Area Reports Part 5

Please continue here.
    Philip Wise
    Webmaster - Rebelscum.com
    Webmaster - TheForce.net
    Play nice!

Vice Admiral

Central N.J.

Saw a couple of UGHs at Woodbridge TRU mid-morning (think R2, Mace and G. Marine) plue a number of Revans/Malak, Concept Fett and Starkiller, Hermi, etc.....

Vice Admiral

Re: Central N.J.

Local TRU - Wave 5 has been here, all that was left Thursday evening were 2 Yodas and Roron Corobbs. Also saw a SL Shock Trooper and there are still quite a few Captain (red) AOTC Clones.

Still a a good number of MR Force FX lightsabers here. They're on sale for $99.99 till Saturday.

They also have MR Mini Scaled Stormtrooper Blasters here, very cool at $39.99.
    wanted: SDCC 2007 GG Cody mini-bust
    davezilko FEEDBACK

Vice Admiral

Local TRU, new SW Transformers, only saw the Turbo Tank/Cody, which I took. But they are hitting around here now, be on the lookout.
    wanted: SDCC 2007 GG Cody mini-bust
    davezilko FEEDBACK

Admiral

I came across the the TAC Darth Vader Voice Changer at TRU. This is it's third release(the first was for the OTC line, the second was for the ROTS line). The packaging is almost as nice as the OTC version but it's still not worth spending another $29.99 for the same thing. There was also plenty of the older Saga Legends figures. There are hardly any new figures to be found.

I know I asked this question before but I still need some help. Can any of you tell me which retail store (Target, TRU, Wal-Mart, KB, etc) you've had the most luck finding wave 4.5? The wave 4.5 revision case contains the UGH McQuarrie Boba Fett, UGH Darth Vader, and the UGH Biggs Darklighter. Those are the only ones I need to complete the set. Gas prices are rising again (just in time for the holiday rush) so I want to be able to maximize my efforts and minimize my costs. Any help would be appreciated.
    "Those who do evil..., will come to know me well."

"Knowledge is Power"

JediValorius

Vice Admiral

I was lucky at several Targets for the UGH Vader/Biggs/Fett wave and KB. Not seen these at either TRU or WalMart.

Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by SW_collector
    I was lucky at several Targets for the UGH Vader/Biggs/Fett wave and KB. Not seen these at either TRU or WalMart.
    Thanks for the info SW_collector. I really appreciate the help. Have the Target/KB stores been getting them repeatedly or have you noticed that it's been a one and done kind of thing? This wave has been elusive for me and I really want to complete my UGH set.
    "Those who do evil..., will come to know me well."

"Knowledge is Power"

JediValorius

Vice Admiral

off and on....I tell you, since I plan to hit a number of stores this week and if I come accross extras, I will PM you. Which ones are you looking to complete your set?

Vice Admiral

Well some good news for fellow central N.J. collectors.....finally saw remenants of wave 7 at Woordbridge WalMart this afternoon....must have missed the Concept Holo by a hair. But picked up A-wing and Ewoks. They had another set on the pegs as well as R2 with net so maybe, just maybe, we will see wave 7/8 before the holidays.

Admiral

Walmart had a lot of Wave 7's this morning. They had some on the pegs and they used the trays that had the Galactic Heroes in them to put out more. Also Target had about 15 of the AT-RT Assault Squad battle packs which are on sale for $24.99.

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast