PDA

View Full Version : Recent Acquisitions--30th Anniversary(VA/MD/DC)V.7

Pages : [1] 2 3

Glassman6
07-24-2008, 10:10 AM
I've always wanted to start one! Now I can say i've done it!

Columbia target had shelves cleared in anticipation for clone wars stuff. Had one AT out but was putting it back in the stockroom, when they were told not till saturday!

acave
07-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Looks like Woodstock Walmart's not getting in AT-TEs or Falcons. They have alot of figures and vehicles EVOS and voice changers. Also they got in one box of the new battle packs. (2 Imp. white Scouts on speeders and clone on Barc speeders) 2 each.

Glassman6
07-25-2008, 11:40 AM
Had legacy wave in hand and again at Columbia Wally, denied at register.
They wouldnt even hold them. They all think the item is recalled. I had to explain the shelf date thing! Oh well, i was trying to avoid tonight, but i guess i'll go do it.

Who else is hunting at midnight?

Anakin21
07-25-2008, 12:28 PM
$8 figures is forcing me to sit this out too - which is a HUGE bummer because these big planned releases are so few and far between. That being said, Im pretty confident I'll be able to get everything I want 4-6 months from now for alot less since it seems like there's going to be plenty of product.

Baileys X Rds Target had Order 66 Packs clearanced at $2.48 - but only had Master Sev and Luminara packs. They had 6 Rancors at $27.98 earlier in the week, but are all gone now. Not sure how low they ended getting clearanced, but Im sure someone must have gotten a great deal!

Happy hunting tonight/tomorrow! And don't trample anyone for these silly UGH stickered figures...probably the worst UGH promotion ever!

Flacksguy
07-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Who else is hunting at midnight?

I'll be out just for fun, but I don't really think I would miss anything if I didn't go.
It's just that this doesn't happen often, so might as well enjoy it. Besides, I have a long way to go to catch up with you guys.

DARTHJOSEPH
07-25-2008, 01:59 PM
Heads up everyone.

Due to the nature of the Legacy repacks...I am seeing RAMPANT cases of *****holes tearning out the build-a-droid pieces & clone parts and leaving the figs. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

jedisquared
07-25-2008, 05:27 PM
I heard north Glen Burnie K-mart jumped the street date by several hours on new SW goodies. Happy hunting!

vadarthdad
07-25-2008, 07:13 PM
WOW DJ - I have not seen this near me, as I have seen none of these figs on pegs - folks have been vigilant for the most part, in sticking to the street date. WM this AM had some battle packs out, I tried bringing them to the register but was denied - told I had to wait until tomorrow.

I did manage a Padme Evolutions from Target via DCPI at Customer Service, but really wanted a pilot set, which they said they didn't have, which perplexed me. It wasn't in the new case, and he said all of the cases he had were the same.

Again, I can't do MM, and with Swim Team Divisionals tomorrow from 5:45am - 2pm, I'm hoping that by 3pm, I'll get to check out what's left.

I'm going to assume, based on $8/fig and $4/gal gas, that maybe this stuff will stick around - plus there doesn't seem to be any "I must get this" exciting figs like the McQuarries from last year.

Glassman6
07-25-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm back from TRU-columbia and to my surprise, the figures rang up at 6.99. The register read "promo" So maybe it was just for tonight. I would have bought a few extra fiss if i had known.

Since i scored the CW figs earlier, i was just after the legacy wave1. Got em. Padme evolutions and 1st day issue capt rex.

I'll pick up legacy wave 2 hopefully soon.

JEDITOMKATT
07-26-2008, 12:36 AM
Hit the glen burnie one. It was pretty busy. I got about 8 figures and all the ships (fLACON, AT-TE, and Spiderdroid0 but did get the v-19. I also got the Padme 3 pack and picked the rebel pilot set 2. I got the Holo GG as well luckly the run out.

Flacksguy
07-26-2008, 12:37 AM
No Midnight Madness at our TRU, but Wal-mart brought their stuff out at 12.
Picked up the Falcon, V-19 Torrent, Spider Droid, Hoth Recon BP, Legacy wave 1 & 2, plus a CW Grievous.

Also got a bunch of Indy stuff in the mail today from another scummer: Cargo Truck, Troop Car, German w/Motorcycle, German 2 pack, Belloq, and a couple of Indys.

DarthCaedus
07-26-2008, 12:54 AM
went to the columbia toysrus. picked up alot including all of legacy wave 1 and most of wave 2. the 2 big vehicles, 3 evolution packs, and the homing spider. the big surprise for me was that they had the dagger squadron b-wing.
anybody that go to this toysrus see the evolution rebel pilots series 1(w/ wes janson) or the v-19?

jedisquared
07-26-2008, 01:27 AM
Glen Burnie TRU was a joke...I put back the little bit I had when the free holo giveaway ran out. GB Super Wally had plenty of Falcon & AT-TE goodness up front in big merchandisers. Missed Series 1 Evo Rebel set, but managed to dig up 3 out of 8 Legacy wave 2; plus V-19 & Spider. Scalpers everywhere grabbing 1st day issues. Hah!

jedisquared
07-26-2008, 01:36 AM
...also just grabbed SDCC exclusive CW Senate Security from ShopSW.com.

ywlowe
07-26-2008, 07:53 AM
I think it was crap that Glen Burnie TRU ran out of the Holo Grevious so quickly. Poor planning on the part of TRU.
Just got back from N. Glen Burnie Wally & Target. The Wally didn't have any new stock out. Maybe they forgot? The Target only had Legacy Wave 1 Figures out, no clones, even thought they have all signs up. The did have plenty of evolutions and $20 vehicles. Got the V-19. They only had one Falcon and no AT-TE's out. Probably had 6 Commander Foxs left. Happy hunting.

ywlowe
07-26-2008, 08:03 AM
Also, HasbroToyShop.com has Wave 2 Legacy up for pre-order for right now. Rather not pay shipping charges personally for something that is floating around in stores right now.

Anakin21
07-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Kingstown MM was pretty packed - probably about 50 people there (incl. kids). Didnt grab anything since by the time I got in the first few had pretty much grabbed everything.

They only had 36 holo Grievous figures - so not enough for everyone. Didnt get anything but saw pretty much everything they had in stock.

TRU basics are ringing up @ $6.99 - which is definitely nice.

jedisquared
07-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Picked up Series 1 Evo pilots at Catonsville TRU...another interesting story. They have Holo Grievous but won't give out until tomorrow(Sun) at 10 am...something to do with their flyer & not being a MM store. They said to bring in your receipt. GB was a joke, like the aforementioned north Chhesapeake location(heard a rumour some were waiting till 12 noon). Laurel, Ellicott City & Catonsville Wallys had no new figures out. The place to go I heard is Annapolis TRU...they even have Holo giveaways left this am, also tons of Evo. Rebel Pilots Series 1.

JEDITOMKATT
07-26-2008, 11:42 AM
The hanover walmart also has lots of figures and ships. They was able to pick all the 1st day releases for the BAD and clone wars. I also picked up the V-19, the second wave of evols set and also got all 3 of the battlepacks(Hoth Speeder Patrol, Recon Patrol on Hoth, and Clone Wars: Speeder Bike Team Recon.

As of noon, the tons of all ships and all figures. I also picked up Commander Fox at target when they opend up at 8.

So now I only missing suba, tin, padme , auarren and clone trooper from wave 2

starwarsdaddy
07-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Had fun at the Columbia TRU last night. Sure wish I knew some of your faces. I was the guy with the camcorder handing out the checklists. I'm also the guy in the picture on the main page about to get my head sliced off by Vader.

You know you're welcome to come check us, the DCSWCC, out anytime. Our next meeting just happens to be next Saturday the 2nd at the library in Odenton. You'll get to see yourselves up on the big screen.

