PDA

View Full Version : OT: Non-Star Wars wants/finds Part 2

Pages : [1] 2 3

Trev
05-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Which Target had the Hasbro Indy Jungle Cutter?

MaxWedge
05-12-2008, 11:10 AM
I saw the Indy Jungle Cutter yesterday afternoon at Redmond Target, along with another Indy vehicle, I think it was the truck from Raiders.

dockingbay97
05-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Which Target had the Hasbro Indy Jungle Cutter?

I found mine in Lynnwood. Sorry - I forgot the most important part of the post.

Trev
05-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Thanks to cafortier for letting me know there was one at Redmond Target - picked it up at lunch!

ArtooConvoy
05-16-2008, 04:14 PM
That Tacoma TRu has a small endcap filled with Wall-E merch near the R Zone area. They also have wave 2 of the Marvel Mighty Muggs. I picked up Cap and Hulk, leaving Thing and Doom behind. They also have 2 Vipers, 2 new Snak-Eyes, and a HISS driver along with some Sr. Officer sets that some jerk swapped figures out of. I brought them to the front counter and explained what was wrong, so hopefully they won't end up back on the shelf.

Melonballer
05-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Silverdale TRU had some of the new Joes. A Viper, Hiss Driver and a couple jetpack Dukes were available.

Deathbymonkeys
05-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Last night Poulsbo walmart put out (And had still sitting on the pallets so theres more in the back if you ask for them) the new wave of transformers with Stealth Bumblebee and the shiny metallic Barricade and Jazz.

terman123
05-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Lynnwood Target had the G I Joe wave with Hiss Driver, and the blue uniform Baroness, the card has her in the blue uniform with funky green glasses on, it looks like it was painted on the card.

Trev
05-20-2008, 12:07 AM
Dang, if you're finding Blue Baroness, that's already the next cast assortment.. not too exciting except for it should have Major Bludd.

I spotted 4 Cobra Vipers at Redmond Target at lunch today. Gotta say, I'm disappointed with this figure - ankle's articulated but really hard to move. Basically the figure wants to stand with feet pointing down, meaning it just won't stand.

And considering I opened 10 of em, it wasn't a fluke. Just love this cobra and was hoping for a little army of em.. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

dockingbay97
05-20-2008, 02:34 PM
Dang, if you're finding Blue Baroness, that's already the next cast assortment.. not too exciting except for it should have Major Bludd.

I spotted 4 Cobra Vipers at Redmond Target at lunch today. Gotta say, I'm disappointed with this figure - ankle's articulated but really hard to move. Basically the figure wants to stand with feet pointing down, meaning it just won't stand.

And considering I opened 10 of em, it wasn't a fluke. Just love this cobra and was hoping for a little army of em.. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The Wave with the blue Baroness has been hitting local Wal-Marts as well.

I reviewed the HISS Driver and Viper here. (http://dockingbay97.com/reviews/gijoe0517/gijoe0517.html)

The Viper was a major let down for me.

Deathbymonkeys
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
Silverdale Target had the Indy Jungle cutter vehicle. Half an hour ago.

They also had one of the new stealth bumblebee.

Melonballer
05-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Silverdale Target also had the Cargo truck, but I must have bought it right before you got there.

Bremerton WalMart has a bunch of the new GiJoes including Wild Bill, Baroness, Hiss Driver, and Tiger Flint

terman123
05-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Burlington Target had the new set of Joes(Blue Baroness, Major Bludd). They also had the latest SW Mighty Muggs (Palpatine wave).

Deathbymonkeys
05-22-2008, 05:45 AM
Silverdale Toys r us had the new mighty muggs marvel today but not cap. They just had thing, hulk and doom. I left them but almost bought hulk. he looked really cool.

Dr_Zoltar
05-22-2008, 01:34 PM
So did anyone actually find any decent Indy toys during TRUs buy two get one free sale? I'm curious as the stores were pretty empty when I checked.

Deathbymonkeys
05-22-2008, 04:20 PM
Nope. Just a few mutts, one monkey man and the indy with RPG that I already had.

Lord_Bobster
05-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Kind of a bump here, but I'm always looking for vintage Dodge-Plymouth-Chrysler parts and cars!

ArtooConvoy
05-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Target in Lakewood hasa blue Baroness, Wild Bill, and a bunch of Vipers. They also have Marvel Mighty Muggs of Doom and Hulk.

Melonballer
05-24-2008, 12:01 PM
Silverdale had a bunch of fresh Indy Jones stock. There was still an unopened case on the floor when I left half an hour ago. Buy 2 get 3rd free sale still on.

ArtooConvoy
05-24-2008, 09:43 PM
Fred Meyer in Tacoma on Pacific has the Indy wood cutter thingie and Raiders truck.

wallyman1
05-25-2008, 11:49 AM
I found every found every figure except one but I had to go to three different TRUs and one was last night ten minutes before they closed I was at the renton store and got the last of the basic figures. I was actually trying to get the last of the deluxe figs and found the last three basic figs I needed. I found the bulk of the figs at Tacoma TRU on Friday. I believe they restocked on Friday and so did Puyallup. So, I guess in two days I bought fifteen figures at three TRUs and six deluxe figures. I completed my basic figure set except for getting better paint jobs on the eyes. Some of these paint jobs at TRU still really suck.

Trev
05-28-2008, 10:26 AM
Just got back from a week in Oklahoma and saw very little in the two Walmarts I could hit. I did find the new Tiger Force Flint but what was cool was for the Ultimate Soldier XD line, their pegs actually had different figures! I've been wanting to supplement my Indiana Jones Germans with some from this line but it seems you go to a Walmart or TRU and they only have multiples of the same figure. One Walmart in OK had a good selection so I was able to pick up a couple.

If you're interested in this line, I've found badcataviation.com to be a great store with good prices.

Deathbymonkeys
05-28-2008, 03:46 PM
If you live in bremerton and like Joe's go to walmart. They have all their Comic packs for $5. It's in the main aisle on a toy discount display not next to the regular go line. They also had the new wave of joes in and just restocked all comic packs (Ashard, Quinlan, Kir Kanos, ect) they also had a wave of Force unleashed and wave 1 with the rex stickers. They also had the mighty muggs palpy wave but no grevious was left.

Also Toys r us (Silverdale) had both the Exclusive Battle packs, and the captain america mighty muggs.

Melonballer
05-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Its nice to have another scummer in the area. You just saved me a trip.

Deathbymonkeys
05-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Its nice to have another scummer in the area. You just saved me a trip.

Darn, I'll try harder to be less helpful. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Deathbymonkeys
05-31-2008, 03:42 AM
Target Silverdale had A target exclusive Marvel Legends Hulk figure for $12.99.

Trev
05-31-2008, 03:00 PM
Expensive morning for me at Bellevue TRU. Picked up the Iron Monger v2 and Titanium Man from Iron Man; the repaint wave of GI Joes w/ Major Bludd and the Heroes figures. The guy ahead of me in the store bought up the remaining 5 TRU exclusive Claire figures and was telling me just how little he'll make off of each on Ebay.

At Comics Dungeon I picked up the last new Joe 2 pack they had - the one with Copperhead. They've also got the Uhura Previews exclusive figure from TWOK still there as of noon today.

Trev
05-31-2008, 03:02 PM
Oop, forgot to mention I found DCUC, too at Bellevue TRU including long hair aquaman. I left the two supermen figures as I already had them and just got the rest to build a second Grodd (and have better paint than the first set I found). Expensive morning... but fun!

Deathbymonkeys
05-31-2008, 03:44 PM
Silverdale toys r us had the new heroes figures including both Exclusives.

Melonballer
05-31-2008, 11:03 PM
Silverdale TRu also had the McFarlane Warriors of the Zodiac (no Gemini and I bought the last Cancer) and the New Mcfarlane fantasy line (only the Ogre was gone). Also they had some Cobra Vipers. Still lots of Heroes figures.

ArtooConvoy
06-04-2008, 06:55 PM
The Transformers Animated toys hit the South Hill Mall Wal-Mart in Puyallup this morning. Everything from the first two waves were present in the wee hours, I'm told. By the time I went at around 11am, they were down to Ratchet, Blackarachnia, Cybertron mode Optimus, and the Prime/Megs DVD 2-pack.

Criz_Bee
06-05-2008, 10:40 AM
I saw some Halo figures yesterday at Borders (Alderwood mall). There was a red spartan and several Cortana's. Figs were close to $18.

Trev
06-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Saw the Marvel Legends style Hulk figure at Redmond Target. Looks to be pretty much a repaint of the others.. not too exciting and considering Hasbro charges more for the Marvel Legends figures I didn't even bother scanning the price.

ArtooConvoy
06-05-2008, 03:59 PM
The Auburn Wal-Mart has waves 1 & 2 of Transformers Animated deluxes and waves 1 & 3 of the Voyager class toys. Both can be found on the left-hand endcaps along the main aisle heading towards hardware. I picked up the second-to-last Grimlock this morning, so he's probably all gone by now. Plenty of the rest though.

