PDA

View Full Version : FS:21 POTF2/POTJ/&more loose/mint/complete &carded

SpiritOfBobaFett
02-12-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm changing up a small wall display I have with loose figures in it, and after the change, there are 9 POTF2 and 2 POTJ, 1 SAGA and 1 Star Wars card figures that I don't have any more use for. I'll ship them however the buyer wants of course, though I think 1st class will be cheapest and I can take Pay Pal bank transfers. All but two are mint loose, and they have been in a wall display since I opened them years ago.

$2 - Bib Fortuna, POTF2 version (missing gun) (left tentacle broke off but is glued back on)

$3 - Darth Vader, Saga version from 2007 with saber (I improved this figure with the head and removable helmet from the POTF2 Vader, because this sculpt was so good. Other than that this figure is mint, and much better with the removable helmet)

$2 - IG88, POTJ version (with rifle)(loose mint)

$2 - R2-D2, Coruscant Sentry, SW card version (plays four sounds) (loose mint)

$2 - R-3PO, POTJ (I think) (loose mint)

$2 - Tusken Raider with gardaffi stick, first POTF2 version (loose mint)

These are the brand new figures for sale. Several of the new releases from the “Droid Factory” line that came with the droid parts. All I wanted was the droid parts, and have no use for the figures themselves. So these below are for sale totally new mint with all accessories, and three are unopened. Smoke free home, no wear at all, just like if you got them in the store, just no packaging with some of them, and less than half retail price with no tax. Please let me know if anyone wants any of these. If I failed to mention any accessories, it’s because I didn’t notice them, but all accessories are present.

$3 - Han Solo Hoth with gun and binoculars (from two pack) (loose mint)

$3 - Kit Fisto with lightsaber (from two pack) (loose mint)

$4 - Mon Calamari Warrior, Legacy Collection (unopened, droid part removed from back)

$3 - Plo Koon with lightsaber (from two pack) (loose mint)

$3 - Watto with tablet (from two pack) (loose mint)

I got this duplicate in a set of others I got a last year to fill out my Star Tours figures, and I kept forgetting to list it. I've got carded and loose of it so I just have no used for a third one. It's MOMC in excellent shape. I'm asking far below what Disney screwed people for them, because their price is outrageous, and because the person I got the others I needed form gave me a very good deal on them, so I'm doing the same with it.

$7 - R5-D2 (Damaged white red trimmed R5 unit) (MOMC)

One vintage collection figure and some BAD parts below here. I'll also trade the six BAD parts below for one complete figure on my want list. Or one for one trade with the Darth Vader or R5-A2:

$8 - Darth Vader, Vintage collection, on card.

(Parts are priced before shipping of $3 with deliv. conf., so definitely cheaper to get all of the parts, or trade for figure I want)

$2 - 5D6-RA-7, left leg (black protocol (Death Star Droid) BAD)

$2 - HK-50, left leg (teal BAD) mint

$2 - R4-D6, body, (navy, silver trim BAD) mint

$4 - R4-J1, body and head, (white, green trim BAD)

$8 - R5-A2, complete (white, yellow trim BAD) mint

$2 - R5-A2 body, mint

My feedback is in my signature below. $3 to $4 per figure. I can take Pay Pal bank transfers or MO too of course. Buyers choice for shipping, insurance optional but I won't be responsible if the P.O. loses or damages a package, I prefer using Delivery Confirmation at the very least. I pack VERY well regardless. Please check my feedback. Thanks very much.

SpiritOfBobaFett
02-15-2008, 08:23 PM
The Jawa and Gonk droid are sold. The rest on the list above are still available.

SpiritOfBobaFett
02-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Treadmill droid sold also, the rest on the list above still available.

SpiritOfBobaFett
02-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Bump.

SpiritOfBobaFett
04-14-2008, 02:22 AM
I'll sell all of these remaining 10 figures listed in the first post above for $22, 1st class shipping with delivery confirmation included in the $22 total.

SpiritOfBobaFett
04-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Okay, I'll sell all of these remaining 10 figures in the first post for $19, 1st class shipping with delivery confirmation included in the $19 total. These are kinda in the way so I'd really like to get rid of them.

SpiritOfBobaFett
05-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Still for sale.

SpiritOfBobaFett
07-09-2008, 11:01 PM
I'll sell the ten of these above for $2 each or $19 total shipped.

SpiritOfBobaFett
10-13-2008, 06:21 PM
I've added a couple figures for sale to the list in the fist post. I'll sell all 12 for $23 total shipped.

SpiritOfBobaFett
12-01-2008, 02:23 AM
Been a few weeks, so reposting. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiritOfBobaFett
12-17-2008, 06:18 PM
I'll sell these for $21 total shipped if I can sell all 13 at one time. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiritOfBobaFett
01-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Been a while, just bumping the list if anyone wants any of these.

SpiritOfBobaFett
03-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Added one to the list. Would really like to get rid of these. http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpiritOfBobaFett
07-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Been a few months so wanted to bump this. Baby coming in August so if anyone needs or wants this it would be great to get rid of them before then. Thanks.

SpiritOfBobaFett
07-31-2009, 01:51 PM
I consolidated all the modern figures I have for sale into this thread. They range from POTF2 to SAGA figures from late last year.

SpiritOfBobaFett
11-21-2009, 03:57 PM
Still wanting to get rid of these so they're not taking up the space. Please message me if interested in any of these.

SpiritOfBobaFett
01-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Time to pay Christmas bills, if anyone wants any of this stuff below please email or message me. Thanks.

SpiritOfBobaFett
04-11-2011, 03:11 AM
Still have the ones in the first post above if anyone wants to buy or trade for any of them. Thanks.

SpiritOfBobaFett
04-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Added these to the list above in the first post:

Darth Vader, Vintage collection, on card.

5D6-RA-7, left leg (black protocol (Death Star Droid) BAD)
HK-50, left leg (teal BAD) mint
R4-D6, body, (navy, silver trim BAD) mint
R4-J1, body and head, (white, green trim BAD)
R5-A2, complete (white, yellow trim BAD) mint
R5-A2 body, mint

SpiritOfBobaFett
04-17-2011, 03:40 PM
The 4-LOM, Bossk, Han Stormtrooper, R2-D2 Bespin and Zuckuss have been sold.

SpiritOfBobaFett
04-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Carded "REX" Star Tours figure sold.

SpiritOfBobaFett
05-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Really need to sell these if anyone wants them. Please pm me. Thanks.