I'm guessing one of you is also the guy I bumped into at the Laurel Target this morning.

jedisquared
07-26-2008, 12:22 PM
...also heard from another collector that those big WalMart floor merchandisers w/figures may not have all 8 Legacy wave 2..can anyone confirm? Did anyone buy SL with clone footlocker...what's inside??? Also picked up a neat book at Wally for only $13 & change-the DK Clone Wars Visual Guide. Don't read too far into it if you get it...lots of spoilers on the movie. Good luck this w/e!

jedisquared
07-26-2008, 12:25 PM
JediTom, check(call 1st) Annapolis TRU...they had all the ones you're missing from wave 2.

jedisquared
07-26-2008, 12:27 PM
starwarsdaddy, that might have been me this am(Jon) at Laurel Target...your wife collects Galactic Heroes, right?

starwarsdaddy
07-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Nope. My wife doesn't collect anything Star Wars related. I was there around 10:45 with my daughters.

Flacksguy
07-26-2008, 01:05 PM
...also heard from another collector that those big WalMart floor merchandisers w/figures may not have all 8 Legacy wave 2..can anyone confirm?

Out of the two Wal-Marts I stopped at last night,
one of the shippers had no Padmes or Lancers, and I didn't look close enough , but I didn't see any Saesee Tiins either,
the other had them, but VERY few, I think only two Saesees, two Lancers and one Padme.

Stopped at the new Target and picked up Evo Padme and Evo Rebels #2.
Evo Rebels #1 seems to be the hard one to find.

Glassman6
07-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Funny, casue all I saw was Padme and tinn. No lancer or scuba...etc.
I went around to targets and wallmart's this am. I was at Laurel Target this morning with my daughter.
I saw a guy there with 2 kids, who may have been at Columbia TRU last night, now that i think of it. You were like 1st in the door last night?
I picked up the evo packs( pilot and clone pilot) at laurel target, and Tinn at Columbia target.
Laurel wally had nothing really. I didnt see any figures.
I also got the speeder packs at columbia wally.

Anakin21
07-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Was told the same thing about non MM TRU's not having Grievous until tommorrow. But if you bring a receipt from today they'll give you one.

I didnt realize the UGH promo carried into the LC series too. Saw the UGH Gree, Kashyk Trooper, Battle Damage Vader, Ak-Rev, Gargan and Evo Trooper at TRU and Target. Tough to pass on those - but I did.

I did cave though, and picked up Padme, Quarren and Calamari basics. Those were just too good to pass up on!

DarthCaedus
07-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Evo Rebels #1 seems to be the hard one to find.

try the columbia target. at about noon today they had about 30 evolution sets and they were all fett legacy and rebels series 1.

DarthCaedus
07-26-2008, 04:09 PM
imo the laurel and columbia walmarts r usually horrible for finding anything star wars. i did pick up legacy wave 2 padme in columbia today tho.

DarthCaedus
07-26-2008, 04:13 PM
Had fun at the Columbia TRU last I'm guessing one of you is also the guy I bumped into at the Laurel Target this morning.

at around 11am? that was me.

valin_horn
07-26-2008, 04:27 PM
gb sux for all things star wars
i too heard that tru will have holo tomorrow
anybody get pics with the sandy at GB he looked cool

i have only been seeing wave 2 at tru
did get a fox at gb target they had 5 left of him and about 8 figures total in aisle

jedisquared
07-26-2008, 06:21 PM
...I won't argue that Glen Burnie retailers seemed mismanaged this weekend. Anyone still searching for Rebel Evo. #1...I think TRU(not GB) is your best bet.

gizmo91
07-26-2008, 06:49 PM
The Severn Super WM had the scuba and tinn as of two hours ago. Didn't see any padmes though. They were on one of the end caps and not in the main seciton.

vadarthdad
07-26-2008, 09:39 PM
Flacks - I can't find Rebel Pilots Series 2, but I found about 6 Series 1 - all at Target by me....

Flacksguy
07-27-2008, 01:38 PM
Yeah, acave told me he found some series 1 down by him, so I guess different stores are getting different case assortments.
Would've been nice to have all the new ones come in one case, but oh well. After all the money I've spent the last couple of days, I'm not in a hurry to get it.

jedisquared
07-27-2008, 01:44 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart still didn't have piece one of 7/26 SW out. North Target had vehicles, some Legacy & CW wave 1(some 1st day issue left, mostly battle droids); but no Cmdr. Fox left; TRU got 2 boxes of Holo Grievous...only problem is they have no restock on figures-just some R2 & Anakins, some mid-size vehicles...but they DID have Dagger Squadron B-wing out(I saw 3).

gizmo91
07-27-2008, 02:27 PM
South GB Target has a large section of NOTHING --- not sure if it had figures yesterday, but here are no tags on the pegs and a sign that says 'we are creating' so I doubt they even put stuff out. All CW stuff is on end caps with tons of CDR Fox if anyone is looking for them.

Super WM restocked over night, more of the Probe Droid & Speederbike BPs and full pegs of figures, including the end racks.

JEDITOMKATT
07-27-2008, 08:51 PM
I was in Abingdon Maryland at picked up all of wave 2 (legacy) for only 5 dollars each at Walmart off 24. I also got the new B-wing at the Abington Md Toys r us.

El_Kamino
07-28-2008, 09:16 AM
I was able to pick-up 1st wave of Clone Wars, first 2 waves of Legacy BD, first 4 Legacy GH figures and first 11 Legacy SL figures plus the First Day Issues of Clone Wars, Legacy BD and Legacy GH this weekend at the Staunton Wal-Mart. They opened up the big center-aisle displays right at midnight. They had the aisle already setup at 10:00 PM. but you couldn't checkout until midnight.

The Waynesboro Wal-Mart hasn't put out anything but the Falcon, AT-TE and some sabers. They created a new section for Star Wars but, as of this morning, nothing has been hung yet. I was quite surprised!

I was little disappointed in Target. They had plenty of the exclusive figures but everything else was pretty slim. And the figures are a dollar more than anywhere else!!!

Flacksguy
07-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Hey, welcome to the boards El Kamino!
Nice to see another collector out here in the Valley, along with myself and acave.

Glassman6
07-28-2008, 09:59 AM
I grabbed the Lancer droid, Scubba and Heavy gunner clones between Columbia target and Germantown target this morning.
After finding all the waves in full for the past year almost, its odd to be gettin this wave piece by piece.

jedisquared
07-28-2008, 12:47 PM
SDCC Disturbance In The Force set up for grabs while quant. last at HasbroToyShop.com. Just F.Y.I.

vadarthdad
07-28-2008, 04:35 PM
I didn't get to stores until 3pm on Saturday, and hit the following in the span of about 2 hours:
2 WM
3 Target (Hit a 4th on Sunday).
1 TRU
What I noticed first, and fairly consistent, was that all 3 Targets were very poor - they had no centralized display. Some had anywhere between 1-3 endcaps, but the number of figures was very limited. I also noticed that almost all of the 1st day of issue versions were gone, which is fine by me, as I think that is one of the lamest promotions I've seen... WM was much better, but hit-or-miss - one had no battlepacks and no evolution sets at 3pm on Saturday, however, they were there on Friday AM, when I tried to purchase them - only to have the person behind the register say they shouldn't be out yet - my guess is they took them somewhere else in the store and now they are lost, as I doubt all of them sold-out. They were in full supply at the 2nd WM. TRU had the best figure assortment, and they let me come back on Sunday and pick-up my free holo-Grevious (worthless fig IMO, but I'll take it for free) at noon on Sunday they still had their full 2 cases left, as I counted 24 on the pegs and I took the first one. At the two WM's, I only counted 1 BFM missing, and I know that was a collector who works there. I saw no missing BFM's at Target or TRU, and I saw no AT-TE's gone anywhere. I'm guessing the $150/$100 price tags are going to keep most folks away.

jedisquared
07-28-2008, 05:03 PM
I've got that beat...the Laurel & north Glen Burnie Wallys haven't put out ANY new CW or Legacy figures.

JEDITOMKATT
07-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Did not try the laurel walmart but I saw how the glen burnie put nothing out. Those walmarts lost alot of sales.

El_Kamino
07-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks, Flacksguy! I've been coming to this site for a couple of years but just never signed up for the forums.

gizmo91
07-28-2008, 09:35 PM
KB in Greenbelt Plaza had Wave 2 of the Legends (Scuba, Padme, etc) but at $8.99 they weren't going anywhere.

Glassman6
07-29-2008, 08:12 AM
Those walmarts lost alot of sales.

I was thinking the same thing. I was in laurel saturday, and could not believe that they had NO figures at all! They didnt have anything the first day of ROTS either.
It really sucks that the 2 closest walmart to me are Columbia and Laurel and they are notorious for not having anything!

That being said, I finished the legacy wave2 yesteray at Gaithersburg TRU. Got the quarren and mon cal! Thats it till october right when wave 3 hits?

JEDITOMKATT
07-29-2008, 09:04 AM
Nothing new until late sept or early Oct unless you collect EU stuff as well http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

8/15 Comic Packs: Republic #69 -- Asajj Ventress & Tol Skorr and Obsession #3 -- Anakin Skywalker & Durge

8/17? 3-3/4" 501st LEGION JOIN-UP FIGURE

9/16 - The Force Unleashed 3-Pack #1: Vader, & 2 Troopers The Force Unleashed 3-pack #2: Palpatine & 2 Troopers

jedisquared
07-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Columbia Wally was in better stock shape than my locals...and they even had Capt. Rexes. Columbia TRU actually had 10-12 Holo Grievouses hanging on the pegs. I've been p/u extra clonetroopers for the AT-TE my son commandeered. I actually like the dirty deco CW versions.

Skyward72
07-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Found the Lego Droid Gunship at the Walmart at Arundel Mills.

gizmo91
07-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Found Order 66 packs at the greenbelt Target today for $2.48 ---- had 10, 2 of most packs --- not sure where they've been hiding.

From CW stuff they only have about 10 figs on pegs - thats it --- other places I've been have 2 to 3 times this many

gizmo91
07-29-2008, 07:58 PM
DCSWCC meeting this Saturday, 1-4:30pm at the Odenton Library.

For all you 'locals' that haven't made it to a meeting, you might want to at least stop by --- I'm sure lots of good collecting talk -- plus one of our members is returning from Celebration Japan so we'll see what he has to say.

If you've been on the fence, stop on by!

More info here
http://www.dcswcc.org/modules.php?name=GCalendar&file=viewday&y=2008&m=8&d=2&e=5

Anakin21
07-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Saw both Rebel Pilot Evolution sets at Burke Target today.

If anyone is really pressed for one, let me know and I can probably get back over there by Friday (assuming they'd still be there).

El_Kamino
07-31-2008, 06:34 AM
The Waynesboro WM still hadn't put out any figures as of yesterday. I talked to one of the workers and he said the stored was prepared but didn't receive any. They were quite upset.

I hit the Dayton WM yesterday (near Harrisonburg) and there was nothing CW in the place. No displays, no figures on the pegs, not even a new shelf setup for the figures. I don't know what happened there.

I have to say, from everything I've seen and heard from Roanoke to Harrisonburg and even parts of Richmond, it sounds like the Staunton WM was above and beyond.

Glassman6
07-31-2008, 10:49 AM
I forgot to mention, That i got holo grevious form TRU Columbia.
They were supposed to have them at MidnightMadness, but i didnt get one. I took my receipt back and they gave me one.

Picked up another Scuba and Heavy gunner clone from Columbia Target this morning. They had Wii Fits if anyone is looking for one.

1zzy
07-31-2008, 09:58 PM
Walmart in Mount Airy has rolled out virgin pallets of all the Clone Wars stuff into the aisles: BMF, AT-TE, clone helmet/blasters/etc., smaller vehicles, and tons of 1st day 3 3/4" saga and cw figures. Too bad I don't collect any of those anymore.

Seems since I went on vacation that the four sets have been released. If anyone comes across them and can help me out please grab them - can pick up at your convenience. I will post / update here if I am lucky enough to find them.

The sets I am looking for are:

[Wal-Mart] Jedi Starfighter
[Wal-Mart] Darth Vader Tie Fighter
[Target] Mos Eisley w/ Dewback
[Target] Geonsis Battle w/ Nexu

Thanks.

gizmo91
08-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Funny, because the Severn Super WM pallet display disappeared! But the pegs are chocked full of the first waves of figures.

valin_horn
08-01-2008, 03:53 PM
hit gb today tru still nothing, target had wave 1 of legacy and clone wars plus a few foxes walmart had the display out with wave 1 of legacy and clone wars

only picked up a vader and clone wars clone

still missing that damn padme must be short packed i know that its not everyone fav

bring on the comic packs and the target battle packs

El_Kamino
08-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Hit the TRU in Charlottesville tonight and picked up the exclusive B-Wing. Also got the TAC Battle on Mygeeto battle pack. That's the first one I've seen on the shelf. I figured I had missed it. I got one free Holo Grievous and she allowed me to purchase 2 others (one for my son and one to open for my loose collection). They had plenty left so I guess they haven't given away or sold very many. They weren't out where you could see them. I had to ask about them and they kept them behind the service desk.

acave
08-02-2008, 02:43 AM
Picked u series two pilots, and tie fighter pilots evo.
My walmart finally got on at-et in.

jedisquared
08-02-2008, 05:15 AM
Glen B. TRU only got 1 case of B-wings that were put out 7/26. They didn't last long. Has anyone purchased one & opened. I understand there's a decal sheet with IMperial fighter kills you can add to the vehicle ala WWII. Very cool. GB TRU had Falcon, didn't see AT-TE or new figures. Legacy wave 2 is gonna be hard for people to find who didn't nail them 7/26.

gizmo91
08-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Annapolis TRU has at least 2 Bwings as of last night

gizmo91
08-02-2008, 08:38 AM
Anyone going to the advance screening of CW next Saturday?

Flacksguy
08-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Hey,
Is anyone not using their droid pieces? I need two pieces to complete two different droids (the Chewie piece and the Lancer Droid piece)
I could buy them, or offer other droid pieces in trade.

EDIT-Got the Lancer Droid piece thanks to Jedi-Ryan, just need the Chewie piece now.

jedisquared
08-03-2008, 07:54 AM
...where & when is CW advance screening???Knew nuthin' about it!

jedisquared
08-03-2008, 07:56 AM
North GB WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr) still had CW dumps out, and both big vehicles readily avail. Saw some 1st day issues(good ones) too.SuperWally had Falcons but no AT-TE's; also some 1st Day Yarnas.

starwarsdaddy
08-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Just got back from Laurel WM. They've got a display 3-pallets-long in the main aisle, several figures on the pegs towards the back of the action figure aisle and the Droid Builder 2-packs on the back endcap. There were many FDOI figures in the mix.

jedisquared
08-03-2008, 03:39 PM
...that's cause they finally got the stock out of the backroom & onto the sales floor(better late than never). North GB WalMart has some new SW items I've never seen: SW stackable keychains: they had Boba Fett, Stormtrooper & Lord Vader. Kinda cute.

ywlowe
08-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Has anyone not received the Capt Rex mail away figure yet? I still haven't received mine and I wanted to see if maybe I'm the exception...

El_Kamino
08-03-2008, 08:48 PM
I just received my Captain Rex yesterday. So, hang in there!

gizmo91
08-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Still waiting on mine, I mailed it about 3 weeks after they first starting hitting this area

Glassman6
08-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Havent got mine either...
I received something in the mail a while back saying that they had to delay shipping him, Its what kept me from mailing in my Indiana Jones free fig.

JEDITOMKATT
08-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Got my rex last Thursday.

Pellaeon
08-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Havent received my Rex's either. Mailed out for them about a week after the forms first arrived.

jedisquared
08-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Just received my Rex(or I should say my son's) today..although it was the 2nd one I sent for, a month apart.

gizmo91
08-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Just received my Rex(or I should say my son's) today..

I keep trying that line on my wife --- but she just ignores it now http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That's weird you got the second one first --- leave it to Hasbro http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gizmo91
08-04-2008, 09:28 PM
UPDATE: Sold Out

gizmo91
08-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Forgot to add that I received my Rex today also.

ywlowe
08-04-2008, 09:41 PM
They dropped off my 2 Rex figures today also.

JEDITOMKATT
08-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Finally got the two DEATH STAR TRASH COMPACTOR Scene Selections from ebay in the mail yesterday and Clone Trooper Senate Security in the mail today.

Pellaeon
08-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Got the mail in Rex last night. I am now a happy camper.

Glassman6
08-05-2008, 11:33 AM
Got two comic packs today. The Durge one and Ventress One. Columbia Target.
The woman in charge of toys told me she's leaving for the annapolis store... I hope columbia target doesnt get like their wal-mart! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

JEDITOMKATT
08-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Good, I need to check for those comic packs tonight. The new target open in Oct according to sign on the bldg.

jedisquared
08-05-2008, 01:36 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart had some Legacy wave 2 in their figure dump today(saw both clones). Had some real SW love waiting on my back porch when I got home, too: Disturbance In The Force(unquestionably one of my favorite diarama pieces(love the trash compactor duo as well) & Cdmr. Thire of Senate Security(still too high priced, both SDCC exclu.

gizmo91
08-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Found more Order 66 on clearance at the Greenbelt Target today -- plus a Rancor for $9 and change

JEDITOMKATT
08-05-2008, 07:06 PM
wow nine dollar rancor. Picked up the new two comics at the Glen Burnie Target. They have 3 sets left. Also they have 5 or 6 commander fox left. They also had new gi joe comic packs.

vadarthdad
08-05-2008, 07:48 PM
I've seen one WM put security "ropes/tags" on the BMF - anyone else see that? Wonder if they had a theft problem?

Skyward72
08-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Found the new comic packs at the Target in South Glen Burnie

gizmo91
08-05-2008, 08:48 PM
I've seen one WM put security "ropes/tags" on the BMF - anyone else see that? Wonder if they had a theft problem?

Must be a blind person at the door -- hard to smuggle that out of the store under your jacket. But I did see a couple 'steal' several grocery items this past week. They had a ton of groceries in their cart along with a child carrier ---- but they only put a few items on the belt to get rung up and pushed the cart to the 'pickup' area and then the mom grabbed a few empty bags and put the stuff they didn't ring up in them --- the guy distracted the cashier by giving her something and saying 'we don't want to buy this'. Then they walked to the door - the WM greeter looked at the receipt, marked it and let them go.

I didn't say anything, since most of what they were stealing was formula and food for the baby ---- not my job to be WM security!

jedisquared
08-06-2008, 03:56 AM
gizmo(Bob), any word on local SW-The Movie sneak screenings for Saturday nite?? If so, will any 501st be in attendance?
Has anyone found Wally 501st Legion yet? Wow, that's 3 questions!

gizmo91
08-06-2008, 06:07 AM
The Sun is doing a preview for their Readers Reward program on Saturday evening. There is also a preview in McLean,VA Sat morning. But both are sold out.

gizmo91
08-06-2008, 06:08 AM
Forgot to mention, ss for the 501st fig, its showing up on eBay so its out somewhere --- but I haven't seen it around here yet

valin_horn
08-06-2008, 09:19 AM
the 501st will be at arundel mills and annapolis mall for their screenings of course i won't be there they want clones not sandtroopers

still looking for padme and comic packs

no sign of walmart 501st trooper

starwarsdaddy
08-06-2008, 09:51 AM
they want clones not sandtroopers

Since the Clones were all digital, seeing them in person never looked right to me. I prefer the Sandtroopers...

...maybe because Mike Harrison brainwashed me :-)

jedisquared
08-06-2008, 03:51 PM
valin, north GB Target had the new comic two-packs today, along with the 3 "recon" BP's.

gizmo91
08-06-2008, 03:52 PM
the 501st will be at arundel mills and annapolis mall for their screenings

Are these the preview screenings or opening night at midnight? I have a friend whose son wants to see the movie where the 501st will be.

gizmo91
08-06-2008, 03:52 PM
I checked the Old Line Garrison's website --- and no updates since 2006! Ack!

gizmo91
08-06-2008, 03:55 PM
I did find a list of upcoming events on their site after poking around --- but the news is from Feb 2006.

I see they attended both Weird Al concerts -- which I don't get that connection? I guess he did a few SW songs, but Stormtroopers at a Weird Al concert is just ''''' weird?

http://www.oldlinegarrison.com/events.html

No mention of movies on the site though

valin_horn
08-06-2008, 04:45 PM
you have to become a member of the 501st and the OLG forum to see the events we will be attending

gizmo91
08-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Guess thats in line with the 501st reputation......so why a schedule of events on the site at all? Why not publicize where you are going to be ---????

So is it the premiere of the movies or the sneak peeks?

valin_horn
08-06-2008, 08:42 PM
so far only the sneak peak has been set at arundel mills and annapolis mall

Pellaeon
08-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Nothing new until late sept or early Oct unless you collect EU stuff as well http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

8/15 Comic Packs: Republic #69 -- Asajj Ventress & Tol Skorr and Obsession #3 -- Anakin Skywalker & Durge

8/17? 3-3/4" 501st LEGION JOIN-UP FIGURE

9/16 - The Force Unleashed 3-Pack #1: Vader, & 2 Troopers The Force Unleashed 3-pack #2: Palpatine & 2 Troopers

All the new comic packs were out at Gburg Target. The Anakin with Assasin is the only one left.

jedisquared
08-07-2008, 03:24 AM
When's the sneak peek at Arundel Mills? I didn't see anything listed for Sat. under moviefone.

gizmo91
08-07-2008, 08:19 AM
I haven't seen anything about the Arundel Mills screening either ----

valin_horn
08-07-2008, 09:01 AM
501st should be at arundel mills 930 until 1030 am
annapolis mall 4 unitl 5 pm
both 8-9-08

jedisquared
08-07-2008, 12:07 PM
valin horn-where did you get your info about a Sat. screening at Hanover?? I stopped by Muvico Egyptian 24, and they don't know anything about it; neither does Moviefone. Is this for the general public? How about sharing...

valin_horn
08-07-2008, 12:44 PM
both seem to have something to do with the baltimore sun and a local radio station
i think you had to win tickets to get in either of these

looks like the 501st and the rebel legion will be at marley station 8-15-08 for opening night

update the annapolis mall screening was for EZ-Pay subscribers of the baltimore sun as part of a reader rewards program

Glassman6
08-07-2008, 12:53 PM
I'm sure you have all read the ongoing Ravings about the BMF... I just opened mine last night and it is well worth the money! Columbia target had 2 this morning, if anyone cant find em, but i dont think that is a problem in our area.
I may have to go get one of those $9 rancors. Too bad it will cost me the difference in gas to go get it! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

jedisquared
08-07-2008, 01:55 PM
P/u'ed the new TV Guide w/CW CD-ROM. It has both theatrical trailers, a picture gallery, TV show sneak peek & a 5 minute clip from the movie(I won't ruin the surprise of what scene it is...but you'll be quite happy when you see it).

gizmo91
08-07-2008, 03:59 PM
I heard about the Annapolis screening and one in McLean -- but not to hear about the Muvico one in my own backyard??? I wonder what radio station had the contest?

Thanks for the info on the 501st - I have an 8 yearold that will only go to the movie where they are! You made his day.

Glassman6
08-07-2008, 07:21 PM
... 5 minute clip from the movie(I won't ruin the surprise of what scene it is...but you'll be quite happy when you see it).

It was online. I watched it last friday, i think. My co-worker sent me the link so i dont know it off the top of my head.

Got my Cap rex, in a crushed up half open box, with crushed up bubble and bent card! Is there any difference between the mail in one and the one on the pegs?

1zzy
08-07-2008, 09:23 PM
From what I understand one has clean armor and one has dirty armor. Only difference...

1zzy
08-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Bob - as the resident 501st here (and in DCSWCC) - all you have to do is ask http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

gizmo91
08-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Doh! Totally forgot Scott --- will keep it in mind in the future.

Saw you in the pic for make-a-wish at SDCC, great job!

El_Kamino
08-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Found the Galactic Heroes Vader's TIE Fighter set today at Harrisonburg WM. Also, Target in Harrisonburg has all the big items marked down already. Regular vehicles are $16.99 and AT-TE is $89.99. No single figures or figure packs are marked down yet. They also had the new Comic Packs - only 2 and 3, though.

jedisquared
08-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Columbia TRU had new(old) "repaint" Titaniums: XP=34 landspeeder, sandspeeder, vulture droid, etc. I picked up the twin pod cloud car since I didn't have that one.

gizmo91
08-09-2008, 09:08 AM
Super WM in Severn - nothing new

gizmo91
08-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Anyone checking K-mart -- I know their prices are higher, but a friend found a FDOI non-error Luke there for me. I haven't been in a k-mart in ages.

El_Kamino
08-09-2008, 12:30 PM
I bought some stuff at Kmart when they had the buy 2 get 1 free sale a couple of weeks ago. But I don't shop there regularly because of the prices.

Flacksguy
08-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Just got back from vacation yesterday and saw in the Hasbro Toy Shop thread that the Legacy wave with Grievous, FX-7, Faie, Stass Allie, and the two Organas is up for pre-order with an expected ship date of 10/27.
I went ahead and placed an order, it's worth it for me not to have to hunt these wave later on.

Here's the link (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=678&ST=SO&ID=22331&PG=2) to Grievous if anybody's interested.

BTW, my mail in Rex was waiting for me when I got home.

1zzy
08-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Columbia - Target:
- had one GH Geonsis Cinema Set (I bought it)
- had a whole bunch of Commander Fox figures

Columbia - TRU:
- not much new CW, note server is down so they only take check or cash

Columbia - WM:
- nada

Laurel - Target:
- nada

Ellicot City - Target:
- nada

Millersville - Target:
- CW Evolution sets (all of them on shelf)

Anakin21
08-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks Flacks - actually went to HTS.com to get some of the new Legacy figures now - for the same reason you did - to save myself the time (& gas) later b/c Im anticipating they'll be hard to track down.

Also, if you use promo code "SPRREQ8" you can get 10% off.

DarthCaedus
08-11-2008, 05:46 PM
found the rerelease of anakins modified starfighter at the columbia toysrus today. they also had a bunch of legacy wave 2 but only 1 scuba trooper.

acave
08-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Got new comic packs (Durge)

jedisquared
08-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Glen Burnie SuperWalMart had Legacy wave 2 fully stocked this am, along with new package Transformers & Unleashed BP's. I also picked up Anakin's mod. fighter, since I never bought it from the old SW CW line(passed on the Geo. fighter as well, which I'm sure will make a return). North GB Wally is still in disarray; though there is a big CW dump of SW shirts for kids($7.00) at front entrance(great Boba Fett shirt I wish they had in XL. Noone seems to know or care about 501st figure promotion, though I found out someone found one in OC Wally. GB TRU Had restock on all figures, including Legacy wave 2. No B-wings back in yet.

Flacksguy
08-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Picked up a B-Wing today for 34.99.
The label on the shelf was priced that way, but it rang up 39.99, so the lady said they had to give it to me for 34.99
Also found the Movie Master Batman/Joker two pack.

WM had the new comic packs, but I passed on those.

vadarthdad
08-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Picked up the two Evolutions sets I needed from TRU. Pegs were filled with lots of Wave 1/2 items.

Same TRU had a Zev, Shadow Stormie, and Neyo on the pegs in the old section, which was odd. I grabbed the Zev to keep carded - I guess I was in a pilot mood.

No signs of WM 501st anywhere near me.

jedisquared
08-13-2008, 04:43 AM
...nor in MD(I think they're being coy about the street date; I know for a fact N. GB Wally has it somewhere cause I had cust. service run the UPC#). The GB Super Wally also has the new Comic Two-packs.

1zzy
08-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Target on Rt 103 and Rt. 29 has two each of the new comic packs on the pegs (Assaji and Durge). Still no Darth Vader Tie Fighter or Dewback GH Sets.... grr.

gizmo91
08-13-2008, 05:45 PM
White Marsh has put out the exclusive clone --- so they are in MD, probably see more soon, will hit the Severn Super Wally tomorrow am

1zzy
08-13-2008, 06:21 PM
I found out that all the region Wal-Marts are going through a reset period this week in preparation for Christmas. So plan on seeing things popping up next week as a lot of stuff is either sitting in trailers/pallets or is on order to show up in the stores. This was confirmed through 3 different Wal-Mart store manager discussions I had yesterday on the way up to see my wife in the hospital.

El_Kamino
08-13-2008, 07:00 PM
I was up north in D.C. for the past 3 days. I stopped in Manassas and Front Royal on my way back home today. In Manassas, the TRU had both of the Rebel Pilot legacys but only one wasn't damaged. They had a ton of figures, the other legacy packs and regular ships. I was going to get the Anakin modified and the Grievous ship but all were damaged. That seemed to be the theme through most of the stuff. In Front Royal, the WM had the new comic packs.

valin_horn
08-14-2008, 10:16 AM
hit gb super walmart picked up wave 1 rebel pilots , imp. pilots Assaji comic pack and padme finnaly
she must be 1 per box

no sign of 501st figure

501st will be at senator tonight and marley station tomorrow night

CdtWeasel
08-14-2008, 11:56 AM
The Dumfries walmart has the new comic packs as well as the 501st clone trooper out.

JEDITOMKATT
08-15-2008, 06:55 AM
Picked up Anakin starfighter at Hanover Walmart. NO 501ST figures yet. Also picked up holiday c-3po and r2-d2 and the clone wars dvd collection 3 packs off ebay.

starwarsdaddy
08-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Also picked up holiday c-3po and r2-d2 off ebay.

You probably could've got it for less at the DCSWCC meeting 2 weeks ago. We had a member selling off a huge chunk of his collection--including all of the Holiday sets.

jedisquared
08-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Sorry, JEDITOMKATT, you may have been several hours too EARLY! I stopped by Arundel Mills WalMart around 10 am, killing time before seeing the 11 am showing of CW...and the staff were putting out all the 501st merchandisers on top of the existing vehicle/figure dumps. There had to be close to 50 pcs.(8 per display).

valin_horn
08-15-2008, 03:02 PM
anyone know when the target battle packs come out

and are the 501st figures at the GB superwalmart then north gb walmart is a mess

CdtWeasel
08-15-2008, 03:47 PM
anyone know when the target battle packs come out

and are the 501st figures at the GB superwalmart then north gb walmart is a mess

Havent heard anything specific. I was assuming they would be thanksgiving releases, but the next set of Gi Joe exclusive vehicles have been popping up at Targets recently.

1zzy
08-15-2008, 03:47 PM
And I hit Arundel Mills right around 12pm today and the end cap had 3 of the cardboard holders for their 501st figures. The top (4th one) went with me cause it was empty http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif Still no GH Cinema sets anywhere Target or Wal-mart (not Laurel, Ellicot City, Columbia, Mt. Airy or Millersville).

***Caved to eBay and just bought the two GH sets I needed instead of continuously burning gas everyday hit 7 stores. ***

valin_horn
08-15-2008, 04:30 PM
looks like the target battle packs should be out 8-22-08

if i would have looked around early i could have seen that

JEDITOMKATT
08-15-2008, 05:58 PM
I will have to check with you guys next time. I picked up the holiday c3-po and r2-d2 for 13 including shipping. I also returned to walmart to pick up one of the 501st. Thanks for the heads up jedisquared

jedisquared
08-16-2008, 04:42 AM
Glad to help...better to be early than too late. I haven't hit Glen Burnie Wallys yet, but I'm not hoping for much with the north Chesapeake Ctr. store..it's in total disrepair as others have stated. Anybody hear anything on that stormtrooper cmdr. figure. I checked with EB Games to see if it was with their prebook of FU...they don't have a clue.

valin_horn
08-16-2008, 02:42 PM
thx jon
was able to get the walmart 501st at Arundel Mills

all taught up until 8-22 target battle packs http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jedisquared
08-17-2008, 11:11 AM
Shockingly, the north GB WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr.) had SW section moved & stocked today(over by backroom access & bike section); also the 501st exclusive was in section on front pegs.

