Page 1 of 942 1231151101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Yo Joe Edition

Recent Acquisitions - Yo Joe Edition

I just received a veeeery nice 1986 Hawk MOC and a less nice Action Force Airtight MOC today. man I was kind of worried about the Hawk since they said damaged card, and I could barely find a flaw when I got it, plus the seller nicely included a 1987 catalog. Man I love those catalogs.
    Got a vintage question? have you read The FAQ?

Re: Recent Acquisitions - Yo Joe Edition

Catalogs are great. How I miss those. Congrats on your haul. I just ordered a 2006 Convention Skull Squad Trooper, but he's not here yet. I'd love to grab an '89 Recoil or '91 Sci-Fi MOC.

I keep getting outbid on '86 sci-fis I just didn't think that they would run me more than I've been bidding

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ThorOakenfelder
    I keep getting outbid on '86 sci-fis I just didn't think that they would run me more than I've been bidding
    That sucks, but I've found that if you hold of long enough you'll find it for YOUR price. I just got two v1 crimson guards for $8 each, complete and VERY mint. I almost feel guilty.... man I love ebay... (most of the time!)
    Of course, I could totally be wrong.

Lieutenant Commander

I recieved a mail away 1993/4 Joseph Colton still in the bag with file card. For less than six bucks with shipping. Not bad, and a great figure!
    "have you been to Ebay? morons there sell just one figure for a 100 bucks. That's highway robbery. Plus Ive seen other stuff like just one figure or two figures being sold at 1000 bucks."

My recent acquistions have been:

-hand painted Firefly V2 hardcopy (used as the photo sample in Hasbro photography).
    -6 steel roto head molds used the production of some of the modern 12" figures.
    -Canadian diecast 3 pack
    -Canadian Scarlett MOC, swivel arm with Canadian birthplace.
    RussG likes this.
    Shane Turgeon
    Author: The Force in the Flesh
    www.theforceintheflesh.com
    www.tattoosandtoys.com

Do you have one of those Tiger Force Steel Brigades Shane?

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Turgeon
    My recent acquistions have been:

-hand painted Firefly V2 hardcopy (used as the photo sample in Hasbro photography).
    -6 steel roto head molds used the production of some of the modern 12" figures.
    -Canadian diecast 3 pack
    -Canadian Scarlett MOC, swivel arm with Canadian birthplace.
    Wow thats some haul. I;d love to see some nice closeups of that Firefly once it arrives, if you'd be so gracious

Quote Originally Posted by ThorOakenfelder
    Do you have one of those Tiger Force Steel Brigades Shane?
    I don't actually. Most modern proto stuff doesn't interest me and the only reason why i jumped on these molds were because, well, they were molds. Of Snake Eyes. And Stormshadow! LOL...i'd have been silly not to.

Other modern proto stuff i have are a set of FSs for the Oktober Guard and the Crimson Infiltrate set. That's all i'm really interested in.

I'll be posting some collection pics in a few weeks or so and i'll have some pics of the Firefly, as well as the rest of the Firefly V2 run i've put together.
    Shane Turgeon
    Author: The Force in the Flesh
    www.theforceintheflesh.com
    www.tattoosandtoys.com

I just checked the shipping record, and my carded Mainframe should be waiting at home. I just hope that the postal carrier didn't decide to leave it on my front porch since it is raining out. I can't wait to see it. I am also waiting impatiently for a couple of parts lots I won. With the poor pictures, I hope that I get what I thought I saw, and maybe some good surprise or other. Either way, it'll increase my for sale list by whatever items I can't use.

Page 1 of 942 1231151101501 ... LastLast