PDA

View Full Version : Sent to ebay please lock

Luke_Skywalker
02-24-2008, 02:04 PM
I have available for sale Lucasfilm Fan Club issue #21(x's 2) and issue #22 as well as all Star Insider Magazines issues #23 through issue #98. Issue #99 is available at stores now. I have three of the duplicate covers as well. I have both covers of issue 35, Tie Pilot and Tusken Raider, issue #54 Obi Wan Kenobi and Indiana Jones, and issue #92 Vader and Indy. This also includes a Hyperspace/ Best Buy Exclusive Star Wars Insider issue that was available with the purchase of the OT DVD or Battlefront game. 83 issues in all.

Most of these are in excellent shape. There are a few exceptions that really stand out. Issue #23 of the Insider, the top left corner was slightly chewed on by my dog. Issues #96,#97, and #98 show signs of my 4 year old son getting his hands on them. Issue #96 has water stains on the cover, Issue #97 has a bad crease on the cover and a small tear on page 5, Issue #98 is the worst of all, it has scratches on the cover and several of the pages have been scribbled on with a blue pen. I will post some pictures soon and pictures of individual issues are available upon request.

I am asking $150.00 shipped via UPS ground to the lower 48 United States for the lot of these magazines. Insurance and tracking will be included. This breaks down at $1.81 an issue. I accept pay-pal as payment and only ship to the lower 48 United States.

Luke_Skywalker
02-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Will listen to reasonable offers!

Luke_Skywalker
03-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Weekend Bump. Would prefer to sale as a lot but will listen to request for individual and or series of the set. Please feel free to post or PM.

Luke_Skywalker
03-09-2008, 04:16 PM
I have decided to sale these on ebay!