El_Kamino
08-18-2008, 10:05 AM
I picked up the 501st exclusive at the Staunton WM. They also just put a bunch of evolutions, but there was only 4 different ones - Vader's Apprentice, Jedi Legacy, Rebel Pilots Set #1 and Imperial Pilots.

JEDITOMKATT
08-18-2008, 01:40 PM
I thought the target battlepacks are 11/23

gizmo91
08-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Anyone finding the blue lense card backs? Saw a chewie at the GB South Target --- but no others....looking for the Luke with blue lenses.

jedisquared
08-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Yes, 11/23 was the date for Target BP's at Hasbro's slide presentation.

Anakin21
08-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Picked up the Asajj and Durge Comic Packs at Baileys X Rds TRU - was buy one get one 1/2 off!

jedisquared
08-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Columbia TRU got Dagger Squadron B-wing exclusive back in stock; as well as all of Legacy wave 2. Columbia Greatland Target had Cloud Car repaint/redeco Titanium wave in, plus some Legacy wave 2. Everyone in area seems more depleted on GH than basic figs.

jedisquared
08-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Also; I saw a SW mini pinball still boxed at Columbia TRU. I don't know whether it was OT, Saga, CW or what.

jedisquared
08-19-2008, 03:34 PM
If anyone still needs 501st Legion, I just came from Glen Burnie SuperWalmart...they have it too, both on an endcap & in section.

gizmo91
08-20-2008, 07:42 AM
Laurel WM has tons too --- and the Super WM is in Severn (not Glen Burnie). Since I live in Severn, I take offense to being called Glen Burnie http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #1875
407 George Clauss Blvd
Severn, MD 21144
(410) 582-9990

vadarthdad
08-20-2008, 05:17 PM
What's going on with last years stuff? I went to TRU today in Manassas and all of last years stuff is gone - they had a bunch. I then went to Target in Gainsville and all of their stuff is gone, too. I was just there 3 days ago. Are Hasbro reps pulling it to make sure the new stuff moves?

gizmo91
08-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Either Hasbro is pulling it, or the stores are liquidating it (selling to Big Lots, etc) to make room for new toys as they reset for Christmas!

Anakin21
08-21-2008, 12:46 PM
I noticed the same thing - my guess is liquidation.

The stuff should start popping up at other retailers late fall...like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Big Lots, Christmas Tree Shops (for New Englanders), Dollar General, etc...

Though if you're pressed to get it - rest assured KB Toys will have it on the shelves for the next 3 years. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

El_Kamino
08-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of the newer Titanium vehicles? I'm not sure what's out there right now and I'd like to make sure I have them all.

Thanks!

Anakin21
08-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Saw a FDOI Luke at Ft. Belvoir WM (first time Ive seen that one), and Burke WM had a center aisle display w/ the 501st exclusives - had plenty.

Pellaeon
08-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Target Gburg had remnant of Wv3 Legacy. A lone holo count dooku was there this morning.

1zzy
08-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Anyone find me a Galactic Heroes Tie Fighter? I can't seem to find these anywhere other than eBay and I don't want to pay those prices. Someone help me out and I appreciate it.

gizmo91
08-28-2008, 06:27 AM
Anyone finding the 'blue lense' cardbacks yet? I've seen two Chewies but no others from the first wave.

acave
08-28-2008, 09:21 AM
Saw part of Wave 3 Legacy at TRUS in winchester. Holo Count, Gray Trooper, and Battlefront DeathStar Trooper.

Pellaeon
08-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Bob,

Target Gburg had about 4-5 blue lense figures when I saw the remnant of Legacy wv3.

Anyone know if there is any difference from the Battlefront Imp Gunner (engineer) and the previous version?

JEDITOMKATT
08-28-2008, 10:55 AM
I think just gray paint vs. black paint is the only difference

Dogfish
08-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Anyone finding the 'blue lense' cardbacks yet? I've seen two Chewies but no others from the first wave.

Germantown Target had pretty much the whole first wave with blue lens last weekend.
Gaithersburg TRU had at least 1 blue lens Chewbacca, I didn't look through for any others.

Fezzik

Dogfish
08-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Anyone find me a Galactic Heroes Tie Fighter? I can't seem to find these anywhere other than eBay and I don't want to pay those prices. Someone help me out and I appreciate it.

I haven't seen any of the new sets except the Jabba and x-wing sets, around Germantown and Gaithersburg so far.

Fezzik

jedisquared
08-28-2008, 03:18 PM
...and those aren't even new; they're old Target-only exclusives.

1zzy
08-28-2008, 03:33 PM
right. and the CW Mighty Muggs are supposed to be coming out too and haven't seen them either. Matter of fact I haven't seen anything new since the initial CW release.

valin_horn
08-28-2008, 07:40 PM
gb tru had the b-wing back in
no new figs.

El_Kamino
08-29-2008, 08:12 AM
No new figures in the Staunton/Waynesboro area. The pegs at the Staunton and Waynesboro WMs are running over into the floor with first release stuff. If we get any new ones, they won't be put out for a while.

jedisquared
08-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Scored all 6 Legacy wave 3 at LongGate Target off Rt. 100. No extra troopers, but leftover Yaddle, Holo Dooku & Jodo Kast. These were found on endcap CW display. Happy hunting this w/e & a safe Labor Day to all!

vadarthdad
08-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Same here in NVA area by me - WM pegs filled with 7/26 items and re-stock overflowing. Hit WM (2x), Target, and TRU today at lunch and found nothing new.

valin_horn
08-30-2008, 11:32 AM
has anyone seen a rebel fleet trooper blaster lately
i'm in need of one for my imp. naval trooper costume
tia

El_Kamino
09-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Staunton WM had the Legacy Wave 3 out this morning. I was surprised to see them, but they fit as many as they could on the pegs and put some on the shelf. They also had some Wave 1 and 2 with blue eyes. And, the 4 GH figures with blue eyes and 5D6-RA7 droid pieces. I feel sorry for the carded variant collectors right now. I'm glad I'm not one of them! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1zzy
09-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Columbia Target had Blue Eye Trooper Cards out on the shelf. No Galactic Heroes Tie Fighters still...

El_Kamino
09-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Has anyone else opened any of the new Legacy figures? I started opening my second set for my loose collection and I'm a little disappointed in the figure quality. The No. 2 Luke has legs that are bowed out to the sides and you can hardly get him to stay on the stand. The No. 3 Chewbacca has about 3 joints in the torso and they are all really loose. He just wobbles back and forth from the waist up. On the other hand, the detail on them are quite good. I don't know, maybe I'm being to picky.

Glassman6
09-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Columbia Target had Blue Eye Trooper Cards out on the shelf. No Galactic Heroes Tie Fighters still...

I dont know how i missed the blue eyed cards. I was looking for wave 3 yesterday and didnt see them. Columbia target?

El_Kamino
09-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Waynesboro WM has some blue eyed Trooper cards out but no wave 3 figures. Waynesboro Target is pretty slim on everything.

When does the next wave of the Clone Wars figures come out? Are they timed to be released with the start of the series on the Cartoon Network?

1zzy
09-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Yup. They were right out front.

vadarthdad
09-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I was shocked to see Fox on Clearance at 50% off at my local Target today. Then again, it's only been about 35 days since the day these were released.... For 6.49, I grabbed 2. There was only 1 left. My 2 other Targets had none left - don't know if they hit clearance or if they sold out.

jedisquared
09-06-2008, 08:06 AM
SuperWalMart in SEVERN(not Glen Burnie) had IJ wave 3(Last Crusade) out this am; some restock on GH, not much else.

Glassman6
09-06-2008, 08:30 PM
i got the Legecy Comic packs at columbia wally friday.

valin_horn
09-07-2008, 01:41 PM
i was able to pick up 2 cmd fox 50% off at south gb target gb super target was out
nothing else new at gb tru either

JEDITOMKATT
09-07-2008, 08:13 PM
anyone have luck finding a Gamestop that will be getting the stormtrooper commander in the area?

