PDA

View Full Version : Any diehard hunters or scalpers in Rockville...

Gainer
02-18-2008, 06:13 PM
or College Park or Germantown area? I desperately want to get a complete set of Force Unleashed 4" and some doubles, but I've no idea regarding shipment dates and other necessary store info that some of you might have. Any help greatly appreciated.

Flacksguy
02-18-2008, 06:33 PM
Scalpers???

We don't serve their kind here.

Gainer
02-18-2008, 10:00 PM
But I know for a fact SW is one of the main niches for them. Either way, new figures disappear in crates and I've no other logical explanation. Collectors buy 1-2, not 4-8 right?

Flacksguy
02-18-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm saying we don't want anything to do with them around here.

The wave your looking for isn't out yet. I haven't heard any reports of anyone in the US finding them. In fact Wave 1 is just barely trickling out.
The Evolutions set you wanted has just been found last week in our area, at Toys R Us I believe, but it's been found at Target and Wal-Mart in other parts of the country. You might want to check for that in your area every day.

Keep checking the Recent Acquistions thread here. We always post when we find new stuff.

Darth_Drakmor
02-28-2008, 05:24 AM
or College Park or Germantown area? I desperately want to get a complete set of Force Unleashed 4" and some doubles, but I've no idea regarding shipment dates and other necessary store info that some of you might have. Any help greatly appreciated.

Starwarsshop.com had cases of these things for sale earlier in the week. May want to try that.