PDA

View Full Version : Saga/30th Clones/Vehicles & Medicom 1/6 Scale

Los
07-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Prices do not include shipping. Please send me your zip code along with interested items for a shipping quote. Prefer PayPal. First who can PM & pay (within a reasonable time frame) gets the item(s)...no holds.

All items are loose and complete. These figures were opened for diorama display at a couple of shows/conventions and then stored away in baggies.

ARC-170 Elite Squad Battle Pack - The Clone squad for the CN Clone Wars ARC-170. 2 x Clone Troopers, 2 X Clone Pilots and 1 X Astromech Droid. $20 ON HOLD

Mace Windu Attack Battalion Clones - The purple clones from the Battle Pack minus Mace Windu. 3 x Clone Troopers and 1 x Clone Commander...all accessories included. $20 ON HOLD

Shadow Stormtrooper - SWS Exclusive with Chrome Stand. $10

Vader's Fist 501st Stormtrooper - SDCC Exclusive with stand, banner and blaster. $15

Commander Appo - Bought to sit in my V-Wing. Comes with 2 blasters. $6 ON HOLD

Saga Darth Vader's Tie Advanced x1 Starfigher - MIB and complete. $15 OBO

Saga Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter - The one from the beginning of ROTS. MIB and complete. $15 OBO

30th Treachery on Saleucami Battle Pack - Walmart Exclsive with 2 x Speeder, 1 x Clone Trooper and 1 x Commander Neyo. MIB and complete. $15

Medicom Jango Fett - Used for temp display and complete. $125

Medicom Boba Fett - Both legs broke and I had to replace body with a new RAH body. In putting clothes back on, one of the wookie braids came apart. Used for temp display. Great for anyone who wants a loose Fett to play with. $125

Medicom ROTS Darth Vader - Used for temp display and complete. $125

Los
07-30-2008, 06:35 PM
bump...added 30th Treachery on Saleucami Battle Pack

Los
07-31-2008, 09:00 PM
bump...added Medicom figs

Los
08-01-2008, 02:35 PM
bump...added CW ARC-170 Battle Pack