PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT 501st Super Articulated Saga Legends

tomstroncek
03-05-2008, 08:41 PM
I have 5 of these available.Will sell at cost plus postage or trade for Rex Coupons or upc's

Power_Droid
03-05-2008, 11:57 PM
pm sent...

Meat
03-06-2008, 01:45 PM
I contacted the seller and he requested 8 UPCs and 1 Rex coupon per figure or 12 UPCs per figure. I asked him how much the figures were and he never gave me the cost. He only said the shipping was $4. He also would not send out the fugres until he received his UPCs even though I have 20x more feedback than him.

the kicker is I found out this is a duplicate account for tlake22.

Why would anybody on the up and up have 2 accounts and do business like this? Be careful scummers.

tomstroncek
03-06-2008, 01:56 PM
I engaged in a dael with this individual. There was alot of interest in these and he did not confirm the deal as asked, so they were sold. Anyone that has done ANY transactions with me knows that I am a stand up guy, but I will not ship ANYTHING without receiving payment first. Anyone who has bought/ traded with me feel free to stand up for me here.Thanks

Meat
03-06-2008, 02:00 PM
Why do you have two Rebelscum accounts?

Power_Droid
03-06-2008, 02:22 PM
I engaged in a dael with this individual. There was alot of interest in these and he did not confirm the deal as asked, so they were sold. Anyone that has done ANY transactions with me knows that I am a stand up guy, but I will not ship ANYTHING without receiving payment first. Anyone who has bought/ traded with me feel free to stand up for me here.Thanks

Have done many, many deals with tomstroncek and never had any problems. Good communication & super fast shipping http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Meat
03-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Well the guy is a total scalper check him out on ebay and see what he is doing with the UPCs and redemption form.

Ebay Rex Redemption Auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Captain-Rex-Redemption-certificate-with-4-UPC_W0QQitemZ200205683016QQihZ010QQcategoryZ751QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

So he plans on making a pretty big profit off of what you send him.

Not to mention he has a bunch of other new star wars stuff for sale.

Meat
03-06-2008, 08:30 PM
I did some more looking into his previous sales on ebay and he has sold over 50 redemption form and UPC sets.

Dont feed this scalper!

Joe_B
03-06-2008, 08:50 PM
I did some more looking into his previous sales on ebay and he has sold over 50 redemption form and UPC sets.

Dont feed this scalper!

You know...I tried calling him out on scalper MONTHS, like the summer I think, ago and a bunch of people jumped down my throat about. So we'll see how it turns out this time... http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Power_Droid
03-06-2008, 08:51 PM
I contacted the seller and he requested 8 UPCs and 1 Rex coupon per figure or 12 UPCs per figure. I asked him how much the figures were and he never gave me the cost. He only said the shipping was $4. He also would not send out the fugres until he received his UPCs even though I have 20x more feedback than him.

the kicker is I found out this is a duplicate account for tlake22.

Why would anybody on the up and up have 2 accounts and do business like this? Be careful scummers.

I don't like to get involved in things like this but..... if you do the math:

He is selling 4 UPC(s) & 1 Rex Form for $6.99 each on ebay...
He is asking for 8 UPC(s) and 1 Rex Form in exchange for 1 of his figures (Gree, 501st etc, retail approx $8)...
After he covers the ebay and paypal fees, I see this scummer pretty much breaking even with a few extra UPC(s) to pad his own collection.

Soooooooooo, in conclusion, All things seem ok here! No disrespect to Meat1980, but it sounds like just some unfortunate miscommunication between you and tomstroncek.

Hope this helps http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

gilmore
03-06-2008, 09:30 PM
I recently bought a 501st figure from Terry. No trading of upc's involved. At any rate, my total reflected no scalping; pretty much what it would cost for a figure at retail with basic 1st class shipping. That's just my 2 cents. I'm staying out of the Captain Rex Debates.