ArtooConvoy
06-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Saw the Marvel Legends style Hulk figure at Redmond Target. Looks to be pretty much a repaint of the others.. not too exciting and considering Hasbro charges more for the Marvel Legends figures I didn't even bother scanning the price.

if it's the onw I'm thinking of, it retails for $12.99. Ouch!

Melonballer
06-08-2008, 11:14 PM
I got one for the group. Has anyone seen the Mcfarlane fantasy line at WalMart? According to McFarlane toys Walmart is supposed to carry them. Just wondering.

Melonballer
06-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Something interesting I just read over on Spawn.com. They have cancelled the McFarlane Fantasy and Warriors of the Zodiac lines. Series 1 of both lines has come out, but there will not be others. I was planning on buying both lines, but now I get to save money and spend it on Star Wars instead. I had picked up the Fantasy figures, but I had not opened them in hopes of finding them at WalMart. I think I am going to take them back. I'll probably keep the dragon though, since he goes with the other ones.

Deathbymonkeys
06-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Transfomers animated Deluxe has a huge display alond the BACK wall by the employee doors in the toy section at Bremerton Walmart. They also have out all the Voyager figs and the 2 packs. I believe I got the last grimlock but everything else seemed to be there.

wallyman1
06-17-2008, 05:42 PM
Not really a store report but interesting nonetheless. I noticed that the hasbrotoyshop was having maintenance done on their site yesterday, and I went to the site today and I think they got a whole lot of Indy stuff including wave 3 basic and I think they got wave 9 of the GI Joe figures. The reason I think this is because now all of those figures say out of stock along with new Indy mighty muggs.

Trev
06-18-2008, 03:07 PM
Comics Dungeon got wave 3 of Indiana Jones figures. Grail Knight, Indy w/ Jacket and Young Indy were available for $11 each. Apparently Jones Sr was only in one of the two cases - crazy. I'm going to wait for regular retail on these.

wallyman1
06-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Well, awesome news wave 3 Indy starting to show up across the country and at Walmarts in Arizona and California. So, the stores that have room hopefully will get the newest wave soon. Good luck and good hunting
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dr_Zoltar
06-19-2008, 01:25 PM
That is good news. There are only a few figures I want from wave 3 -- which I'm sure are the same figures everyone else wants.

Melonballer
06-20-2008, 10:11 PM
At least a dozen target exclusive Deep Space Starscreams in the Target in Gig Harbor

EmperorPalpitate
06-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Anybody needing Cobra Commander (helmet), Spirit, Zartan, Duke (w/ flag), or Vipers, needs to head for Everett Wal-Mart right now. They easily had about 25+ of those figures on the pegs. Both in the normal toy isle, and on an end cap in the front of the toy section, sharing space w/ some old Indy figures. Not sure why they got so many cases of this oddball assortment, but whatever. I myself picked up six Vipers. Man, I think those Cobra Commanders are gonna be sitting there for a long, long time....

wallyman1
06-23-2008, 08:33 PM
I found Wave 3 of the Indy figs on Saturday night along with the new SW stuff at the Puyallup Walmart on Friday night/Saturday morning. They had two cases. I bought one set.

ArtooConvoy
06-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Found wave 2 of Transformers Animated (Jazz, Snarl, Soundwave, Oil Slick) at the Lakewood Target today. None remain.

Deathbymonkeys
06-24-2008, 01:57 AM
Ugh. I want wave 2 animate and wave 3 indy. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh well. Something new will show up here someday.

Melonballer
06-27-2008, 08:21 PM
FYE in Silverdale had their figures buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 off. They had the latest Spawn wave wih Poacher and Manga Spawn. They also had the Mcfarlane fantasy wave and more.

Melonballer
06-29-2008, 02:37 AM
I noticed that TRU in Silverdale had the newest wave of Dc Directs World of Warcraft figures.

Trev
06-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Saw that same wave 2 assortment of Warcraft figures at Bellevue TRU for $15 (not the boxed set - didn't see that one).

Even though it's not a DC Comics license, I'm still surprised to see DC Direct showing up at mass market the same week it hits specialty shops

Melonballer
06-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Saw that same wave 2 assortment of Warcraft figures at Bellevue TRU for $15 (not the boxed set - didn't see that one).

Even though it's not a DC Comics license, I'm still surprised to see DC Direct showing up at mass market the same week it hits specialty shops

Yeah I kind of wonder if we will see more Dc Direct figures.

Deathbymonkeys
07-01-2008, 02:48 PM
When I was at the Port Orchard Walmart Sunday they had the new line of Marvel Transformers. Hulk is a tank, Spidey a bike and venom a car. I almost picked up Iron man though. He's a F-22 and the sculpt looked really good even if the idea is just ridiculous.

dockingbay97
07-02-2008, 10:53 AM

Everett TRU had some DC Direct Batman figures last weekend.

DC Direct, Mezco and NECA toys have all shown up recently at TRU. It looks like they are giving the lower tier action figures a chance - and that is always a good thing.

Trev
07-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Interesting... remember which Batman assortment it was?

While comic stores should be reliable for DC Direct stuff, I'm very glad to hear NECA and Mezco should show up at TRU, too. Now that we don't have the Suncoasts or Tower that we used to, finding those lines has become quite difficult.

It was also good to see the Warcraft figures were $15. I'm sure part of the agreement would be that they don't undercut comic shops on price.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
07-02-2008, 02:22 PM
The DC Direct assortment I've seen at Alderwood and Everett TRUs is the "Dark Victory" series. They have Batman, Penguin/Robin 2-pk, Com. Gordon, and Scarecrow. All the figures look great and are well priced at $7.99

I had to pick up two of the Batman...

Melonballer
07-02-2008, 02:44 PM
I'd love to see some NECA and more Mezco at TRU. I dont care about Heroes figs, I want my Hellboy II figures.

Trev
07-02-2008, 05:25 PM
How much did they have of the Dark Victory? I passed on that line when it first came out, but that price is pretty attractive.

On today's hunt - found a lone GI Joe Red Star two pack at Renton Walmart - no sign of the new GI Joe wave w/ BAT, Bazooka, etc. Really looking forward to finding that assortment!

At Comics Dungeon at lunch, I saw they'd received one case of the new Joe wave, but as they'd ordered six and been allocated down to one, none of the figures were available. HOWEVER, I was able to get a set of the four new vehicle packs, i.e. Trouble Bubble, Serpentor's Chariot, etc. The Clutch and Televiper figures look great, and I'm happy to see the rerelease of some of the smaller vehicles we've not seen in years.

Trev
07-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Just got my case of Joe wave 9 from BBTS! Great looking assortment (except for the black Storm Shadow figure.. boring http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif ) Hawk's shoulder holster is a little small, looks like he's carrying a derringer in there. Still, Barbeque, BAT, Bazooka, General Hawk and the Snow Serpent were all favorites of mine and I'm happy to have them in the collection.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
07-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Trev -

I regards to the Batman DV, Alderwood TRU had Batman x1, Com. Gordon x1, and Scarecrow x1. As of 7:00ish today.

Melonballer
07-06-2008, 05:12 AM
I found the newest GI Joes (BAT wave) at the Bremerton Wal Mart.

terman123
07-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Scored the Indy Mighty Muggs at the Lynnwood TRU($10.49), also saw the Indy Titaniums but left those

Dr_Zoltar
07-06-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm looking for some clear stands for some modern 3 3/4" figures. Does anyone know any place local that sells any?

Deathbymonkeys
07-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Silverdale Toys R Us had the new wave of Indy Mighty Muggs.

JoshEEE
07-09-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm looking for some clear stands for some modern 3 3/4" figures. Does anyone know any place local that sells any?

I got mine online:
http://www.protechproductsinc.com/starwars.htm

The more you buy, the more you save...but if you only need a few or something, let me know...I've got a lot. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
07-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Hellboy II figures are showing up at area Spencer stores. $19.99 a piece, though. All stores I've called only have partial cases and claim they won't be getting very many more in the future. So far I've found both versions of HB (shirt/shotgun and no shirt/sword), Liz, and Wink (whose insanely heavy).

Even at that price, they're still pretty good.

Trev
07-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Found case 2 of the Hulk BAF figures at Northgate TRU today. 2 each of Doc Samson, Absorbing Man and Grey Hulk. I picked up the lone Wendigo and King Hulk. Kind of crazy that for an 8 figure line they break it up into two assortments.

Comics Dungeon got in the new Halo figures - I picked up 1 each of the Covenant figures.

Trev
07-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Expensive day at Bellevue TRU! Picked up the GI Joe Vamp and Trouble Bubble vehicle sets, picked up most of the new Halo figures - still about 18 on the shelf as of 10:30 and also a set of Hellboy 2 figures. All that's left of Hellboy is Red himself - the others are all 1 per case.

Diablo20
07-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the tip Trev. I picked up a the red CQB soldier I wanted from the Halo line. There were still plenty of each figure when I left around 1PM.

wallyman1
07-13-2008, 11:20 PM
They are also showing up at TRU. I saw them at Tacoma TRU on Thursday.

wallyman1
07-13-2008, 11:25 PM
That is the Hellboy 2 figures. Also, saw the new GIJoe vehicles and the Indy mighty muggs at TRU. I also saw them at some of the Walmarts in the southend.

