PM
pm sent

jlw515
10-13-2008, 06:32 AM
I've responded to a couple of PMs. Thanks for your interest. Just to re-confirm, so that everyone understands: the chin gun missles are GLUED in place. They will not fire. You might be able to loosen them up with some kind of thinner, I don't know. But as for now they will not fire. They DO rotate, but the chin gun missles DO NOT fire.

Jason

jlw515
10-13-2008, 07:44 PM
The ROTS green/maroon striped one is spoken for. Trading it for an Outrider.

Still have the Clone Wars Cartoon Network one with the painted face. Near mint.

Looking to trade for either:

TIE Interceptor
Slave 1
Y-wing (preferrably the POTJ)

Thanks,

Jason