PDA

View Full Version : MOC figures for sale (Holo Sid)

this_guy1980
08-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Trying to sell this stuff ASAP before the baby arrives. I prefer selling to those in North America only and also prefer Paypal if possible. I have a ton of feedback on here but havent done anything on here in a couple years. I will do a deal if you want more than one and I'm negotiable on prices.

AOTC-Saga figures (the ones with the gold trim) for the most part they just have normal shelf wear unless noted.

Lt Dannl Faytonni Coruscant Outlander c9, small bubble ding by his picture >>>>>>>>>>>>$6.00

Ayy Vida Outlander Nightclub AOTC figure. The card is c9 with no bubble dings. $6.00

Luke Skywalker Throne Room Duel AOTC figure. The card is c9 with no bubble dings. $6.00

Padme Amidala Secret Ceremony. The card is c9 with no bubble dings. Small ding on the bottom of the card $9.00

Geonosis War Room Wat Tambor AOTC figure. The card is c9 with no bubble dings. $8.00

The Emperor Throne Room-bubble ding, c9 card $6.00

Episode I:

Darth Sidious Holograph c8 card, a few small crease marks $13.00

POTJ:

Aurra Sing c9 $6.00

Teebo c9 $6.00

Zutton c9 $6.00

Qui Gon Jinn- Jedi training c8-c9 $6.00 (card has some "scuff" marks

AOTC-Saga- I have most of the Saga figures so if you're looking for one let me know.

Endor Victory Accessory set c8-8.5, a couple small dings on the card $12.00

Clone Troooper-Republic Gunship Pilot (card is in good shape but some of the paper is torn, probably an opener) $6

KB 4 Pack with Jar Jar, Endor Rebel Soldier, Mace Windu and Super Battle Droid. $15.00

KB Jedi Starfighter w/Obi Wan Kenobi $20.00 MIB, the top of the bubble is dented. Still can be a nice display or opener.

ROTS

Polis Massan MOC c8-c9 good bubble, minor shelf wear $6.00

Wookiee Warrior MOC c9 $6.00

Mas Amedda MOC c8-c9, minor shelf wear $6.00

this_guy1980
08-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Bump-updated