PDA

View Full Version : State of Attakus

grandadmiraljedi
03-11-2008, 04:11 PM
I recently went to Attakus America and the site seems dead. The forumns are locked. I had gotten the Death Star Hall from Attakus but am still waiting on my Free Stormtrooper Luke. I emailed the American and French Sites and got this response from the French one.

Hi,

It is normal, for the moment the luke was no released ! We attenting approbation from lucasfilm.

So sorry for the late.

Apparently there is an issue with the Luke. That combined with the situation at the Attakus America website causes me to ask does anyone know what's going on with Attakus?

Also, does anyone know where you can find the Series 2 metal collection figs (Chewie, Luke, Han, Leia, ST Han)?

04-04-2008, 03:53 PM
I guess nobody knows anything. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tig_Fromm
04-08-2008, 03:27 AM
Their sculpts are completely subpar. With product like their, they can't compete. It doesn't shock me that they're gone.

JimCorrigan
04-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Their sculpts are completely subpar. With product like their, they can't compete. It doesn't shock me that they're gone.

They better not be "gone" before they ship the Probe Droid. I've got him on pre-order.

ambasah
04-15-2008, 01:29 PM

I am left speechless by that statement. Sure the human likeness left somthing to be desired, but what about oola, bib, sandtrooper, sargeant, gammie, tie fighter pilot, tusken raider, wicket, jawa, emporer, jango, R2, royal guard and of course vader (both versions) ?!?

And their QC was second to none - SS,GG and the rest could learn from them in that regard.

DarthOdium
04-16-2008, 03:25 PM

You obviously haven't seen their more recent work in person then. Their early work was junk for the most part, but there are alot that are amazing in person.. I didn't think so myself until I saw them in person.