PDA

View Full Version : NEW SALE!!!!! This Sat.!!!!!

bikerscout
10-10-2008, 11:57 PM
For the LA/OC area:

Death Star Sale 2!!!!!!!!!!

When: this Sat. 12/13 8am - 1pm

Where: Exit the 5 or 405 at Bake Pkwy. Left on Bake, follow it to Trabuco. Look for directional signs at Trabuco & Bake, Lake Forest, CA

What: Star Wars, Star Trek, Simpsons, Legos, Halo, etc.

This will be the garage sale format. Hopefully that will attract more visitors. Loads of SWs. I personally will bring my endor AT-AT, GG shocktrooper bust, KB ROTS Collector's 9 pack, carded & loose figures and more.

Why: To get great deals on gifts for the family, friends, and yourself!!! It is the will of the force. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

StarbaseEarth
10-11-2008, 10:37 PM
How many people showed up?
Where else did you advertise the sale?

bikerscout
10-14-2008, 05:01 AM
not a lot (or as much as we wanted). It was advertising on at least 5 other forums and craigslist and pennysaver

StarbaseEarth
10-14-2008, 05:23 PM
That's Unfortunate as I've often thought of doing the same type of sale. I sell at Frank & Son's some Saturdays but its pretty cut throat on older Star Wars (All of my stuff is ROTS or older - mostly POTF2 & EPI), and the Shrine not a lot of people go through there (about 500 a show).

DarthSionForever
11-01-2008, 02:09 AM
Good to meet another star wars fan! so i apologize for the delay but i just checked out ur message and it said u hosted a garage sell for SW? I live very close to lake forest so I wonder if I can drop by somewhere to check out ur collection and purchase them with cash? I mostly collect the sw miniatures now but I still collected pretty much everything for sw! So pls PM me back asaP! THANX FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS! nelson

MasterCyphodiaz
11-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Hi,

I live in the South Bay area and Im a Vintage Collector

bikerscout
11-03-2008, 04:58 AM
sion and cypho ----we are looking to have another sale either 12/6 or 12/12 in Orange county area -maybe Brea, at a member's house for garage sale. stay tuned

Onsokumaru
11-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Once you guys get a date down, let me know so I can make sure I get the day off so I can visit and buy stuff this time!

bikerscout
11-05-2008, 09:21 AM
i'll lyk. u should pm shadowtrooper to get in the OC private thread (unless you're already in it)

Onsokumaru
11-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Haha, still am not allowed in the privy OC thread, I'll shoot her another PM and see what she says

spitty
11-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Haha, still am not allowed in the privy OC thread, I'll shoot her another PM and see what she says

it's just as useless in regards to info as the public room http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ShadowTrooper
11-09-2008, 04:12 PM

it's just as useless in regards to info as the public room http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We do help each other out there.

There's only so many times that someone is asked to find something for someone, only to be told by that someone that they no longer want it.

IslandOfSodor
11-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Shawdowtrooper, you have a PM.

Thanks

ShadowTrooper
12-11-2008, 03:05 PM
New sale!

Saturday 12/13
8 am - 1 pm
Lake Forest
Look for the "Toy" signs at the intersection of Trabuco & Bake

Star Wars, Star Trek, Simpsons, Legos, Halo, lots more!

DarthCitrix
12-15-2008, 12:38 AM
I wasn't able to sell with some of my fellow scummers, but if anyone from OC is interested in MOMC SW figs, from ROTS, Saga 2, or the entire lot of OTC figs, drop me a PM.