Thread: Recent Acquisitions

High Admiral

Recent Acquisitions

Just got Watto's box off ebay
    14 dollars shipped
    Not too shabby

•    

Re: Recent Acquisitions

nice buy. i paid $32 for mine. i'm still looking for the eeopie.
    Droid Spectator
    mi colección
    r2_jenn2's feedback
    WTS Yoda Jedi Attack Fighter

Emperor

I just realized that my Ep1 collection is complete. Watto's box was the last item I got a few weeks ago (traded a Sith Evo set for it. Well, I don't have those last 4 accessory sets I guess, but who cares? I have every fig, deluxe, vehicle and creature.

YAY!
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

High Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by MisterKenobi
    I just realized that my Ep1 collection is complete. Watto's box was the last item I got a few weeks ago (traded a Sith Evo set for it. Well, I don't have those last 4 accessory sets I guess, but who cares? I have every fig, deluxe, vehicle and creature.

YAY!
    Nice work! Personally, I just collect the basic figures. Don't have the space or money to collect more.
    Check it Out
    Looking for Carded (C-5+) 12-Backs

Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhoucker

YAY!
    Nice work! Personally, I just collect the basic figures. Don't have the space or money to collect more.
    Who does?
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

YAY!
    Impressive...I always found the ep1 line to be one of the hardest lines to complete for some reason (so much stuff to buy perhaphs? ) and the fact that it was released at a time I was having a "disturbance" in my SW collecting.

I have most of them only missing the Swimming Jar Jar, and the Naboo Royal Guard. Vehichles that's a different story.

The only lines I've fully completed though would be POTF (figures, vehichles, beasts), Saga (figures/some vehicles), and ROTS (same).

POTJ I'm missing around 10 figures I passed on (got all the vehicles), and OTC I'm only missing 5 figures that I passed on also (and I regret them since they were pretty common figures to find) and have the Sandcrawler and Slave 1 vehicles.

High Admiral

I'm still trying to find Sio Bibble, Naboo Royal Guard, TC-14, Padme Ascension . . . I think that's all at this point.

And yeah, we won't go down the vehicle & beast path.
    Padawan Wagaboodles
    Wagaboodles's Feedback

High Admiral

Oh, and the hologram figures, but those aren't a big concern to me. I actaully had one of the Walmart ones once (Qui Gon, if I remember correctly), but traded it off.
    Padawan Wagaboodles
    Wagaboodles's Feedback

YAY!
    The last 4 accessory packs were only found at Farm and Fleet stores around here. Those tail-end Episode I toys were a pain to acquire even when they were brand new.

This weekend I grabbed about 5-6 carded figures I needed, they were fairly cheap, but I only decided to get Ep.1 carded figures about 5-6 months ago. It's weird but I haven't found a cheap Amidala Coruscant around here on the card.
    Got a vintage question? have you read The FAQ?

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast