PDA

View Full Version : THREAD IS DONE,PLEASE LOCK TY.

delta_leader
03-12-2008, 12:19 AM
DEAR ADMINISTRATOR OR MODERATOR,THIS SALES THREAD HAS BEEN RUINED AND TARNESHED BY THE SLANDEROUS REMARKS OF DEVO73 AND MUST NOW BE CLOSED DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY GOOD NAME IS BEING RUINED AND THE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SAID ARE HURTING ANY CHANCES I HAVE OF DOING BUSINESS ON HERE.

PLEASE READ THIS AND LOCK UP THIS THREAD.

SINCERELY JOE MICHAELS OF MILTON,FL.OWNER OF JHM INC. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

delta_leader
03-12-2008, 01:39 AM
OKAY EVERYTHING MAY BE SOLD SOON,GOLD LEADER MADE ME AN OFFER SO, I AM WAITING FOR HIS REPLY,TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

delta_leader
03-12-2008, 12:12 PM
OKAY THE TITANIUMS HAVE ALL BEEN SOLD TO GOLD LEADER,MORE STUFF HAS BEEN ADDED PLEASE HELP ME REACH MY GOAL,TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/cool.gif

delta_leader
03-12-2008, 02:18 PM
OKAY JUST NEED $40.00 MORE AND I CAN GET THE GAME AND STRATEGY GUIDE FROM TOYSRUS.COM PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF YOU CAN I DON'T HAVE MUCH PEOPLE WOULD WANT BUT I'M HOPING FOR THE BEST TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

autobot1976
03-12-2008, 03:17 PM
How about posting a new list of what you actually still have available. The first post is too confusing.

delta_leader
03-12-2008, 03:38 PM
OKAY NOW THE LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED,WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT I HAVE LEFT FOR SALE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT AS I ALMOST HAVE ENOUGH TO REACH MY GOAL. TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

delta_leader
03-12-2008, 07:19 PM
OKAY SOME ITEMS ARE UP FOR SALE ON EBAY BUT IF DEALS COME THROUGH ON HERE THOSE AUCTIONS WILL BE PULLED TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

ONLY NEED $40.00 MORE PLEASE HELP ME OUT ALMOST GOT WHAT I NEED TO MEET MY GOAL TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

delta_leader
03-12-2008, 10:54 PM
COME ON GUYS I STILL NEED YOUR HELP HERE PLEASE GIVE ME A HAND ON THIS MATTER AS I HAVE DONE LOTS FOR ALL OF YOU HOW ABOUT A LIL MORE HELP FROM YOU GUYS,PLEASE TY. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

delta_leader
03-13-2008, 10:19 AM
still no offers,bump please still need business people in order to make it to my goal.ty.

delta_leader
03-13-2008, 06:19 PM
okay more updates made to my haves list still ned the money in order to get the game and strategy guide.please help me out if you can guys ty much your friend joe. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

delta_leader
03-13-2008, 11:54 PM
okay a few things still for sale on here almost reached my goal,any help you guys can give me will be great ty much your friend joe.

delta_leader
03-14-2008, 10:37 AM
MORNING BUMP. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

delta_leader
03-14-2008, 08:24 PM
still have a few things for sale so, lmk if you want anything i will take any offers given ty. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sith_Dreamer
03-15-2008, 12:40 PM
hey joe, nothing new at this moment that I am itnerested in, but I sent you a couple PMs I hope you can answer for me. Thanks alot!

delta_leader
03-15-2008, 01:55 PM
updated and bumped ty.

delta_leader
03-16-2008, 11:31 PM
okay still have some things for sale no longer need the lego sw game i got it paid for yahoo. so, anyone wants something please make an offer ty.

delta_leader
03-18-2008, 02:07 PM
OKAY STILL HAVE ITEMS FOR SALE MAKE OFFERS NONE WILL BE REFUSED TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

delta_leader
03-18-2008, 06:46 PM
okay haves has been updated it is a clearence sale now all must go, ty much your friend joe.

HappyNoodleBoy
03-18-2008, 07:33 PM
A PM awaits thee...........

delta_leader
03-18-2008, 09:26 PM
OKAY BOTH EVOS ARE GONE STILL HAVE A FEW ITEMS LEFT NO OFFERS WILL BE REFUSED EVERYTHING MUST GO,TY.

delta_leader
03-19-2008, 12:01 PM
okay still more to go come on folks make offers all must be sold.ty

delta_leader
03-19-2008, 02:18 PM
OKAY HAVE JUST UPDATED THE LISTING WITH MORE EVO FIGS.PLEASE MAKE OFFERS TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

delta_leader
03-19-2008, 04:57 PM
OKAY ALL SW FIGURES ARE NOW SOLD.STILL HAVE OTHER ITEMS THAT MUST BE SOLD SO, PLEASE MAKE YOUR OFFERS TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

delta_leader
03-20-2008, 12:06 AM
okay last bump of the night,till morning.still no other offers so, please make some this is a clearence sale people please everything must go,ty.

delta_leader
03-20-2008, 11:53 AM
OKAY TIME FOR THE AFTERNOON BUMP,STILL NO OFFERS COME ON SCUMMERS ONE OF YOU OUT THERE HAS TO WANT SOMETHING ON THIS LIST,RIGHT ? MAKE OFFERS THIS IS A CLEARENCE SALE PEOPLE ALL MUST GO,TY. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

delta_leader
03-20-2008, 05:38 PM
okay still no new offers tell you what free shipping on any items that range up to $25.00 that don't get some offers out here i don't know what will.

delta_leader
03-21-2008, 12:10 PM
OKAY STILL GOT ITEMS FOR SALE ON CLEARENCE NEED TO MAKE ROOM SO, PLEASE MAKE OFFERS TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

delta_leader
03-22-2008, 02:26 PM
OKAY STILL HAVE ITEMS ON CLEARENCE THAT NEED TO GO MAKE OFFERS PLEASE TY. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

delta_leader
03-22-2008, 06:15 PM
OKAY STILL HAVE SOME ITEMS FOR SALE,WE MUST SELL THESE ITEMS AS THIS IS A CLEARENCE SALE AND EVERYTHING MUST BE SOLD TY.

delta_leader
03-23-2008, 03:14 PM
still got items up for clearence so, come on guys and gals make a play for them ty much your friend joe.

delta_leader
03-25-2008, 07:58 PM
OKAY EVERYONE THESE ITEMS MUST BE SOLD.PLEASE MAKE OFFERS AND NONE WILL BE REFUSED.TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

delta_leader
03-25-2008, 10:43 PM
OKAY PRICES HAVE BEEN MARKED DOWN AND SOME NEWER ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED. PLEASE MAKE OFFERS ON EVERYTHING AS ALL MUST GO. TY.

delta_leader
03-25-2008, 11:23 PM
OKAY MORE ITEMS ADDED ALL MUST GO.REMEMBER NOW THIS IS A CLEARENCE SALE SO, ALL MUST BE SOLD TY MUCH YOUR FRIEND JOE.

delta_leader
03-26-2008, 11:28 AM
STILL GOT SOME OTHER THINGS FOR SALE OR ON CLEARENCE IT ALL MUST GO, COME ON GUYS AND DOLLS GET WITH THE PROGRAM. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/grin.gif http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

devo73
03-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Removed for now

delta_leader
03-26-2008, 03:25 PM
okay devo's items are in,happynoodle boy's items are being processed and packed for shipping and items still for sale have been updated please make offers ty much your friend joe.

delta_leader
03-26-2008, 04:21 PM
dear customers,this messeage is to let you know some recent updates we have made to our store.

1.shipping days have now been changed to monday thru friday,there will be no shipping of items on weekends or holidays.

2.if your in need of your items faster for a special occastion such as birthdays,weddings or gifts for something else.your to notify us when you make your payment or place your order so this can be marked as urgent,this way your item or items gets out faster then it our normal business shipping processing times do.

3.all customers are to contact us if there is a problem with your orders or purchases.no posting of salanderous or bad mouthing type of remarks will be tolerated.

4.all sales are final,no refunds unless your items were damaged or could not be replaced.refunds will be issued in the form of a check which will be mailed to you.

5.we order items from just about any where in order to help out those of you who are having that hard to find search.if you place an order for an item,be sure to ask us first if it is in stock,in hand,on order or is on pre order.

6.finally,if and when we are able to get items in we will post them on here and they will be listed up for sale as new or in stock.

thank you for your time and may the force be with you.

sincerely joe michaels owner of jhm inc.

delta_leader
03-27-2008, 12:08 AM
okay still got some items for sale,free shipping is now being offered so, come on people make your offers,none will be refused ty much your friend joe.

delta_leader
03-27-2008, 11:04 AM
come on people these items need to go, and your getting free shipping so come on what are you all waiting for ?

delta_leader
03-27-2008, 12:29 PM
AFTERNOON BUMP TIME,STILL NO OTHER OFFERS COME ON PEOPLE FREE SHIPPING BEING OFFERED MAKE YOUR OFFERS KNOWN TY.

delta_leader
03-27-2008, 04:06 PM
OKAY HAVES HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH THE 2008 REPACKS OF THE SAGA LEGENDS FIGURES MOMC.

PS,FREE SHIPPING OFFER ENDS AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.SO, MAKE YOUR OFFERS KNOWN WHILE CAN AND NOT HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING.

delta_leader
03-27-2008, 09:22 PM
only 4 hours left till the free shipping offer is over.make your offers now or you will miss out on this really great deal ty much your friend joe.

delta_leader
03-27-2008, 11:07 PM
okay 45 minutes left till free shipping offer ends,make offer now or lose out on a great deal.

delta_leader
03-28-2008, 10:09 AM
still got items for sale here,come on folks help me clear this stuff out all must go,ty. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

delta_leader
03-28-2008, 06:10 PM
OKAY NOW HAVE LOOSE FIGURES UP FOR SALE,PLEASE MAKE OFFERS AND REVANMALAK YOU HAVE A PM SENT TO YOU REGARDING PAYMENT FOR THE ITEMS ON HOLD FOR YOU.PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON THIS NOW TY.

delta_leader
03-29-2008, 11:11 AM
okay the xenosaga dvd is about to be sold on ebay.waiting on revanmalak's payment and still got a few things left ty much your friend joe.

delta_leader
03-29-2008, 05:51 PM
hey there everybody,still got some stuff for sale and everything needs to go so, please make offers and let's get them sold ty much your friend joe.

delta_leader
03-30-2008, 01:34 AM
all transformers items have been sold,ty much and please keep your offers coming your friend joe.

devo73
04-02-2008, 12:48 PM
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER

I have been waiting on a package for two week now and received absolutely nothing but excuse after excuse.

I am tired of it and want anyone to know how this individual deals to save them from being robbed as I was.
Though I will file a fraud complaint with both his local authorities and the US post office.

After stringin me along with some of the most ridiculous lies an stories I get yet another doozy today.

I will just edit part of what the PM to me said...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
i'll have your payment in the mail tomarrow.our paypal account is no longer active due to some problems that had occured with it...

and you would only get refunded on the figures,we do not refund shipping and handling fees,we only refund for amount before shipping was tacked on to it.

[/QUOTE]

TOTAL and complete scammer. He actually has the nerve to say he doesn't refund shipping for product that I never received? STAY away.

I know I'll most likely never get my money back, but if I can prevent someone else from being scammed then good.

Trust me "Joe Michaels" this isn't far from over "your friend"....

devo73
04-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Here are the email addresses he has registered with PayPal.

Don't send a penny to either

Gaysweetboi@aol.com

MYNAMEISJOE500@AOL.COM

delta_leader
04-02-2008, 02:33 PM
devo73 you have a right to be mad about things and as for anyone else,i am not a scammer you can ask anyone i have dealt with on here that i have always tried to fix a problem if one occured.i never back stabbed anyone and i sure as heck don't scam them either.

i tried to replace a broken figure for her and she has been nothing but rude,mean and downright nasty about the whole thing and when i did get her stuff shipped off to her it had the wrong zip code on it and this is a common mistake and not everyone notices it until you already sent the items off believe i have had it done to me more then once but did i start making threats or posting crap like calling someone a scammer,heck no i didn't. i was paitent and tried to get things done right.

sincerely your friend joe.

Obi_Wannabe
04-02-2008, 03:00 PM
For what its worth:

I've done business with Delta_Leader and everything went well.

I've also done business on multiple occasions with Devo73 and always had a good trade experience.

I hope that you can work things out.

Greg_the_Great
04-02-2008, 03:20 PM
delta_leader, I don't mean to derail your thread, but I'm going to offer my opinion as a potential buyer that is currently not involved in the issue:

On message boards such as this, bad trader reports pop up all the time. Common thing to do is for the supposed "scammer" to work the issue out with the poster, and ask for them to remove the notice when the problem is fixed. You getting overly defensive on the matter does not seem very professional for a "web store" owner, if I could consider you that. Seeing your post, I really wouldn't want to buy/trade with you.

Second, using a PUBLIC message board and not expecting issues such as this is silly. If you wanted to minimize noticable complaints, get yourself a legitimate website. I find it hard to take you seriously as the owner of seemingly nothing more than a thread on this forum.

Lastly, I see in some of your posts that you request for people not to derail your thread and/or make comments about you, as if this were your own website. Last I checked, it's not. This is a public forum, so you should be open to feedback, bad or good. Overall, I find that you don't conduct yourself in a mature and professional manner, and I am hesitant to deal with you. Hope this issue gets worked out successfully for you and devo73, and I apologize for derailing your thread.

delta_leader
04-02-2008, 03:50 PM
hmmm,gerg has a point there people.what i just did in response to this whole thing between devo and myself it is kind of imature of me to post such stuff.so, i will go back and remove it and i'll my feedback and the people i have dealt with on here speak up for itself.thanks for posting gerg,maybe one day you will change your mind about dealing with me and if not then good luck to you just the same.

devo73
04-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks much for the input Greg. Also "Joe" keeps referring to "her". It's "him" (the PP account is in my wife's name- tis all).

I posted comments/feedback once before a took them down in good faith that my items were indeed sent as "Joe" claimed. I then got a PM from someone who supposedly works for Joe, BUT done in the same exact writing style as "Joe", but a female name was used. "Joe's" writing style is quite unique in that he is constantly yelling (caps) or when he doesn't use caps he doesn't use them at all (i.e. meaning start of sentences, etc). This same style was used by his supposed shipping person. It's safe to say that with I interaction with "Joe" in the last two weeks he is indeed a fraud.

First excuse-

Figures were not shipped out because he "ships" just two days a week Tues/Wed. I paid for my figures on Wed night so I "missed" his deadline (go figure). Though my money was taken in full and I was never told of this two day a week shipping.

Second -

"Joe" will not contact you regarding anything until he is confronted. Which I finally did last week asking about my package. That's when lie one came into place (read above). Then I get the PM from his "shipper" saying my figures went out last Thurs if I remember right. NO tracking and no proof because "the computers were down" (convenient).

Now I let him know that as of yesterday I still had nothing. I hear back today with yet (you guessed) it another lie. The post office called him to tell him the packages weren't delivered because of "wrong" zip codes- BUT THAT is the post office fault NOT "Joe's".

I never realized the post office called when items were not able to be delivered (let alone) 5 business days later. I was ALWAYS under the assumption the items were returned to sender (as I have had happen to me before). Can't remember ever getting a call- but, "Joe" must be special like that.

Third -

After the final straw and lie I could deal with today I tell him I want a full refund. Lo and behold "Joe's" PayPal account is not accessible now- but it was two weeks ago to take my money. Obviously Joe ran a little scam and PayPal caught onto it- hence why he can't use PayPal to refund me.

I filed a complaint last week and it will obviously ruled in my favor, but I expect nothing back as I'm sure his account was clean when the complaint came in. Thus leaving me out dry as PayPal can only refund if there is funds available in your account.

I also have word that though I never recieved a thing he isn't refunding shipping costs.

"Joe" is a scammer. He may have been a good member at one time to buy from, but that's obviously not the case now. He claims to own a store, but I can almost guarantee that as another one "Joe's' fairytale lies.

I think his threat of slander is hilarious.

delta_leader
04-02-2008, 04:35 PM
you made your point devo73 and gerg is calling me the immature one here,i'm not the one cluttering up someone's sales thread.

anyways,i let my trade/selling/buying feedback speak for itself and as for my online store it is through ebay and i have done very well on there as well.

Obi_Wannabe
04-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Joe, in my opinon, the thing to do is refund the money. You take a loss now, but it makes for good business later.

I have recently dealt with two scummers where the figures never arrived.

The first one promptly refunded my money--no arguments. I felt bad about it because he was so easy to work with and I really wanted those figures. But I do appreciate his attitude.

The second one was you, Devo. It had been a while since I bought some figures from you, so I asked them. You told me they had been sent, but that you would send some more since the first package never arrived. No run around, no arguments. Again, grat service and a great attitude!

The lesson: Sellers use tracking. Buyers ask for tracking. Its worth the extra cost and at least you will know what happened to the package.

delta_leader
04-02-2008, 05:02 PM
thanks for that obi,i just sent payment back to devo through a mo,he says he will remove the comments after he gets it.but, i have a feeling this is not going to go over well on other deals if any i make on here in the future.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gold_Leader
04-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Hey Joe, I am still awaiting a reply from you about the Titaniums. Your were going to talk to your "shipping department" a few days ago and get back to me.It's been 3 weeks since I sent payment and really just want to get this whole thing over with.

devo73
04-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Wow, surprise couldn't be "Joe" screwed over someone else. No, no way.

delta_leader
04-03-2008, 02:50 PM
http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/mad.gif

devo73
04-03-2008, 02:54 PM
I don't expect anything ever from you. Your lie to cover other lies. Win some- lose some. Though at least I was able to prevent someone else from being taken.

OK "Joe" or is it "Kristie"?

delta_leader
04-03-2008, 03:45 PM
I don't expect anything ever from you. Your lie to cover other lies. Win some- lose some. Though at least I was able to prevent someone else from being taken.

OK "Joe" or is it "Kristie"?

um u better erase them your mo was sent off to you yesterday,so, i expect that to be done as you said you would do and your not talking to one of my people right now your talking to me and i don't care for your tone.now you said you would remove it when your mo gets to you so, i expect it to be gone when you get it and i mean it.

you have done nothing but slander me and my business and on top of that you have done damage to my good name.

now the mo was sent off to you yesterday the post office said how it was being sent would be up to 3 or 4 business days now when you get it i expect that stuff to be off of the thread that you posted cause i have your pm thats says you will remove it when payment is recieved and i best see it removed.

you have been nothing but a big jerk about everything and i have had my paitence pushed to it's limit with your crap you keep posting about me and believe me i have already talked to an attorney about everything but i told him that you said you would take it down when you get the mo i sent you and if you don't remove it as you said you would then i will have no choice but to sink to your level.

i'm a man of my word i expect the same can be said of you.

obione
04-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Uh-oh...did I just get taken for $115? I've been waiting for my goodies for a couple of weeks too. No, I'm not going to hop on the "Delta Leader is a Scammer" train, but all this talk is starting to get me worried. I've dealt with Joe before and had no problems though.
For this current order, he told me that I only received part of my order. So I waited a week. Then he assured me that most of my figs were in stock at the beginning of this week, yet they still haven't shipped.
Please Joe, come through for me. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

devo73
04-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Well, hopefully you get something.

I heard every lie imaginable from him. He started throwing lies at me that he claimed to have told me before and there was never mention of them prior. I have his PM's still.

Now he wants this thread closed... hmm...

Sith_Dreamer
04-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Not to start a fight here, but I got all my items just fine from joe. I think devo you just might be a little impatient. Look at Joe's feedback and that should tell you he's an honest seller.

devo73
04-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Impatient after two weeks and numerous lies?

Yeah, sounds impatient to me.

ShadowTrooper
04-03-2008, 10:31 PM
No tracking numbers were provided to anyone?

obione
04-04-2008, 04:42 AM
Joe has assured me that my figs will go out either Friday or Monday (with tracking). We'll see what happens. I still have faith in him, and I hope all issues will be resolved. I sure don't want to go through another ordeal like the last one I went through. And we know who that is, eh Silverclone?

devo73
04-04-2008, 06:24 AM
No tracking numbers were provided to anyone?

No. I was told "computers were down" so he couldn't have the package tracked. Though 5 days later I was then told my zip code was wrong and the post office finally contacted him to let him know- which was their fault for "wrong" zip code on package.

devo73
04-07-2008, 07:31 PM
I finally received my money back today. To say the least I was shocked as I thought it was gone- gone- gone.

So I hope all those who may have spent money fair as well as I did. Lots of runaround and more, but finally it's over.