Deathbymonkeys
07-14-2008, 01:20 AM
Silverdale toys r us today had the Hellboy figs up by the dark knight display in the front. They had the IJ titaniums. They also had the first waves of Transformers universe (I picked up Prowl) and the new Robot heroes (Beast wars wave) as well. It also looked like they fully restocked their Zodiac Mcfarlane toys. And they had Leader class bulk head from transformers animated.

JoshEEE
07-14-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm going to be looking for the Brown TRU Halo figure and the two Blue Wal Mart figures if anyone can find them. I pre-ordered most of the rest online.

JoshEEE
07-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Stopped by Bellevue TRU today. I've still never seen a Halo figure there yet. Today was no exception..

Diablo20
07-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Stopped by Bellevue TRU today. I've still never seen a Halo figure there yet. Today was no exception..

You might want to try again on Friday. That's when they had them last week.

JoshEEE
07-17-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm only looking for the TRU exclusive one, I have the rest pre-ordered.

Deathbymonkeys
07-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Poulsbo Walmart had the Voyager class Prime today and leader class versions or Prime and megatron. They are not in the normal aisle. There over in the aisle right next to electronics. They also had a ton of Universe wave 1 and the new robot heroes.

JoshEEE
07-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Stopped by Bellevue again today. They had several of the new Series 2 Halo figures, but none of the exclusive one. I'm guessing someone got there earlier than I did and bought those, or maybe the store has a collector. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Still looking for the brown and the two Wal Mart blues if anyone gets a hold of them.

Deathbymonkeys
07-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Silverdale FYE had the halo series 2 figs. The had one Transworld exclusive left but the peg holder was bent.

Silverdale target had Voyager class Universe figs but not onslaught. Blaster and Heavy loader or whatever it's called. Plus leader class animated.

Silverdale Toys r us had all of halo wave 2 but I picked up the LAST exclusive on the shelf. The rest of the wave is still there though.

Resurrection_Bob
07-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Hey Batfans, if you're looking for the harder-to-find Movie Masters figures, Redmond Fred Meyer has a Joker and an unmasked Batman on the pegs. And the even better news? They're on sale for $8.99.

Trev
07-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the tip. Where'd you see the Unmasked Batman? I checked the endcap and saw 4 regular Bats. Then, I noticed the cardboard display at the back of the section and found a Joker and 3 Bats. Looked all around, but if I was missing the unmasked Bats and it was somewhere else, let me know http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Granted.. it HAD been a while since your post so good chance it was already snagged.

I don't know if he's on this board, but I saw another collector at Redmond Fred Meyer and Target around 11 AM. Saw him leave FM about the time I cashed out then as I got to Target he was running to the toy aisle. Running I tell you.. It's behavior like that that gives us collectors a bad rep with employees.

MaxWedge
07-21-2008, 03:41 PM
Well, if he was running after Star Wars stuff, it was a waste of effort. I hit Redmond Target for some groceries this morning and they had nothing for Star Wars, unless you want the Emperor Palpatine Mighty Muggs. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was hoping to find the new Clone Wars Legos (Gunship, V-19, etc.) but no luck yet.

Resurrection_Bob
07-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the tip. Where'd you see the Unmasked Batman? I checked the endcap and saw 4 regular Bats. Then, I noticed the cardboard display at the back of the section and found a Joker and 3 Bats. Looked all around, but if I was missing the unmasked Bats and it was somewhere else, let me know http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There's a cardboard display too? Heck, I shoulda been looking closer myself, I didn't even notice! I just saw the two pegs on that endcap next to the other Batfigures. There were two Jokers, two unmasked Batmen, and three or four regular TDK Batmen. I'll keep my eyes open for everybody now that I know I'm not the only one interested in these. I'd had my eye on this line for a while, but this Fred Meyer sale is just way too good to pass up, since most places have them for $12-$13 or so. I'm crossing my fingers that a Fred Meyer will get wave 2 before their sale ends...

Trev
07-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Picked up the GI Joe multi packs w/ DVD at Redmond Target this morning - $20 each, grabbed one of each, a pair still remaining.

Also snagged two of the Gotham Thug / Batman two packs of the 1:18 scale Batman figures.

Trev
07-23-2008, 02:41 PM
New Battlestar Galactica figures at Comics Dungeon - Cylon warrior appears to be heavily packed (only makes sense but that's not what we always get). Picked up two Cylons and Starbuck at $16 each.

Trev
07-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Saw some of the new small scale DC figures at Northgate Target. They look better than the original pictures for the most part but they're so flipping small!

I like the selection of characters and modern versions of characters like Adam Strange, but I think I'm going to cancel my preorders (especially after spending so much on Star Wars in the last ten hours).

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
07-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Redmond Target: TFA Oil Slick x2, Snarl x2, and Soundwave x2.

Bellevue TRU: All of the Wave 1 Hellboy, including the HB variant. A decent assortment of Halo 3, plus one of the TRU exclusive Brown ones - left on back endcap.

Fred Meyers: No Batman MM, though they look like they've been marked down to $7.99. Weird.

Trev
07-28-2008, 10:14 AM
When I was at Northgate TRU Saturday I saw they'd restocked Hellboy, too - I picked up another Wink figure because it's just so cool. Don't know that I've picked up a single action figure that big and heavy since the original Malebolgia.

Dr_Zoltar
07-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Has anyone seen wave 3 of the Indiana Jones figures yet? I'm still looking for Dr. Henry Jones and the Templar Knight.

Trev
07-28-2008, 01:14 PM
I've not seen Indy wave 3 at retail once except for at the Comics Dungeon - and then only certain ones were available due to short packs. Makes me really glad I'm ordering my sets online.

I've noticed the same thing w/ GI Joe - I get my sets online and then don't see them at retail. I've never seen a Major Bludd or the armored CC wave on the pegs. As an exception to that, though, I did see the new wave at Renton Walmart this weekend and got 3 more BATS and 2 Snow Serpents. But otherwise, I'm just not seeing the new ones on the pegs.

Dr_Zoltar
07-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the info. From what I can find, I think wave 3 had one shipment so far and that's it. I'm sure they will be en masse come autumn.

Deathbymonkeys
07-28-2008, 07:25 PM
I picked up the two wave 3 indy figs I wanted for $8 each at comiccon. A lot of the booths had them so I am sure they will be out soon.

Diablo20
07-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Bellevue TRU had some fresh Halo figures on an end cap in the action figure section. There was 1 exclusive figure still there when I left around 10:30.

JoshEEE
07-29-2008, 01:57 PM
I think Jim may have picked that one up for me.
Now I only need the two Wal Mart blue figures (If anyone spots them and can pick them up, I will gladly meet and reimburse you).

Diablo20
07-29-2008, 02:32 PM
I think Jim may have picked that one up for me.
Now I only need the two Wal Mart blue figures (If anyone spots them and can pick them up, I will gladly meet and reimburse you).

Actually there were 2. Jim picked up the second, so there was still one on the pegs when we left.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Alderwood TRU: Picked up the last TDK MM two-pack: Joker and Batman.

Alderwood Target: Premium BB x2. New wave of Robot heroes - Primal/Tarantulus, Rhinox/Wasp., and Arcee/Frenzy. Wave 3 TFA deluxes, including Jazz x1.

Everett TRU: Grabbed the two TDK MM two-pack.

Everett Walmart: Barely a TF presence...

If anyone is looking for the TDK MM two-pack, I have an extra I grabbed just to help someone out; since I know they'll be tough to find.

Deathbymonkeys
08-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Poulsbo Walmart had Transformers animated Wave 2. I picked up snarl and 2x soundwave but there were quite a few left over. They are on an endcap between the aisles not in the main aisle.

Trev
08-02-2008, 10:54 PM
Found a Black Hand figure from the DC Infinite Heroes line at Woodinville Target Friday. Distribution in the cases must be strange - tons of the other four figures but this was the first I saw of this one.

Melonballer
08-02-2008, 11:05 PM
I saw wave 2 of transformers animated at the Bremerton WalMart on an Endcap. Also they had the 2 most recent waves of GiJoe comic packs. The Copperhead/Shipwreck wave and a newer one with Nemesis/Falcon, Destro/Iron Grenadier, and TripWire/Cobra Commander.

Deathbymonkeys
08-03-2008, 02:37 AM
And Poulsbo Walmart had the GIjoe DVD packs. I don't know if those are hard to find.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Woodinville Target has the Hulk BAF Wendigo, Samson, and others. Can't remember who else. They also had TFA Wave 3 deluxes.

ArtooConvoy
08-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Target in Lakewood has the new Joe comic packs, two each of the CC & Tripwire and Falcon/NE sets and one Destro/Grenadier set.

Trev
08-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Picked up two Cairo Henchmen 2-packs at Renton Walmart at lunch.

Remnants of Last Crusade wave there, too. Plenty of Indys, about 4 young Indys and 1 Grail Knight (check by the end cap a couple aisles closer to main check out). No signs of Sr, German Officer or Elsa. Granted, the pegs are so flipping full you can't explore without knocking a bunch off so who knows what might be hidden.

