PDA

View Full Version : FS: Yoda Force FX & Gentle Giant Yoda/R2 Maquette

SithLord0498
04-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Been a long time since I posted in the Classified section, so any feedback is going to be quite far back in the archives. However, it is solid feedback, and members such as BradP can vouch for me.

Long story short, my wife and I just got blindsided that we owe $1200 in taxes this year with only a week and a half to pay all or as much as possible. We live paycheck to paycheck, so you can imagine this isn't a good thing.

Payments will be made to my wife's Paypal account, so that info can be discussed when a final offer is made. Time is of the essence here, so speedy replies are needed. Either PM me here or e-mail at sithlord0498@gmail.com.

Both items still have the original packaging. The Force FX saber will likely cost more to ship because of the length, so be forewarned.

BOTH ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD.

ddoughboy1978
04-07-2008, 07:38 PM
you know you can pay as much as you can on the 15th and you can make payments when you file... its just the late fees and penalties are the bad part.

SithLord0498
04-08-2008, 03:45 AM
Yeah, but we're trying to avoid having to owe anything extra, and we don't want to drag this out longer than absolutely necessary.

BTW, the Yoda/R2 maquette has been sold.