PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Madness Checklist

Pimpimus_Prime
07-08-2008, 09:04 PM
I've been trying to put together a list of toys that will be available on July 26th. Can you guys help me fill in the blanks?

3-3/4” Figures- The Clone Wars

Wave 1
* 01 – Anakin Skywalker (Hero of the Republic)*
* 02 – Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Armor)*
* 03 – Yoda
* 04 – Captain Rex
* 05 – Clone Trooper*
* 06 – General Grievous (Attacking Arms)*
* 07 – Battle Droid*
* 08 – R2-D2*
*Available with “Day 1” sticker

3-3/4” Figures- The Legacy Collection

Wave 1 (Builds Droids R4-D6 and R7-Z0)
* 01 – Han Solo (Desert Headscarf)
* 02 – Luke Skywalker ( Desert Headscarf)
* 03 – Chewbacca (Desert Leg Wraps)
* 04 – Leektar & Nippet (Ewok 2-pack)
* 05 – Ak-Rev w/ Half of Jabba’s Band Drum
* 06 – Yarna d’al Gargan
* 07 – Bane Malar
* 08 – Darth Vader (Multi-Piece Helmet)

Evolutions Packs

* Imperial Pilot Legacy
* Padme Legacy
* Rebel Pilot Legacy
* Rebel Pilot Legacy Series II
* Fett Legacy

Vehicles
* AT-TE
* V-19 Torrent Starfighter
* Homing Spider Droid
* Millenium Falcon (“BMF”)

Exclusives

* Captain Fox (Target)
* Holographic General Grievous (Toys “R” Us)

Zamps
07-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Question on the exclusive figures, do you have to purchase a certain amount to get the figure free? Or can you out right purchase the figure?

Is Target opening at midnight also or just TRU? Silly questions from someone who said they're done! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Pimpimus_Prime
07-08-2008, 10:42 PM
In the past, TRU would let you buy the figures for $5.99 or whatever. Target won't be open at midnight. I just put it on the list because you'll be able to buy it the first day.

jabbabon
07-08-2008, 11:22 PM
I thought wal mart had that 501st figure

kenbenobi
07-09-2008, 12:12 AM
Wave 1
* 01 – Anakin Skywalker (Hero of the Republic)*
* 02 – Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Armor)*
* 03 – Yoda
* 04 – Captain Rex
* 05 – Clone Trooper*
* 06 – General Grievous (Attacking Arms)*
* 07 – Battle Droid*
* 08 – R2-D2*
*Available with “Day 1” sticker

I didn't realize only certain figures had the Day 1 sticker. I thought it was the entire wave... That's good to know.

Pimpimus_Prime
07-09-2008, 01:49 PM

Yeah, but I don't know if they're going to have it on July 26th.

ken, I thought so too, but according to yesterday's report on Rebelscum, its not all of them.

kenbenobi
07-09-2008, 09:20 PM

Yeah, but I don't know if they're going to have it on July 26th.

ken, I thought so too, but according to yesterday's report on Rebelscum, its not all of them.

I wouldn't go solely by that one report. There will likely be several case assortments. And seeing as that case doesn't even have Grievious or Battle Droid without a sticker means there must be another case with the stickerless version...

Val_Da_Carr
07-17-2008, 11:01 AM
Target DPCI

087-06-1871 CLONEWARS UNIVERSE 2 PACK
087-06-1873 BATTLE PACK
087-06-1888 GALACTIC HEROES FIGURE
087-06-1906 STAR WARS CINEMA SCENE
087-06-2052 STAR WARS STOCKING STUFFERS
087-06-2060 STAR WARS CLONE COMMANDER FOX
087-06-0991 Star Wars Basic Figures $6.99 (Probably the new figures with stands OR new "Classics" line)
087-06-1011 Star Wars Clone Wars Figures $6.99
087-06-0877 Millenium Falcon $149.99
087-06-1555 Clone Wars AT-TE $99.99

From TRU (SKN's)

024172 - $159.99? Deluxe Millennium Falcon (Huge order for this, by the way. Hasbro is banking on Santa being asked for this item quite a bit.)

024156 - $99.99 Republic AT-TE

059672 - $34.99 Ex Disturbance at Lars Homestead

019350 - $34.99 Ultimate Lightsaber

019368 - $6.99 Clone Wars Basic Asst.