Dr_Zoltar
08-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Picked up two Cairo Henchmen 2-packs at Renton Walmart at lunch.

Remnants of Last Crusade wave there, too. Plenty of Indys, about 4 young Indys and 1 Grail Knight (check by the end cap a couple aisles closer to main check out). No signs of Sr, German Officer or Elsa. Granted, the pegs are so flipping full you can't explore without knocking a bunch off so who knows what might be hidden.

D'oh! I wish I would have known. I drove right by there this afternoon and need a Grail Knight. I'm concerned that wave 3 will be hard to find as Wal-Mart over ordered on waves 1 & 2.

EmperorPalpitate
08-04-2008, 05:18 PM
The Everett WalMart had some Last Crusade figures yesterday as well. I don't collect Indy stuff, so I didn't bother to see what all they had, but I did spot Indy, Grail Knight and Young Indy on the front of the pegs.

I was there for Joe stuff, and they still had the same massive amount of Spirits, jet pack Dukes and Vipers (can't believe those Vipers are lasting so long!). No new single figs. They did have the dvd packs, but I had to yet again pass on the Lady Jaye set due to a botched paint job on Jaye. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

mrbyz
08-04-2008, 11:34 PM
I found the leftovers at the Everett Walmart today. Picked up Indy, young Indy, and Henry. None of the other Crusade figures were left. there were still a few Machine Gun Indys left.

errant
08-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Looks like I missed out on the new Indy figures I'm looking for but I picked up a HISS tank at Everett Wal Mart. And I found the Black Head Destro Comic Pack at Target in Lake Stevens.

Deathbymonkeys
08-05-2008, 03:10 AM
Walmart Bremerton had 9 cases of Last crusade Indy on the pallet last night. I don't know if there on the shelf yet.

Diablo20
08-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Bellevue TRU had a bunch of the Hellboy figures today. Looks like they had them all except HB himself.

Melonballer
08-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Walmart Bremerton had 9 cases of Last crusade Indy on the pallet last night. I don't know if there on the shelf yet.

They put out at least 1 case beacuse I found a single LC Indy figure. I asked the department manager about it and he won't put them out until there is space. The shelves are full of KOTCS and ROTLA figures. I also saw Transformers Universe Onsalught and lots of new aniamted figs like SOundwave, Snarl, and Jazz.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Lynnwood Walmart: One Indy Dlx. Cairo Thug set. No new Indy basic figures. They also had an island section with TF shippers on it; one had TFA Wave 3(about 4 of each character) and one tray of TFU.

Lynnwood Target: Grabbed the only Dlx. Mutt w/Motorcycle - it's the first time I've ever been happy to see Mutt...

Lynnwood TRU: Why did I even bother? They've also taken down the price tag for the exclusive Batman Movie Master Multipack. I hope this isn't permanant...

mrbyz
08-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Thanks to whoever posted about the new dlx Indy figs at Woodinville Target. I went by there and picked up both.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-07-2008, 10:13 PM
With TF reports I've heard from other sites, it prompted me to do a hunt.

Woodinville Target: Universe Powerglide x1. I bought the only Silverbolt and they had none in the back.

Totem Lake Fred Meyers: Universe Dropshot x1, Blades x1. No Galvatron or Acid Storm.

Lynnwood Target: No large Universe. None scanning in the back.

Lynnwood Fred Meyers: Universe Onslaught x2, Powerglide x2. I was surprised how small Onslaught is in person...

Lynnwood TRU: Yea, do you really think they had anything? Remanants of the Hulk BAFoom wave. Tags pulled down for the Batman Movie Master 2-pck, which is very wierd.

Deathbymonkeys
08-08-2008, 02:17 AM
Silverdale Target had 2x the Voyager class universe A-10 thunderbolt modeled transformer. Not sure of his name. But I never saw him before so I figured I would say something.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-08-2008, 09:39 AM
The only Universe Voyagers out now are: Blades (helicopter), Dropshot (military artillery vehicle), Blaster (fantasy space jet), and Heavy Load (construction vehicle).

You probably mean Silverbolt, who is a futuristic style jet slightly reminescent of an A-10. He's in the Ultra scale - which is alittle bigger than Voyager and has light and sound gimmicks.

ArtooConvoy
08-08-2008, 09:44 AM
You probably mean Silverbolt, who is a futuristic style jet slightly reminescent of an A-10. He's in the Ultra scale - which is alittle bigger than Voyager and has light and sound gimmicks.

Not to pick nits, but he probably meant Powerglide as his plane mode closely resembles an A-10. Silverbolt is more reminiscent of a supersonic jet.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Lynnwood TRU had Powerglide x2, Blaster x2, and Heavy Load x2. They also had Premium Prime x1,000,000. Really, I checked, their whole back stock room is Premium Prime's. Kidding. Guess those early case assortments I read on BBTS were right - Prime is shipping two per case.

They also had a MM BB Batman and Scarecrow. Still no signs of the exclusive two-pack... glad I got mine when I did.

Lynnwood Target: Powerglide x2, Silverbolt x1.

Lynnwood Walmart: No large TF Universe. Mighty Muggs Doc Ock x2 - nice to see that finally. Indy Dlx. Cairo Thug 2-pck x3, but nothing else from Wave 3.

Woodinville Target: Nothing in the large TF Universe. It sucks that they moved the action figure isle over because now there is a large pole that takes up a portion of the TF shelf space...

Deathbymonkeys
08-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Silverdale Toys R us had 3x the Batman Joker MM 2pack.

Bremerton Walmart had the New marvel Mighty muggs series. I bought Thor but left the other 3.

Poulsbo Walmart, Silverdale Toys r us, and Silverdale Target all had the new hulk wave of legends figs. I didn't see any King hulk or the end hulk though at any of them.

Deathbymonkeys
08-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Poulsbo Walmart also had the marvel legends 2 packs. I bought cap and nick fury and left wolvie/forge, thing/Mr fantasitic, and Ronin/electra.

EmperorPalpitate
08-09-2008, 10:29 AM
I saw the new large-size TF Universe figures almost everywhere yesterday. Looks like they're starting to hit pretty hard. Target, TRU, WalMart and Fred Meyers all had them. Powerglide seems to be the shelfwarmer this time around, as I saw multiples of him at all stores. Saw a few Onslaughts and only one Silverbolt.

Nothing new in the Joe realm, except for the fact that they're still nearly impossible to find! Lynnwood TRU did have remnants of at least two cases of wave 9 though. If you're still looking for Hawk, Bazooka or Torpedo, that's your place.

Lord_Bobster
08-09-2008, 10:59 AM
I know this has nothing to do with toys but very much to do with collectibles.

I am always on the prowl for classic Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth cars and parts. Usually anything 1974 or older is what I'm looking for. As some of you know, the Dodge Challenger/Plymouth Cuda built from 1970-74 is a specialty of mine and I will always be interested in any parts or whole cars that anyone has.

If you want to sell a car, I'm pretty good with that too. I'll sell on consignment and get a fair price for both parties. Yippee!

Let me know...

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Totem Lake Fred Meyers: No Galvatron or Acid Storm. Onslaught x2, Powerglide x1, Blades x1.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Crossroads Fred Meyers: No Galvatron or Acid Storm. Blades, Blaster, Heavy Load, and Dropshot x1 each.

Bellevue TRU: Sup. Prime x6, No Universe. MM BB Batman x2. MM 2-pk price sticker up, but no product.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Got my SDCC package from Hasbro and sure enough Prime is banged up so bad it's not even funny. No minty-ness for him.

Mighty Muggs Iron Man looks great and my SW Disturbance set doesn't seem to work just yet. Maybe I need to change the batteries...

wallyman1
08-11-2008, 08:56 PM
There should be a pull tab on the disturbance in the force set on the bottom underside of the package that you have to pull out for the set to work. I really like this set and eventually will get another one.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Yea, the tab part was obvious. Mine just came with dead batteries - once I replaced them it worked fine.

I was very relieved, I thought I might have to exchange it or something and then hope it was still in stock.

Trev
08-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Found new GI Joe Comic Packs and Marvel Mighty Muggs at Bellevue TRU. 1 each left of Falcon / Nemesis Enforcer and Tripwire / CC. At least a full set of the Muggs.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks to the earlier post I got Mighty Muggs Black Spidey and Ock. I left the other two and there is still another full set, though all the packaging is alittle dinged in some way.

Interesting to note that the packaging has changed slighty - instead of the top of the box having a flap that folds into the box, there is just a single panel that glues to the top but does not go inside. I first saw that on my SDCC Iron Man. Also there were two sets at the TRU I went to and one Spidey had the folding panel, while another did not.

Also, Bellevue TRU has Universe Galvatron x4, no Acid Storm though. Plus, Universe Ultra Onslaught x2 and Powerglide x2

Deathbymonkeys
08-13-2008, 06:11 AM
Silverdale Target had onslaught and silverbolt.

Silverdale Toys r us still had 2x batman mm 2pack and they had 2x thor mighty mugg.

MaxWedge
08-13-2008, 06:18 PM
The new McFarlane NHL series 19 figures should be hitting TRU soon (if not already) with Bernie Parent and Don Cherry. If anyone sees these, give me a holler. Thanks!

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Lynnwood Walmart: Had two copies of the new TFA board game. Looks pretty weak, especially the figures. They also had about 5 MM TDK Batmans in various states of damaged packaging.

Northgate TRU: No MM Batman; in fact they have a really weak section for Batman stuff. Most TFA and Universe were present including Silverbolt x2.

Marysville Walmart: Nothing on the TF front; the toy section looked horrible...

Trev
08-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Last night Bellevue TRU had 4 MM Scarecrows on the pegs and plenty of Batman Begins Bats. There's also an Indiana Jones deluxe Mutt on bike still there as of 7 PM.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Lynnwood TRU: An army's worth of TF Galvatron and Acid Storm. Also, I think, two sets of Wave 3 Marvel Mighty Muggs - Black Spidey and friends.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Everett Walmart: Maybe 6 each of the new TF Universe Legends Wave - Jazz, Megs, and Hound.

Lynnwood TRU: DC 4" Black Hand and Atom, have not seen those before.

Lynnwood Target: DC 6" figures Hal Jordan x2. Also newer figures in their cartoon-ish line - Kilowog, Batman (in blue/grey) and another female character.

As of 2:00ish Bellevue TRU had one MM Batman/Joker 2-pk. It has some damage on the top section - the pointed areas where the logo is are slightly bent. That's the second time I've seen damage in that area of the packaging.

Deathbymonkeys
08-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Bremerton Fred Meyer had Acid storm, and the voyager size Blades and dropshot? Not sure of the names. A helicopter and a missle launcher.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-16-2008, 08:50 PM
Blades is the ill-colored chopper (should have more G1 style white) and Dropshot is the tranforming rocket-launcher-brick.

Deathbymonkeys
08-17-2008, 12:06 AM
I almost got Acid Storm and can't wait for a reprint with some of the other Gen 1 planes but the other 2 I didn't like the sculpts so much.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-17-2008, 12:26 AM
Right now, we do have all six G1 Seekers - it's just some are impossible to get convention exclusives. I don't think Hasbro will end up releasing those anytime soon since it'll [censored] off the people who paid a ton to get the convention version.

Henkei will have their Skywarp and T-Crack out soon, but at $75 a piece - those are pricey.

Deathbymonkeys
08-17-2008, 02:26 AM
Is there any more coming like the 20th aniversary prime and masterpiece starscream? I really want more along that line.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Hasbro hasn't seemed all that excited about doing more US release Masterpiece figures. You have to remember that all the MP molds come from Takara, and since Hasbro and Takara are business partners they discuss certain strategies for marketing. Plus, Takara is milking the repaint concept with MP - we have three molds, but nine figures (the SS mold has been used five times, Megs once, and Prime three).

I made a comment once before about how Hasbro seems to make a toy (like the Classics) and then Takara makes the same toy, even better, a couple months later. Hardcore collectors buy the initial US release and then get the Japanese version later on-line. Hasbro and Takara both win on the same product. Tactics.

Kinda like Hasbro and clones...

Deathbymonkeys
08-17-2008, 06:32 PM
Are they planning on releasing any of the other repaints in the us? I would love a skywarp and thundercracker as I assume those were 2 that were repainted.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-17-2008, 07:22 PM
The Starscream mold has had the following figures: Japanese colors SS (MP-03), Skywarp (MP-06), Walmart SS, USA SS (MP-07), and in a couple months T-Crack (MP-08).

Actually MP Skywarp is available at Walmart.com. For some reason they've had a bunch for awhile now.

I know you're far from the Northgate/Seattle area, but you can also try Kicks-Hobby. They're an Anime store in the Northgate area (a couple blocks from Northgate Mall) that usually has the MPs in stock at comparable prices to BBTS and such (I paid $120 for my Skywarp and $150 for my Megs - when it first came out). If you're in the area it's worth checking out for those and other Japanese/Takara TFs (Henkei, WST, etc.); plus I save on shipping since I can just drive down there.

Deathbymonkeys
08-18-2008, 03:21 AM
For everyone wanting the Grail Knight it's instock!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9135004

Also, they have ALL the current SW figs legacy wave 1 and 2 I believe and the CW ones instock. It looked like they did anyway.

MaxWedge
08-18-2008, 03:07 PM
FYI to any Hot Wheel fans, I have an extra 2008 ComicCon exclusive Batman 3 pack with the old TV series Batmobile, Bat Cycle and Batgirl Cycle for sale, just want $30 that I paid for it. The window box is in pretty good shape.

Link to generic pictures. (http://www.superherotimes.com/newsarchive/003600.php)

Dr_Zoltar
08-19-2008, 04:48 PM
Got my Indiana Jones Crystal Skull alien mail away. It's pretty cool even if the film wasn't.

Deathbymonkeys
08-20-2008, 02:37 AM
Silverdale target had the DC wave 3 Sinestro variant. They also had 2x Galvatron and an acid storm I left there this morning.

I finnally found a lone Joker at Poulsbo Walmart today. It's about time.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Just thought I'd throw it out there, but the Transformer Titanium Grimy and Prowl are supposedly starting to ship to TRUs. I have not seen any personally - however it might be worth looking for in the next few weeks.

JoshEEE
08-21-2008, 11:05 AM
I still haven't found the Blue and Cyan Wal Mart Halo figures yet. If anyone sees them and can pick them up, I'll gladly buy them from you.

Trev
08-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Checked Redmond Target again for any sign of DC Classics 3. Pegs are so packed with wave 1 aside from Batman that I doubt we'll ever see a current wave hit the pegs there.

No new DC Infinite Heroes, i.e. Black Hand or Atom.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Checked Redmond Target again for any sign of DC Classics 3. Pegs are so packed with wave 1 aside from Batman that I doubt we'll ever see a current wave hit the pegs there.

No new DC Infinite Heroes, i.e. Black Hand or Atom.

I did see a couple of each of the Black Hand and Atom at the Lynnwood TRU this past weekend, if that helps. First time I had seen them before.

Trev
08-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Yep, did see the post, thanks for putting it up. Found Black Hand a couple weeks back at Woodinville Target wasn't going to go that far just for the Atom. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif Especially considering I see on Ebay that Hush and Manhunter robots are now showing up, too.

Got my set of DC Classics (Green Lantern, Sinestro, build a Grodd wave) in the mail today - nice assortment, just wish this line wasn't so hard to find. Only ever saw remnants of wave 2 once.

Deathbymonkeys
08-22-2008, 01:17 AM
I still haven't found the Blue and Cyan Wal Mart Halo figures yet. If anyone sees them and can pick them up, I'll gladly buy them from you.

I am still looking as well. It's really getting anoying.

Also, I found at Poulsbo Walmart 2x Last crusade indy and 2x young indy. Non of the others though. They also had the new wave with iron man in Captain America armor. Left them all.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-22-2008, 09:25 PM
This evening:

Lynnwood TRU: Everything has been changed around, but nothing too great was out. Hot Wheels TDK Tumbler x2. No TF Titaniums.

Everett TRU: Maxwedge, they had Coach x1 and Bernie x2. No TF Titaniums. Universe Acid Storm x2.

Everett Walmart: An insane amount of crummy Indy figures. When I saw their endcap was overflowing I got hopeful, but when I got closer it was bad. They also had a case worth of TF Movie Voyagers, which was recently stocked. No Halo 3 or Iron Man.

Marysville Walmart: Same case of TF Movie Voyagers. Premium BB x1. No Halo 3 or Iron Man. Marvel Legends 2-pk Electra and Ronin x1, Ben and Reed x1.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Today:

Southcenter TRU: A few of the Joe's Destro packs everyone's been looking for, but it is the non-variant one. No TF exclusive Titaniums.

Renton Walmart: Marvel 2-pk Reed and Ben. Marvel Unleashed Iron Man x2 (I got one). Considering TRU doesn't seem to have these and Target just clearanced the ones they had, I never thought I'd see this one at retail. No real Halo 3 presence.

Bellevue TRU: No TF exclusive Titaniums.

MaxWedge
08-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Found my McF NHL 19 Bernie Parent figure at TRU...in Iowa today! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Woodinville Target: Has two of the DC Justice League 3-pks. Hadn't seen those before.

Trev
08-28-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm hoping we see the JLU 6 packs. The shelves have space for them, but grey stickers and when I checked at customer service, there were no 6 packs in the area.

Deathbymonkeys
08-28-2008, 09:40 PM
UGh. Even more frustrated. I found Legacy wave 3 remains for the third time at target silverdale but once again no Jodo. Then I overheard another freaking employee saying he had taken all 3 of them out of the back. When I worked walmart I would take one of each but that was it. I waited till at least 5 were out to take another. This really annoyed me.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Lots of common TFs at Everett and Lynnwood TRUs - no Titanium exclusives, but I've heard that people think they will show up during the holiday weekend.

Still no Marvel 2-pks anywhere in the north end.

On a side note, Comic Stop in Everett Mall had alot of Japanese TFs. Henkei and Binaltech. Their prices are pretty high (Henkei BB $40!), but if you can't make it south to Kicks, this might be better.

ArtooConvoy
08-28-2008, 10:50 PM
Found three of the six Target exclusive Marvel Red Hulk BAF assortment at teh Tacoma Target this afternoon. They had Savage Surfer, Union Jack, and Spiral, but no Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Adam Warlock. None sighted at the Lakewood Target.

ArtooConvoy
08-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Tacoma TRU has the new Joe battlepacks; Crimson Guard and Firefly Vs Joe Troopers.

Trev
08-29-2008, 06:18 PM
Artoo, got a DPCI off the Target receipt for Red Hulk Legends series you can share? I'm very interested in this assortment and want to know where they are.

Especially considering a lot of this stuff never hits the floors locally... apparently JLU 6 packs came and went without ever hitting the pegs in Redmond - Dang!

ArtooConvoy
08-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Artoo, got a DPCI off the Target receipt for Red Hulk Legends series you can share? I'm very interested in this assortment and want to know where they are.

It's 087-06-1986, the same number they use for the non-exclusive set. So, it may not be of much use. I'd love to get the other half of the set, but am not so sure I will now.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
08-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Redmond and Woodinville Target both have the Indy Adventure Heroes TOD Wave. They all look pretty bad, though.

Trev
08-30-2008, 02:03 PM
Saw those Adventure Heroes Temple of Doom figures.. not to impressive at all.

No sign of Marvel Legends at Redmond Target but using DPCI was able to get the two new JLU 3 packs. Hopefully they put the other four out of the case on the pegs and didn't take them to the back.

Factoria Target has a lone Dark Knight Movie Masters Batman on the pegs.. hadn't seen that one in a few months.

Melonballer
09-02-2008, 07:03 AM
For those who are interested, Mcfarlane toys web store will be selling the exclusive Halo figures on the 2nd of September (today). You may want to get them while you can because the way WalMart is going you may never see them there. Here is a link. Halo exclusives. (http://store.spawn.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=348)

Trev
09-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Saw multiple DC Infinite Heroes 3 packs of Flash and Gordon sets at both Bellevue TRU and Redmond Target this morning.

JoshEEE
09-02-2008, 06:20 PM
For those who are interested, Mcfarlane toys web store will be selling the exclusive Halo figures on the 2nd of September (today). You may want to get them while you can because the way WalMart is going you may never see them there. Here is a link. Halo exclusives. (http://store.spawn.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=348)

According to the Halo site (and MaxWedge who emailed me) they were up this morning for about 10 minutes before selling out. I missed em.

Deathbymonkeys
09-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Ugh. I got to my local walmart today and some little kid had JUST grabbed the last exclusive freaking Blue one of the shelf. ARRRRRGHHHHHH. I hate being 2 seconds to late. Anyway, these are starting to hit stores FINNALLY. If anyone finds them post em.

JoshEEE
09-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Forget posting, I'm still up for buying a set from anyone here who finds one. I'll just meet you somewhere and pay up right after you get it....I'll post here if I find one before that happens though. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Melonballer
09-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Well I assume that you mean the Poulsbo WalMart because Bremerton had nothing. I will keep my eyes open there for Halo figures. Figures that WalMart would be getting them now that I have ordered the last ones I needed.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Lynnwood Walmart: Has about 15 of the Legacy BB 3-pk. I opted not to buy one after seeing it, because the colors are just so off on all the BBs in the set. Plus, the way they're stacked only the boxes on top are in good shape, the ones underneath are mangled. And if you're thinking about buying one just for the Classic BB, I'd actually suggest just getting the Henkei version for about the same price, since it has much better paint apps. Plus, the two shades of yellow on the BBs in the set just kills me. I did grab an Ult BB for $35, they still had 3 dinged-up boxes left. I hear at that price he's definantly worth it.

Lynnwood TRU: Nothing exciting. Still no TF Titanium exclusives. They're still running Ult BBs at $99. Silly toy store...

Woodinville Target: A couple copies of each DC 3-pk. It's too bad the GCP figures look soooo bad, or Gordon might be worth getting. I'll just wait for a carded one.

Deathbymonkeys
09-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Well I assume that you mean the Poulsbo WalMart because Bremerton had nothing. I will keep my eyes open there for Halo figures. Figures that WalMart would be getting them now that I have ordered the last ones I needed.

I did mean Poulsbo sorry I forgot to post it. If you see either of the walmart exclusives buy them right up and I'll get them from you.

Thanks a lot.

ArtooConvoy
09-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Bought the last Legacy of Bumblebee 3-apck and the second-to-last TFA Blitzwing at the South Hill Wal-Mart tonight.

Trev
09-05-2008, 03:58 PM
GI Joe collectors - if you're looking from stuff from around 4 years back, i.e. Valor & Venom, I hear Comics Dungeon just had someone bring a bunch in.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-05-2008, 09:12 PM
North area Walmarts have the TF deluxe exclusives - decent amounts of each. Lynnwood TRU had exclusive Unicron x4. Also saw the Movie Master half-kicking pose Batman variant.

Deathbymonkeys
09-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Poulsbo Walmart had a big display next to the GM doors with Ultimate Bumblebee for $35, Tons of the Bumblebee Legacy pack, a bunch of animate (Including about 5 grimlocks) and some more I forgot.

Deathbymonkeys
09-07-2008, 12:02 AM
2x MM Joker figure at Silverdale Target this morning.

Animated Blitzwing x4 at Bremerton Walmart tonight. Also, They had 2x grail knight. I picked up that last Dr. Jones and there was an indy x2 and young indy x2 as well. Also indy figs are down to 5.94 there.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Picked up the TRU exclusive TF Titaniums yesterday. Last set.

Both look alot nicer in person...

Also found the "variant" MM TDK Batman yesterday. Note "variant" and not "chase" figure. There's a new TDK Bats floating around with a different pose and more gloss on the suit.

Deathbymonkeys
09-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Picked up the TRU exclusive TF Titaniums yesterday. Last set.

Both look alot nicer in person...

Also found the "variant" MM TDK Batman yesterday. Note "variant" and not "chase" figure. There's a new TDK Bats floating around with a different pose and more gloss on the suit.

Saw that same variant about 1/2 hour ago at the silverdale target but passed on it. Looks good though.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Yea, I kinda wish Mattel would have used that effort to put out another figure besides make the fourth version of TDK Bats - unmasked, masked, TRU 2-pk, and now a variant...

Melonballer
09-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Just got back from Wal Mart. Thye had some Last Crusade figures, but just grail knight, Young Indy and Indy. No Elsa, Vogel, or Henry Sr.

I saw some new CARS as well. Leroy traffik, Kathy Copter, and Roman Dunes.

No Halo.

Diablo20
09-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Bellevue TRU had several of the Cobra Night Watch exclusives on the shelf this morning.

Deathbymonkeys
09-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Picked up the Target variant wolverine from the red hulk wave at silverdale target this morning. There was still an adam warlock on the shelf.

Trev
09-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Between Redmond and Woodinville Targets I found all the Red Hulk Marvel Legends!

Nothing left at Redmond but Woodinville's got Union Jack, black Wolvie and two Spideys as of noon.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-11-2008, 03:32 PM
So much for keeping these things under our hats for those really looking for them...

ArtooConvoy
09-11-2008, 06:11 PM
I found Mighty Muggs Human Torch, Silver Surfer, & Galactus at the Tacoma Target this afternoon. None remain. They also had some of the Target-exclusive Marvel Legends, mor eimportantly, the three I need to complete my Red Hulk. However, once I realized they jacked up the price on these $5 to $15 each, I left them behind. That's rediculous since I paid only $10 each for the first three I found.

So, if anyone has Red Hulk arms or a left leg they don't want, I'm in the market for them. I don't want the Wolvie, Spidey, or Warlock figures.

Trev
09-11-2008, 09:58 PM
So much for keeping these things under our hats for those really looking for them...

Hope I wasn't the one spoiling advance notice for you. I DO try and keep up on the threads of what everyone's looking for. Granted, I was AMAZED to find any of, much less complete, a Red Hulk today.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Trev, I'll keep it off the forums. PM sent. I don't expect a reply.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Everett Target: Newest wave of Marvel MM - Galactus, Surfer, and Torch. All boxes were alittle dinged up and Mr. World Eater had some blue pen mark over the front.

Everett TRU: Titanium Grimlock x2 and Prowl x2.

Everett Walmart: Still running deluxe TFs at $7.00. Nothing really new, though.

Lynnwood Target: Torch and Galactus MM.

Lynnwood TRU: Titanium Prowl x2

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-13-2008, 12:44 AM
On a whim, I decided to hit Marysville Walmart in hopes of finding the earlier reported Marvel 2-pks. They were outof those, but I did see they were pulling pallets out for the toy section. One pallet had two cases of Indy Wave 3 figures that I convinced a stock person to open for me. I ended up grabbing (all at $5.44):

TLC Dr. Jones x2
TLC Young Indy
TLC Indy w/machine gun

They all look great in person, especially Sean Connery. It's just a shame that out of the two cases, the figures I left are all KOTCS and ROTLA stuff and one banged up TLC Young Indy. Hasbro case assortments are obscene.