Also both Clone War battle packs (obi and yoda) are available online now at target.com

Pellaeon
09-08-2008, 04:26 PM
anyone have luck finding a Gamestop that will be getting the stormtrooper commander in the area?

Also both Clone War battle packs (obi and yoda) are available online now at target.com

Not one Gamestop in our area is able to confirm they will have the figure. I have called about 6 stores, and found only one who knew what I was talking about.

vadarthdad
09-08-2008, 06:31 PM
The guy I talked to said he heard something about a give-away, but thought that you had to be there for MM to get it, but he wasn't sure and had nothing in the computer that said anything about it.

El_Kamino
09-08-2008, 07:54 PM
I checked GameStops in Staunton and Waynesboro and they both said they are not participating in and haven't heard of any giveaway in my area.

El_Kamino
09-08-2008, 08:18 PM
I was at the TRU in Charlottesville this evening. They had one each of the 2 new exclusive GH Cinema Scenes but they were both damaged. I guess that's why they were still sitting there. Everything I have found at that TRU lately has been damaged. No "Disturbance" packs.

Flacksguy
09-10-2008, 05:57 AM
I think that Stormtrooper commander is only a Canadian offer.

I stopped by Target last night and saw half of the newest wave: the Coruscant Trooper, Saluecami Trooper and that Battlefront figure but passed on all of them.
At 7.99 a piece, I don't need anymore clones. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I think my army building days might be over.

I did pick up the Force Unleashed comic book from Boarders though. It was very good, better than I thought it would be.
Very much looking forward to the game.

jedisquared
09-10-2008, 02:39 PM
Scored the new Legacy/Mando. comic two-packs at Glen Burnie TRU(1 set left as of 2 pm). I picked up the FU graphic novel several weeks ago at Books-A-Million in Hanover. It is a good read; I couldn't resist,so I went thru to the end.

JEDITOMKATT
09-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Gamestop in the us are also supposed to get them but only ones that have MM it appears

vadarthdad
09-10-2008, 06:28 PM
I just stopped by a local GC on the way home. The guy knew nothing about a promotion, but decided to check the back and came out with one Stormtrooper Commander. He said it was the only one they had received. Didn't know if/when they might be getting more before next week. He spent a few minutes searching the computer and found the code - said it was only $.01 (yes, 1 cent) if I pre-ordered FU and I could take him with me - pre-ordered FU for $5.01 and now I have my Stormtrooper Commander!

jedisquared
09-11-2008, 04:33 AM
What's GC...youmean Gamestop? What was the MM designation? I didn't understand that either.

JEDITOMKATT
09-11-2008, 07:11 AM
GC (is gamecrazy store) they are only supposed to getting one per store. Gamestop will midnight openings are getting the figures as well

El_Kamino
09-11-2008, 02:08 PM
All 4 GameStops in Charlottesville got 24 of the Stormtrooper Commanders today. There was no charge for the figure. It was free with the reservation. I asked the girl how I could get 2 for my carded and loose collection. She said reserve 2 copies and then don't get the second one when you come to pick them up. So, basically, you get the figure for $5. On the second reserve, she ordered a PSP copy (I have a Wii) so they would have another one to sell in the store. She said they are usually shorted on PSP copies.

JEDITOMKATT
09-11-2008, 03:06 PM
I just went to the Gamestop at Annapolis mall in MD. I was able to reserve one for the 360 and one for the Wii (for the brother in law) and I got (2) stormtrooper commanders.

also today.. Found the unleashed 3 packs and wave 3 at the SuperWalmart in Severn. They have tons,

jedisquared
09-12-2008, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the tip!

Anakin21
09-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Ugh! I thought I was so smart ordering the next wave of legends figures (you know the Organa wave) from HTS. Well just got an email saying due to high demand the order was cancelled.

Back to the stores (or maybe EE) for these it seems...

valin_horn
09-12-2008, 02:48 PM
picked up holo dooku, coruscant trooper, saleucami trooper and imp engineer at gb walmart

no sign of yaddle or jodo

scored both unleashed 3 packs at severn walmart had tons there
no new figures thou

got new comic packs at tru annapolis draco & kreig, cade & talon and liea

also got the trooper comm at gamestop in annp. mall

big thanks for the heads-up

i hit 3 others in gb none had they

and the a-hole in marley station tried to tell me it was a vader figure not a stromtrooper

come on clone wars wave 2

Flacksguy
09-13-2008, 07:25 AM
Ugh! I thought I was so smart ordering the next wave of legends figures (you know the Organa wave) from HTS. Well just got an email saying due to high demand the order was cancelled.

Back to the stores (or maybe EE) for these it seems...

Yeah,
I got the same e-mail.
Damn, I was really feeling on top of things having that wave taken care of. I was really happy about not having to run around looking for them.

I may pre-order them from Toyrocket.

jedisquared
09-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Picked up the last Disturbance At Lars Homestead at TRU in Catonsville. They also had Battle of Kashyykk & Rancor GH BP's. Also spotted Temple of Akator playset for IJ line. I prebooked the FU game at Laurel Gamestop on Rte. 198 & took home a stormie cdmr. today(ask for Jessie). Glen Burnie TRU sold out of Lars homestead yesterday(only got 2); Annapolis has 4 in the back, but noone to work the freight off yesterday's truck.

Glassman6
09-13-2008, 08:12 PM
Got wave 3 from rio target friday. Heading to gamestop laurel tomorrow when they open, hopeing to get the stormie!

jedisquared
09-14-2008, 06:04 AM
Shouldn't be a problem...my friend said it only looked like he & I were the only ones that inquired, so there should be 22 left(in boxes behind the register). Don't let them make you wait until Midnight Madness to get your stormie; say Jessica said it was ok to take now with the prebook of FU. Let me know how you make out...good luck!

Skyward72
09-14-2008, 08:56 AM
Found the TRU exclusive Galactic Heros at the Sterling TRU. They also had the new comic packs as well.

jedisquared
09-14-2008, 01:11 PM
North Glen Burnie WalMart still has CW 501st exclusive if anyone needs.

Flacksguy
09-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Got my Stormtrooper Commander for pre-ordering TFU at Game Stop. Kind of an ugly figure though.

After talking with acave about the Wal-Mart TFU 3-packs, I deceided to go check them out, and wow, the Shadow Stormies are really cool looking!
So I picked up that set and left the Vader with the candy stripers.
Not a bad deal for 15 bucks, two great looking Stormies and the best Palpatine ever made.

El_Kamino
09-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Staunton WM had the 3-packs this morning. They are already on the clearance isle with a red sticker but are still priced 14.88. They also put out 3 figure keychains and 3 "stack ems" keychains, what ever they are. I haven't seen these before. Nothing else new.

Anakin21
09-15-2008, 03:27 PM
So no luck with the GameStop figure. Fair Oaks, Alexandria, and Fairfax stores said they weren't running the promo. And Burke said only during MM, not just for preorder.

So if anyone happens to score an extra, I'd be happy (more like thrilled) to take it off your hands!

vadarthdad
09-15-2008, 05:17 PM
The ones by me are either MM only, or are not open for MM and are not getting any. Those that were MM knew the rules very well - said it was described in a memo they got with the figs - no early give-aways, and it sounded like there was a process described for any left-overs after MM - the way it was desribed to me - don't count on any if you don't show for MM, but they may have been trying to drive sales.

JEDITOMKATT
09-16-2008, 08:41 AM
Picked up the Disturbance at Lars Homestead set at the Toys R Us in Annapolis- they only had one on the shelf.

Also picked up the Legacy/Mando comic packs the glen burnie Target on Saturday

Glassman6
09-16-2008, 08:46 AM
Thanks to Jsquared, i went to Gamestop 198 laurel, on sunday and pre-orderd to get my figure. They had 2 cases of figs and only looked like 4 were missing from the 1st case. thes second was unopened.

You may be able to go and by the figs now.

jedisquared
09-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Glad I could help! I stopped by there today after work to p/u the actual game...and was told the figures were all gone(probably at Midnight Madness).

Flacksguy
09-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Picked up my copy of FU today....well actually two!
I bought a sceond copy just to get another figure, and I will return it in a couple of days.
Ha Ha Ha, my wife looked at me funny when I brought home the PSP version, since we don't have one.