021190 - $19.99 Galactic Hero Cinema Asst.

021218 - $19.99 SW 3.75 Battle Pack

021239 - $9.99 SW Unleashed Battle Asst

021263 - $11.99 Expand Universe 2pc

021289 - $19.99 Electronic Blaster

024135 - $29.99 Clone Trooper Helmet

029787 - $19.99 Evolution 3 pack

029805 - $19.99 Starfighter Vehicle

029884 - $5.99 Galactic Heroes 2 pc

029892 - $5.99 Titanium Vehicle Asst.

054253 - $3.99 SW Clone Wars Figure

056145 - $6.99 Clone Wars 3.75in Figures

059737 - $6.99 Holographic Gen Grievous (free w/$30 spent)

kenbenobi
07-17-2008, 03:26 PM
From TRU (SKN's)

019368 - $6.99 Clone Wars Basic Asst.
056145 - $6.99 Clone Wars 3.75in Figures

I wonder what the difference between these is. Or is one supposed to be the Legacy figures?
I find it amusing that Shopko and Target raised the price on figs, but TRU and WM apparently has not. Guess I'll be going to TRU. $6.99, and free holo greviouseseses

Tom_Wesell
07-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Feel free to shop at TRU! That is probably where I will go also in the beginning. It is sickening that walmart is letting people buy these early! If it is any other store then it is OK! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

facehammer
07-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Just wondering who all is going to be at Madison TRU? I'm planning on it. It is the night before we move... but oh well. I've done the midnight opening for all the other movies...

Has it been revealed yet if Target will have their exlusive clone out on the 26th? Walmart I believe is not. I don't really want to come back into Madison on our moving day to pick up a figure at Target (perhaps I can pursuade one of you to do me a huge favor...)

Jeff

kenbenobi
07-18-2008, 09:37 AM
Feel free to shop at TRU! That is probably where I will go also in the beginning. It is sickening that walmart is letting people buy these early! If it is any other store then it is OK! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hwy 100 Target had two Legacy figures on the pegs last night. We tried (unsuccessfully) to get some figures from the back. They show up when you punch them in the scanner, but their hand-held PDA's show it as an invalid code. I watched her. She wasn't lying to me. She tried it many times.

Rogue_2
07-18-2008, 12:23 PM
[QUOTE=facehammer]
Just wondering who all is going to be at Madison TRU? I'm planning on it. It is the night before we move... but oh well. I've done the midnight opening for all the other movies...

My plan is to be there. I haven't missed one yet although I'm not sure how much stuff I plan to buy at TRU.

Bosski
07-18-2008, 01:21 PM
Someone confirmed in one of the forum threads that the Dagger Squadron B-Wing Figther will be available at Midnight Madness! I'll have to look at this in person before I decide. That's the only thing I might pick up at Toys R Us. I have a feeling the South 27th store is going to be disorganized madhouse like last time. They also will probably not have enough of the exclusive hologram Grievous figures. "We only got it one case and they went to the first people in the door" crap. Either that or someone from within will sneak a bunch of these out the back door.

HydroSpanner
07-18-2008, 01:45 PM
So which Milwaukee are target is everyone going to?
27th St or Brookfield?

NotMertz
07-18-2008, 03:21 PM

Has it been revealed yet if Target will have their exlusive clone out on the 26th? Walmart I believe is not. I don't really want to come back into Madison on our moving day to pick up a figure at Target (perhaps I can pursuade one of you to do me a huge favor...)

Jeff

I'll be at TRU. I was there for ROTS and it was fun. If figures are $6.99 there I'll pick some up. If Evolutions packs are $19.99 there I'll pick some up. I'll probably pick AT-TE up at Target because I have a gift card that helps defray the cost.

I'm on the fence about BMF but I figure I have until December to decide on it. Besides cost I just don't know where to store it. I saw pics in the BMF thread showing someone who had mounted it on a wall in one of their rooms. I hadn't thought of displaying it vertically but it looks like a great idea!

Pimpimus_Prime
07-19-2008, 08:12 AM
I'm trying to kick my Star Wars addiction but I'm thinking about showing up for Midnight Madness anyway. If anyone needs someone to guard their cart or dive for figs, I might be available for hire. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Zamps
07-19-2008, 02:26 PM
I'm trying to kick my Star Wars addiction but I'm thinking about showing up for Midnight Madness anyway. If anyone needs someone to guard their cart or dive for figs, I might be available for hire. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was thinking the same thing.