Deathbymonkeys
09-13-2008, 01:05 AM
So theres none of the the 2 germans (The chick and guy forgot their names) in the cases? This probably explains why I keep seeing so many Indy's and Young indy's only.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-13-2008, 12:05 PM
The current case assortments are *very* Indy heavy. Exact breakdowns are listed in the Indy section here.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Found GI Joe's BAT trooper x2 in the north-end.

PM for location if anyone still needs those.

MaxWedge
09-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Everett Walmart had Human Torch and Silver Surfer Mighty Muggs this morning (one each) in the Star Wars section.

Melonballer
09-17-2008, 05:06 AM
Just a heads up people. Over on the spawn.com boards reports are starting to come in of people finding Halo 3 series 3 figures. Spencer's seems to be the place at the moment.

JoshEEE
09-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Ugh. Series 3 before I ever found the rest of Series 2. That sucks.

ArtooConvoy
09-19-2008, 01:06 PM
FOund wave 2 of the Marvel Crossover Transformers at the Tacoma Target this morning. I picked up Wolverine, leaving Human Torch, black Spidey, and grey Hulk.

Wal-Mart in Lakewood has the Legacy of Bumblebee 3-pack on an aisle display near automotive along with Animated voyages including Grimlock and Blitzwing.

Trev
09-23-2008, 11:59 AM
Jackpot at Redmond Target this morning - 1 each of GI Joe planes and picked both up - none left. Found Grodd and Apokalips 6 packs of Justice League (finally) and picked up one of each, one of each still on the shelf.

Remnants of Red Hulk wave there, too - but just a spiral, surfer, spidey and both wolverines were there.

JoshEEE
09-24-2008, 02:07 PM
So, it looks like Halo wave 3 is starting to hit a few stores in the area...so reluctantly, I gave up my search for the Wal Mart exclusives and bought them on Ebay.

Not sure I'll be able to get Wave 3 (far too many foreign exlcusives) but I do have the basic figures ordered.

Deathbymonkeys
09-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Picked up the walmart exclusive Elite Blue spartan (12 inch I believe). They had 4 more at the Poulsbo walmart.

Melonballer
09-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Nice to know at least 1 Wal Mart in the area is getting the Halo merch. Bremerton has not got any.

However, today Bremerton had the new Gi Joe vehicles, the Firebat and Sharktooth. They had 1 of each when I left. They also have an endcap for Indy Jones. No Elsa, and I got the last Vogel. They had lots of Indy, and Young Indy. They had a few Grail Knights and Henry Sr. I'd say less than a half dozen of each.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Picked up the walmart exclusive Elite Blue spartan (12 inch I believe). They had 4 more at the Poulsbo walmart.

Got the Spartan 12"er last week and I highly recommend it. The texturing on the armor is very cool. And the left hand is only a minor point.

Trev
09-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Comic shops got Halo 3 yesterday - I'm starting to roll back on this one and just pick up the new sculpts. Cool repaints, but just too many to keep up with.

And for those with trouble finding the rest of Indiana Jones, bad news - Temple of Doom figures would be hitting soon. I've got my assortment arriving tomorrow from BBTS. Considering how clogged the pegs are I doubt we'll see much of later assortments like this one - or that the line will continue unless Hasbro did a purge of old stock like they did back when the Phantom Menace started to accumulate. Maybe the DVD release will spur some sales..

JediMindTrix
09-25-2008, 11:35 AM
OK, forgive me because I'm just getting wind of this...but by the Halo 3 figures you mean the action figures that include the Rare Pink Spartan figure? I would love to get one of those! Is this line going to be released to all major toytailers (Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer)? Hey, and if anybody spots one somewhere, and you are not getting it for yourself, please let me know or pick it up since I will be coming to the next Red Robin meetup!

Cheers!

JoshEEE
09-25-2008, 12:10 PM
The Pink SPartan was a D&R lineups exclusive. They were only available on this website (or Ebay) and I'm not sure if they still have the old one. They're doing the EVA this month.

http://www.dnrlineups.com/

JediMindTrix
09-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the info...went to the website to check it out, but the Pink Spartan that I thought was one figure appears to be in three different packages (pre-con, comic-con, and currently being sold on D&R) and the one on D&R has some strange looking red beads in the package (grenades?)...if it's not obvious by now, I don't really know the game or the lineup, I was just very interested in this particular figure.

JoshEEE
09-26-2008, 01:19 PM
Those are just part of the cardboard background of the packaging. The figure comes with a gun and a grenade. The one they're selling now has the "EVA" (big yellow) helmet, and they also did the regular version a few months ago.

Deathbymonkeys
09-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Poulsbo Walmart: wave 2 halo

Silverdale Gamestop: couple wave 3 plus a bunch of exclusives.

Silverdale Toys r us: All of wave 3 except the exclusives.
also 2x Joker

Silverdale target: 3 and 6 packs of justice league. Multiple Jokers.

fettman
09-30-2008, 01:21 AM
To anyone that will be looking for the TOD Indy figures. I do not believe these will show up at normal retail, ie, Walmart, Target, TRU. Fred meyers is a possibility but I believe this wave will only be available online or later on in the discount bins of Toy liquidators or KB Toys down the road may be in December. I will definetly be looking in October when I go on vacation. This the unfortunately reality of the end of this great toy line. I personally have ordered a case online and I should be getting this in the mail tomorrow. I hope this helps. There is a slight possibiliy for some retail but very limited other than KB and toy liquidators. I personally believe that Walmart,Target and TRU are not ordering this wave anymore.
Hope this helps the indy fans in Washington

"Fortune and glory,kid
Fortune and glory."

Trev
09-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Agreed - the Indiana Jones line is in trouble from over clogged pegs. Plus, I was just reading a Q&A w/ Hasbro about the line and tie ins for the DVD release. There will be retailer multi packs for Walmart, Target and TRU but the figures will be exactly what we've already got. Multi packs are already bad enough for including figures we've already got, but that's all these ones will be.

Temple of Doom is likely going to be the last assortment the way it's going, I'm sorry to say. I got my TOD figures Friday and they're really well done.

Trev
09-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Suppose I should add I got them from BBTS http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dr_Zoltar
09-30-2008, 11:25 AM
There's only one figure from the TOD wave I want. So I may have to go on-line to get it. It's hard enough finding wave 3 of these things. Unfortunately this is what you get when you over order the first two waves. Remember what happened to the Star Wars Ep. 1 battle packs?

Deathbymonkeys
09-30-2008, 01:57 PM
I am waiting for the Indy stuff to go down to like $3 a figure and then I will have an army of russians and germans. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Diablo20
09-30-2008, 02:32 PM
Bellevue TRU had 2 full pegs of wave 3 Halo figures at 12:30.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-30-2008, 05:10 PM
With the release of the Iron Man DVD, has anyone had any luck finding new Iron Man figures? I still have not seen the Wave 3 yet (Cap A armor) anywhere.

basenji_prime
09-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Try going to Fry's for the new wave of Iron Man they had them a couple days ago....

Deathbymonkeys
09-30-2008, 09:36 PM
I got 2x Iron Man cap armor at least 2 months ago. Havn't seen him since.

Anyone know when the new 3'3/4 inch marvel figs are gonna start shipping? I am so excited for this line. And a couple of my friends are gonna get some too.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
09-30-2008, 10:04 PM
The thread elsewhere on Rebelscum indicates the Marvel 3 and 3/4 inch figures will come out the first quarter of next year sometime. Probably just a couple months after the ML Walmart wave that hits in December.

Deathbymonkeys
10-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Do you know what's in the Walmart wave?

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
10-01-2008, 02:28 PM
This is the only resource I could find, since I forgot what was in the wave myself:

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/Hasbro_ML.asp

Trev
10-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Found the Captain America armor Iron Man at Fry's - no sign of the other two and I got the last cap.

Comics Dungeon has the new GI Joe DVD packs in - Arise Serpentor and the Pyramids one. They had two of each at noon.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
10-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Lynnwood TRU: TF Swoop x1, nothing else noteworthy.

Lynnwood Walmart: *Lots* of Iron Man figures on an island shipper. Just the first two waves, except for the Mark I.

Oh, I'll just throw this out there - the Walmart Marvel Legends wave is starting to hit in a few places across the U.S., I saw a report here (on RS) and a few on Ebay. If anyone's interested in networking on this, please LMK. I was able to complete Red Hulk ok, but Walmart exclusives just suck with distribution.

Deathbymonkeys
10-01-2008, 10:34 PM
Got the FYE Halo 3 exclusive in silverdale. A couple were left.

basenji_prime
10-02-2008, 01:48 AM
Found the Captain America armor Iron Man at Fry's - no sign of the other two and I got the last cap.

Your welcome....

Trev
10-02-2008, 10:08 AM

Your welcome....

