PDA

View Full Version : 3-3/4" Hasbro Star Wars Figures for Retail

dijinn
03-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Just a little preface to my listing what I have for sale. Rebelscummers have helped me out immensely with my collection over the years and I want to give back to the community. The fastest/best way for me to do this, is to help others out with collecting the 3-3/4" figures that they have not been able to get. So, I am going to start a listing of figures that will constantly be updated and I am only asking for the retail price + tax + shipping + any fees associated. I am NOT looking to make money selling figures, just looking to help out fellow collectors.

The listed price is the retail cost of the figure + tax + Delivery Confirmation + 3% Paypal fees. If multiple figures are purchased, then I will knock off the additional $0.67 for Delivery Confirmation fees. Keep in mind, you WILL also have to pay the shipping fees + 3% Paypal fees on top of the listed price. If you want the figure to arrive on a mint card, I will box it and ship it as safely as I can but there WILL be a higher shipping charge. I will ONLY charge actual shipping costs + any additional packing material as needed.

Here are the RULES:

1) I will only deal with Paypal.
2) I ship ONLY Priority Mail.
3) I ship WITH Delivery Confirmation. No exceptions.
4) If you want a figure, PM me with what you want and your address. I will reply with a total price and you will have until the following day at noon to send me the Paypal funds. If you do not send payment by noon, then I go on to the next person.
5) I will ship AT LEAST twice a week on Mon and Thu. I will likely ship more often than just twice a week but those are the guaranteed days figures will go out.
6) Once figure is shipped, I will PM with Delivery Confirmation number. KEEP IN MIND it takes the USPS several days for the Delivery Confirmation number to appear on their website. If you ask me the following day why your confirmation number does not work, I will ignore your PM.
7) I will ship ONLY to the lower 48 states. Sorry, no sales to Alaska or Hawaii.
8) No International Sales.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's what I have so far:

$8.43 McQuarrie Boba Fett (Mint on Card)

$8.43 McQuarrie Starkiller (Mint on Card)

$8.43 Juno Eclipse (Mint on Card)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to start off small and see how well this works. If things move along more or less smoothly, then I will start expanding the listings and even perhaps look into helping collectors with other non-Star Wars related lines. Again, I am NOT looking to make money on this, I simply want to help other collectors out.

- J.