R2SG
07-20-2008, 12:26 AM
So this is my first midnight madness trip. do things get out of hand or is tru pretty organized? Just preparing myself. Any advice?

Zamps
07-20-2008, 09:03 AM
So this is my first midnight madness trip. do things get out of hand or is tru pretty organized? Just preparing myself. Any advice?

It's sort of a somewhat controlled chaos! I don't know if this will be as big as the previous movie releases.

Pimpimus_Prime
07-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Midnight Madness for EP1 was a mad house. I don't think I've ever seen so many overweight men move that fast. I can't remember EP2 but EP3 was pretty tame in comparison.

DarthRay
07-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Midnight Madness for EP1 was a mad house. I don't think I've ever seen so many overweight men move that fast. I can't remember EP2 but EP3 was pretty tame in comparison.

I remember the fancy "awards" TRU gave to everyone in line for EP1. Something about being a "TRUE" collector and fan. The local channels did live 10 o'clock news. Some body was doing free coffee. It was party.

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
07-23-2008, 03:58 PM
Here's the end result from my checklist:

http://www.toysightings.com/downloads/starwars_checklist_july26.pdf
http://www.toysightings.com/downloads/starwars_checklist_july26.doc

Bosski
07-24-2008, 12:53 AM
Here's a few more for the checklist - I saw a few reports of people finding the new Battle Packs - Hoth Recon, Snowspeeder Troops (?). Plus, Toys R Us will have the exclusive Dagger Squadron B-Wing, plus the holographic Clone Wars Grievous figure.

Darth_Fett
07-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Does anyone know for sure if the wave 2 (Scuba tropper, exc.) figures will be out for midnight madness? My kids & I want those figures but don't really want any of the wave 1. I don't want to drag them out for midnight madness if the stuff they want won't be available.

facehammer
07-24-2008, 12:01 PM
I was able to get all of wave 2 last week at target in madison. (they had no wave 1 oddly enough) So I would say yes. Wave 2 will be out. It may just depend where you go though.

DarthRay
07-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Does anyone know for sure if the wave 2 (Scuba tropper, exc.) figures will be out for midnight madness? My kids & I want those figures but don't really want any of the wave 1. I don't want to drag them out for midnight madness if the stuff they want won't be available.

They are out. I don't know if they will be at TRU. We (my family) bought them on clearance last week at Target.

Darth Ray

Darth_Fett
07-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Geez, you guys are lucky I can't get any of the Targets around here to pull anything, I keep getting the runaround about release dates. Last night the guy even said the date for the regular figures was 7/12 but his manager wouldn't let him bring them out.

Bosski
07-24-2008, 01:55 PM
I heard they fixed the clearance price glitch. We were hoping to score them for the lower price at the Franklin Target grand opening on Tuesday, but they didn't have anything out yet (of course). We did punch in some numbers there, and that particular SKU has been erased from their computer system. Not sure if this is happening all over.

Zamps
07-24-2008, 08:18 PM
So what Madison folk at going to TRU tomorrow night? I'm on the fence.

Zamps

Zamps

barenakedleia_s
07-24-2008, 08:33 PM
Anyone going to be at the Appleton TRU tomorrow night? I was debating about heading there or Madison, then I heard the T-Rats were having a SW night on saturday and I talked the wife into going to that, so now we are just making a weekend out of it and staying over night in Appleton.

facehammer
07-25-2008, 07:10 AM
I'm in. I may have a couple bystanders along... I may bring along one of the display boxes that I got with the first wave of this year in case anyone wants it...

Darth_Fett
07-25-2008, 07:51 AM
I'll be out in FDL (for what that is worth). Basically I'll stop in at Walmart around midnight and see what they have out.

Pimpimus_Prime
07-25-2008, 10:27 AM

I might. I'm not planning on buying anything though.

DarthRay
07-25-2008, 01:34 PM

I'm going and which ever kids are still awake are coming with too.

It was nice that TRU gave me a card for $10 off a purchase of $100 valid to 7-26.

I stopped by TRU at lunch time. All the Batman toys are moved and the Clone Wars cartoon display is in the process of being put up. Looked cool. Just a few more hours to wait.

I am hoping to do most of my shopping at Target. I have a 10% off my entire purchase card there.