Plus a grabbed another Palpatine/Shadow Stormie set from WM.

Glassman6
09-17-2008, 10:53 AM
still need to go get my game... Maybe tonight.

I did find wave 2 of CloneWars figs. Cody, Oddball etc...

JEDITOMKATT
09-17-2008, 12:21 PM
Were the wave 2 at Target?

Glassman6
09-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Columbia target...Yep

jedisquared
09-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Great score on CW wave 2(how is Oddball...cool?) I found the new GH $25 BP's at Glen Burnie TRU: Escape From Mos Eisley & Geonosis Arena#2; plus their two exclusives. No Lars Homestead back in stock yet.

Skyward72
09-17-2008, 02:57 PM
I found Oddball at Target in Leesburg. It was the only figure left from wave 2.

G41n3r
09-17-2008, 08:29 PM
FYI, this is skvora guys(something odd happened to old account, had to make due). Currently looking for TFU Rancor for the clerance price, if anyone has extra/know of a target that still has those please let me know.

jeditrainee
09-18-2008, 12:43 PM
Saw two Disturbance at Lars Homestead sets last night at the Toys R Us in Bailey's Crossroads, VA, near Skyline.

Pellaeon
09-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Anyone here interested in quite a few clones? After some deliberation I have decided to clean out the rest of my modern and stick only with the vintage pre production and foreign items.

If anyone is interested in a list email me: swjg3@aol.com. It is my preference to deal locally which is why I posted here.

John G.

jedisquared
09-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Great morning for SW at Severn SuperWalMart! I picked up all 4 CW wave 2, plus I saw Legacy wave 3(Kast, Holo Dooku, etc.) & SL with 501st, BARC & ARC troopers, Shockie & beige battle droids.

Flacksguy
09-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Saw Clone Wars wave 2 and Legacy wave 3 tonight at Wal-Mart.
Picked up Ashoka, Cody, Yaddle/Piell only. Left the rest.
They had the newest Legends also, but passed on those.

Anakin21
09-19-2008, 09:19 AM
Also saw CW Wave 2 and Legacy Wave 3 at Walmart. Picked up the clones and Engineer. Yaddle looked like it was run over by a truck, so I passed.

Still havent seen the WM FU exclusive sets yet - if anyone can score a MIMB of each, I'd be happy to take them. The WM near me is hit or miss w/ the exclusives, more often miss.

El_Kamino
09-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Finally, the TRU in Charlottesville has some stuff worth buying! I picked up the Homestead, they had one more left, GH Rancor, GH AT-RT and GH Dewback. They had 2 of the GH Geonosis but they were both damaged. But I should be able to find a good one somewhere. The Charlottesville Target also had CW Wave 2. They had one each of the 4 figures. Not a bad recon trip!

El_Kamino
09-19-2008, 08:38 PM
The Charlottesville Target also had clean and dirty Captain Rex and clean and dirty Clone Troopers. I thought the dirty version was the newer one, but after looking at the ones I purchased at MM, they are dirty. So, I need to pick up a couple of clean ones.

jedisquared
09-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Glen Burnie WalMart finally got FU commem. 3-packs in; about 8 of each.

R2SG
09-20-2008, 02:31 PM
Hello!
I am a fellow scummer from Wisconsin. Next month, I will be out in DC with my wife and was wondering if there were any good hunting places for figures in that area. Please help me out for I would love to see what else is out there!

Thanks!

jedisquared
09-21-2008, 04:53 AM
Next month, Oct. 11-12 to be exact, there will be a Clone Wars Mall Experience Show at Tyson's Corner Mall outside of DC. There will be sneak screenings of footage from series, fun activities for kids, a Jedi Master, etc. Maybe you'll be able to catch that while in town.

Skv0124
09-23-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm back on my main account guys.

Anakin21
09-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Found a complete Wave 3 over the weekend @ Burke WM, and saw another complete set at Baileys X Rds Target this AM. Up until then had pretty much only seen remnants (i.e. Holo Dookus).

Also saw the new comic packs at Fair Lakes TRU today, which also had one Lars Homestead out.

Still havent found the FU WM 3-packs yet. Its the first item Ive actually "hunted" for in this line, and still no luck.

Skv0124
09-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Any A-wings still floating around?

Anakin21
09-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Havent seen any in a few weeks. Will keep my eyes peeled.

JEDITOMKATT
09-24-2008, 02:11 PM
The a-wing is out? I thought it was moved back to OCT/NOV? Do you mean the b-wing

Skv0124
09-25-2008, 09:01 AM
A-wing was walmart July, no? Thats what I gathered reading TLC board. B-wing is flooding all TRUs right now, and I got one.

As a slight side-track, B-wing is superb vehicle and I think its actually worth the money unlike quite a bit of current cheap-o's. All the gimmicks are nice and retooled cockpit is veeery detailed.

JEDITOMKATT
09-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Everything seems the everything has been coming out early this year but according to the slides for the SDCC08 11/1 for the a-wing and the clone gun ship at walmart. I saw on the boards that europe already has the a-wings

Anakin21
09-25-2008, 10:00 AM
I took it as a typo and assumed he meant the B wing. I usually only go to one TRU and hadnt seen it there since MM - but they have 2 or 3 back in stock now.

jedisquared
09-26-2008, 01:15 PM
Glen Burnie WalMart had new GH sets: Darth Vader & His TIE, Obi-Wan & Ep. II starfighter, Escape from Mos Eisley & Geonosis Arena#2...all $3.00 cheaper than TRU, which also had 1st two figure/fighter sets. Also had Dagger B-wing & Lars Homestead back in stock.

El_Kamino
09-27-2008, 09:52 AM
The Waynesboro WM had the new Saga Legends. I found 1 of each except no. 20, the Battle Droids. Were these actually released with this wave? Has anyone seen them? It seems weird it was the only one missing. The Staunton WM and all the stores in Harrisonburg had nothing new yesterday.

Also, the no. 12 Clone Trooper I found is red. Are they doing this one in 3 different colors like the SLs last year? The picture on the card is blue.

I also got a set of all of the promotional stuff from McDonald's. The window clings, display case w/ full set of toys, posters, etc. My sister-in-law works there and put her name in for everything and gave it to me.

Flacksguy
09-28-2008, 07:28 AM
I remember seeing the Battle Droids with that wave when I found it. I wanted to see if they were the same crappy BDs as last year.

JEDITOMKATT
09-29-2008, 07:32 AM
Found the clean armor clone wars trooper but still hunting the rest of clone war wave 2

Skv0124
09-29-2008, 08:02 PM
Anyone seen Clone Sesae lately? I'm trying to get one but with very little luck.

starwarsdaddy
09-29-2008, 08:08 PM
Anyone seen Clone Sesae lately? I'm trying to get one but with very little luck.

I saw one either at the Columbia TRU or Target...but that was Saturday evening. I think it was also the first time I've ever seen the Snow Bunny Padme on the pegs. I don't get out much :-)

The rest of that wave was there as well.

Anakin21
09-30-2008, 09:11 AM

At first no - but lately I've seen a bunch (as well as Padme's), mostly at Targets in the area. Last week Burke Target had about 6 Saesee's on the pegs.

Also noticed a few at some WM's that had refreshed, Kingstown and Potomac Mills if I remember right.

jedisquared
09-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Columbia TRU had CW wave 2(top row), all 4 available plus Dagger B-wing & 1 Lars Homestead). Columbia Target had new GH Cinema Scenes for 21.99@-Vader & TIE & Ep. II Jedi Starfighter w/Obi-Wan. TRU also had series 2 Heroes if anyone collects those.

Glassman6
10-01-2008, 10:06 AM
And there are a couple Tinns there at colubmia target as of this morn.

jedisquared
10-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Anybody spot any new Titaniums while out hunting?

Skv0124
10-01-2008, 10:05 PM
And there are a couple Tinns there at colubmia target as of this morn.

Sounds like I'm gettin some Starbucks on the way to Rockville Target tomorrow http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif