PDA

View Full Version : OT: Most powerful Jedi?

Jimmy_2Pack
05-22-2008, 01:55 AM
OT: After watching ROTS again, my son and I were debating who was the most powerful Jedi. He likes Yoda (as I'm sure GMY above probably does too). Here is my case for Windu:

Yoda fought Sidious to a draw and *failed* and went into exile.

Mace Windu flat out defeated him in saber combat, and could have skewered him with the saber at his throat after fending off the force lightning instead of talking so much (until Anakin surprised him and chopped his hand off).

Further OT: I wonder if Mace could have survived by grabbing hold of a passing speeder on his way down with the good hand, and later got mech one like Luke; maybe he even searched the streets for his lost saber http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif).

Anakin had his [censored] handed to him by Obi Wan who was deemed not powerful enough to even go up against Sidious in the first place.

Thoughts?

Val_Da_Carr
05-22-2008, 05:59 AM
Mace Windu - Master of the Saber techique.. VaaPad Other Jedis who tried to the method would go to the darkside of the force/
'nuff said + Mace's wallet says Bad Mother******

facehammer
05-22-2008, 07:22 AM
I always found it funny that Obi Wan was able to take out Darth Maul in an amazing duel, but then when it comes to Dooku he can't seem to hold his ground for more than a minute or 2... But then he takes out Anakin... Perhaps he's just very inconsistent.

Jimmy_2Pack
05-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Obi Wan: simply got really lucky on Maul (who wasn't too hot himself; although he did make Master Qui Gon look like a limp, tired Peace-nik Hippie ultimately - even though he had the last *ghostly* laugh); defeats Grevious with a moderate amount of difficulty; struggles against Anakin, but ultimately beats him.

Windu - (cartoon + ROTS cough/wheezing) in less than 2 seconds, Force Crushes Grevious' chest as he flees. Most other Jedi fall like sheep before Grevious. IMO, he would have smoked Maul, Dooku, & Anakin (anyone but Yoda - totally different fighting style and skills).

Val_Da_Carr
05-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Jimmy,

in the Comics Mace took a STAP and dropped it on Gen Grievous and was going to face Dooku before two droids dropped him into a pit so that they could escape. (afraid of the Bad MF'er Mace)!