PDA

View Full Version : Kenner T-shirts!

Dustin
10-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Hey guys & gals, sorry this has taken so long to finally get together, but real life seems to get in the way of playing star wars sometimes ;-)

I'm taking pre-orders on shirts for two weeks, then placing the order in bulk. Shirts should arrive on your doorstep no later than Thanksgiving.

These are heavyweight 100% cotton BLACK short sleeve tee's (sorry new color next time!) with the traditional blue and white Kenner logo across the chest. There's info below for both USA orders and International Orders.

Pricing is as follows:

USA ORDERS:

Sizes S,M,L,XL are $10ea. (add $2 for XXL)
S&H for one shirt - $4.80
S&H for two shirts- $8.25
S&H for three shirts- $12
(email me dustin@rebelscum.com if ordering more than 3 shirts)

Please send payment and order via Paypal dustin@rebelscum.com and please fill in the subject line KENNER SHIRT ORDER.

Please place your order in the Message box in paypal letting me know what sizes you are ordering etc etc.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:

Sizes S,M,L,XL are $10ea. (add $2 for XXL)
S&H for one shirt - $9.00
S&H for two shirts- $12.00
S&H for three shirts- $16.00
(email me dustin@rebelscum.com if ordering more than 3 shirts)

These are rough estimates for overseas S&H, any difference will be refunded, or kept for me to buy more r2-d2's!

Please send payment and order via Paypal dustin@rebelscum.com and please fill in the subject line KENNER SHIRT ORDER.

Please place your order in the Message box in paypal letting me know what sizes you are ordering etc etc.

*The ordering window is open until October 28th.

Dustin
10-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Two weeks left to order!