Yep, head's up was appreciated!

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
10-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Northenders still get trumped by the southside. Hunt of today:

Marysville Walmart: Nothing in TFs, SW, ML Ares, or Halo 3. That place kills me - it used to be so good.

Everett TRU: Titanium Grimy and Prowl x1 each. TDK Batman/Joker 2-pk x6! They also had a weird assortment of Fantastic Four movie wave 2 figures. I had never seen these before and they look like they could've been good.

Everett Walmart: TLC Indy and TLC Young Indy x3 each, otherwise same as Marysville.

Lynnwood Target: nothing worth noting, one banged-up DCUC Hal Jordan

Lynnwood Walmart: SW CW Wave 2 - Ashoka w/lashes x1, Cody, Oddball, and SBD x2 each.

Lynnwood TRU: nothing worth noting. Same assortment of FF movie wave 2. Weird

Woodinville Target: nothing good

Melonballer
10-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Bremerton Wal Mart had the Marvel LEgends Ares wave. Only Iron Man, War Machine, Human Torch and Ben Reilly were left. There are also still plenty of Henry Srs, Indys, and Grail Knights there.

Silverdale target had nothing.

Silverdale TRU had got more Halo in, but no Blue Elites, exclusives, Jackals or Flood. Just like the Drone in wave 2. Hmmmmm

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
10-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Woodinville Target: Nothing new with SW, TF, ML, or Indy. Though they have already jacked up the price of Indy basic figures to $8.79 - this is nationwide and makes no sense, unless Target plans to lower them next week as part of a "sale" during the DVD release.

Trev
10-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Comics Dungeon's got a GI Joe Firebat for $23 as of noon today. Sure, higher than retail, but they pay Diamond more, too. Likely to be tough to find and very cool.

They also got wave 10 figures in and I snagged a set including the clear Wraith. Croc Master, Mutt, Para-Viper, Bazooka Trooper and Duke still available as of noon @ $10 each.

Trev
10-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Found the Crimson Guard and Firefly/Green Shirt 5 packs at Bellevue TRU. Picked up the Firefly set and left the CG set as there doesn't look to be anything different and I've got plenty of CGs in my army. 2 CG and 1 Firefly left as of 10:30.

Also had the new Combat Heroes Joes - I picked up a full set, 2 left of Cobra Commander and Firefly 2 packs and 1 each on Zartan and Cobra Trooper 2 packs.

Also saw the reported Fantastic Four movie figures. This was the third wave that I only ever saw online preorders on waaay back. I picked up the only remaining Doom, Reed and Johnny figures and there's still 3 of the Silver Surfers left.

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
10-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Lynnwood Walmart: TFA Wave 4 BB, Swoop, and Sent. Prime x3 or 4 each. No ML exclusives.

Everett Walmart: No ML or Halo 3.

JediMindTrix
10-11-2008, 05:47 AM
Hello! It seems as if there is a spy network among us (yes, I'm still new), so would y'all (no, I'm not from the South, but how often do you get to use that?) keep an eye (or two) out for the Marvel Legends Build A Figure Fin Fang Foom She Hulk? Please go ahead and pick it up if you are willing and I will pay you as soon as we can get together (next Red Robin Round, perhaps) UNLESS someone already has one and is willing to trade it! I'm looking to put together a whole set, but all I have so far is King Hulk (yes, I'm coming in late to the game, but I'm hoping that with our spy network, there's nothing that S.P.E.C.T.R.E. can hide from us (oooh, am I showing my age?)!

Thanks!

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
10-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Renton Walmart: no ML Ares. Still has about 6 of the Halo 3 12" Spartan. TFA EGBB x1. No good Jones stuff.

They restocked on DCUC - they now have full pegs of Wave 1, including Batman x3! http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Melonballer
10-11-2008, 02:24 PM
SIlverdale TRU had Heroes wave 2 and the Guitar Heroes figures. They also had quite a few of the new Cars 3 packs.

Deathbymonkeys
10-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Silverdale target had warlock, 2x black spidey, silver savage, and union jack of the ML exclusive wave. Nothing else though.

Dr_Zoltar
10-12-2008, 01:20 PM
I visited the brand new Target on South Hill today.

The good news: They seem to be stocked full with everything except Star Wars and Indiana Jones figures. All Indiana Jones stuff was on sale. They had all 3 battle backs for IJ on sale for $15.99. The entire aisle top was stocked 3 high of them. There must have been over 100 of each BP. I also saw quite a few movie Jokers from The Dark Knight line.

The bad news: The IJ battle packs don't seem to include accessories for the figures. Maybe a gun or two and a whip, but that's it. I'm glad I got the single figure of Dr. Henry Jones because I like the hat, glasses, book, and brief case.

Resurrection Bob, I no longer need a young Indy figure. I saw him up close today and don't care much for the sculpt.

ArtooConvoy
10-12-2008, 03:12 PM
Speaking of Dr. Henry Jones, if anyone comes across Indy's Dad, could you please pick it up for me? It's the only Indy figure I wanted from the last two waves and I can honestly say I've never seen any trace of this wave except one time when I saw a lone Young Indy once. I'd also love the Dr. Henry Jones Mighty Muggs, but I don't think that will ver hit retail either.

fettman
10-13-2008, 07:40 PM
I saw some GI Joe revision figures there this morning. Still no sign of wave 10 at retail. But it looks like wave 10 has not shown up in quantity in the rest of the country either. But Wave 11 is on ebay in stock from Hong Kong just expensive and expensive shipping. The online stores should get these by the end of the month.

Deathbymonkeys
10-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Silverdale Target has been putting out the Indy packs for the last couple of days. 15.99 for 5 figs is awesome! I got the Last Crusade and the KOTCS ones. Passed on the Raiders even though I still want the monkey.

Walmart in poulsbo had a 4 way with the dvd exclusive 3 packs for indy as well.

dockingbay97
10-16-2008, 12:55 AM
Has anyone seen or heard of anyone locally seeing the Indy Wal-Mart three packs or the Temple of Doom wave?

I am going to just buy a case of the Temple of Doom wave online somewhere - I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't show up at our local retail - maybe a sporadic sighting or two where they all get bought by the person who saw them. Or maybe at Big Lots.

I would have thought those Wal-Mart three packs would have hit when the DVD went on sale.

Deathbymonkeys
10-16-2008, 01:23 AM
I just posted above I saw them. Unless you were looking more on the seattle side.

dockingbay97
10-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Sorry I was only half awake - and I don't even really know where Silverdale is. I am strictly north side - too lazy to go anywhere else.

Melonballer
10-19-2008, 05:32 AM
If anyone is looking for the TRU exclusive Halo 3 Brown ODST it is available on their website.

Brown ODST (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3157723)

Darth_Tippy
10-20-2008, 05:53 PM
Target Renton had the Indiana Jones Battle packs on the end cap also had some new figures I have not seen before!

Trev
10-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Do you think they were Temple of Doom figures? I got my case from BBTS, but I know there are collectors here who will be hunting those and as the line's not continuing at this time, they're likely to be tough to find.

Dr_Zoltar
10-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Do you think they were Temple of Doom figures? I got my case from BBTS, but I know there are collectors here who will be hunting those and as the line's not continuing at this time, they're likely to be tough to find.

I'd be one of those collectors. I'm looking for a Mola Ram (flaming heart guy) so if someone finds him please pick him up for me. It's a shame that what seems to be the best wave is also the last. Too bad we will never see wave 5 as it had the German Mechanic and the melted face guy!

Darth_Tippy
10-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Target Renton had the Indiana Jones Battle packs on the end cap also had some new figures I have not seen before!

They were the Raiders of the lost ark, Krystal Skull and Last Crusade

Jedi_Eeth_Koth
10-20-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm also on the hunt for the TOD wave - so far I have everything else, but Elsa. Basically, if I ever see TOD, I plan on buying every figure I can just so I can give them out to other collectors.

I'm betting TOD will eventually be easy to find, since Hasbro wouldn't have bothered tooling, designing, and manufacturing an entire wave if they didn't plan on milking the hell out of it.

fettman
10-21-2008, 02:29 AM
I have to disagree on the TOD wave being easy to find. I experienced a toyline ending a couple of years ago and only ever saw these figures at one store literally in the area. They were really hard to get so I had to buy cases online to get these because the big stores did not order them. The line was the snake men line from MOTU in 2005. The last waves were really really hard to get. Granted we have more stores that provide an outlet for discontinued lines like KB toys, Toy liquidators, Big lots etc. I do not see the TOD line or the last crusade adventure heroes or the last 3-4 12" figures coming to Walmart, Target or TRU. These stores are simply not ordering this line for the rest of the year. My guess is these last few Indy toys will be available at some grocery stores or other stores or the liquidation stores like Big Lots or Toy Liquidators by Dec or Jan 2009.

Deathbymonkeys
10-21-2008, 03:10 AM
I picked up 25th aniversary Prime at walmart in Poulsbo tonight. No one was there to help me so I got it off the pallet. They also had a Ben Riely and flaming human torch from the ML exclusive line. Prime was $67.72.