Darth Ray

Pimpimus_Prime
07-25-2008, 08:52 PM
I am hoping to do most of my shopping at Target. I have a 10% off my entire purchase card there.

I wonder if the west side Target will be ready by tomorrow. I stopped after work and they haven't even started resetting the action figure aisle. The Fitchburg store has been ready for what, a week?

Zamps
07-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Wal-Mart has been ready for awhile also.

Anyone know if Target is putting out their exclusive figures tomorrow or on Sunday? A couple of photos on the main page show a date of 7/27, which is Sunday.

DarthRay
07-26-2008, 11:35 AM
Anyone know if Target is putting out their exclusive figures tomorrow or on Sunday? A couple of photos on the main page show a date of 7/27, which is Sunday.

Madison Super Target, only put out the exclusive Clone figures this morning at 8 AM and no others. They sold out by 10:30. Madison West Target still have several on the pegs at 9:15 AM.

Darth Ray

Rogue_2
07-26-2008, 12:41 PM

Madison Super Target, only put out the exclusive Clone figures this morning at 8 AM and no others. They sold out by 10:30. Madison West Target still have several on the pegs at 9:15 AM.

Darth Ray

The east side Target had a few left on the pegs at 9:30am. I get the feeling these will all be gone from the Madison area before tomorrow.

Talking with a guy who works at the Madison TRU, they only got in 24 of the Holo Grievous figs. There were a lot more than 24 people there at midnight. But, it sounds like they will be getting more of them in, posibly by tomorrow.

kenbenobi
07-30-2008, 12:42 AM
I'm sure this has been posted somewhere, but the Legacy series apparently has different series of figures within them. I've seen BD, GH, and SL figures all numbered 1-8. Does anyone know what they stand for? It appears to me that the GH's are all repacked figures, the BD's have 1st day stickers, and SL figures do not have 1st day stickers. I assumed BD stood for Build-A-Droid, except that ALL of the figures have droid parts, not just the BD's. And it can't mean Battle Droid since the droid parts in them are actually for R4-D6. Also, the GH figures have BD figures pictured on the back of the cards, which seems strange. Does anyone know what these acronyms stand for?

Rogue_2
07-30-2008, 07:54 AM
I'm sure this has been posted somewhere, but the Legacy series apparently has different series of figures within them. I've seen BD, GH, and SL figures all numbered 1-8. Does anyone know what they stand for? It appears to me that the GH's are all repacked figures, the BD's have 1st day stickers, and SL figures do not have 1st day stickers. I assumed BD stood for Build-A-Droid, except that ALL of the figures have droid parts, not just the BD's. And it can't mean Battle Droid since the droid parts in them are actually for R4-D6. Also, the GH figures have BD figures pictured on the back of the cards, which seems strange. Does anyone know what these acronyms stand for?

The figures numbered starting with BD are the build a droid figures. These are new and can have the 1st day of issue stickers.

Figures numbered sarting with GH are the greatest hits figures. They ship with the build a droid figures, have a droid part, and can have a 1st day of issue sticker. These are rehash figures.

The figures numbered starting with SL are the saga legends. They are also rehash figures, but ship in their own case assortments. They come with "clone gear", but do not have the 1st day of issue stickers.

kenbenobi
07-30-2008, 09:44 AM

The figures numbered starting with BD are the build a droid figures. These are new and can have the 1st day of issue stickers.

Figures numbered sarting with GH are the greatest hits figures. They ship with the build a droid figures, have a droid part, and can have a 1st day of issue sticker. These are rehash figures.

The figures numbered starting with SL are the saga legends. They are also rehash figures, but ship in their own case assortments. They come with "clone gear", but do not have the 1st day of issue stickers.

Thanks. I shoulda figured that out. I wasn't thinking I guess. It just threw me off that both BD and GH figs have build a droids...
Also, it sounds strange that they have both Greatest Hits and Saga Legends since both lines are old repackaged figures. Why not just combine them into one line? They could all easily qualify as "Greatest Hits". But I guess they wanted the Greatest Hits to have Clone emphasis, whereas Saga Legends is more Legacy. With 4 different figure lines on the pegs at once, it can get very confusing, especially when you are looking for figures with certain numbers.

NotMertz
07-30-2008, 09:59 AM
Whoops, posted this in the wrong thread. We have too many threads. And I can't read. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/wink.gif