Page 1 of 851 1231151101501 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - ROTS Edition!

GNT

Recent Acquisitions - ROTS Edition!

This thread seems rather successfull in the OTC section so I thought what the hell I'd start one here as well since people are starting to find ROTS items at retail. As you pick up new items from the ROTS line list them here + the store/location of the purchase. ( DR)

So who has found the preview wave?

Vice Admiral

Re: Recent Acquisitions - ROTS Edition!

i found 2 cases of the preview figures at the pico rivera, ca walmart tonight. i actually opened up the case that was sitting on the pallet waiting to be stocked over-night. i pulled two R4s, one Wookie, and five Grevious, but i'm gonna take three of the Grevious back tomorrow morning. all the figs were $5.88.
    -OO

Banned

I got the Preview Wave plaus a little extra last night at the Foothill Ranch Walmart in Southern Ornage O*****, California.

Does anyone else notice the CA trend?

Quote Originally Posted by Jediknight760071
    I got the Preview Wave plaus a little extra last night at the Foothill Ranch Walmart in Southern Ornage O*****, California.

Does anyone else notice the CA trend?
    Well, stuff used to hit on the West Coast first, and then make its way across the country. I think you guys are getting hit first ... which is awesome for you. Some guys from NJ and NY on these Forums have reported finding the figures, so I'm hoping my morning hunt today won't be fruitless.
    *crosses fingers*
    NBA CHAMPIONS - 2006 | 2012 | 2013

Grand Moff

Found Tion Medon & R4 at Killeen TRU last night. No Grievous or Wookiees to be seen. Took a Tion, but left the R4, as this gold-colored R2-D2 does not do it for me.

Vice Admiral

went back to my local walmart this morning to pick up a tion and another wookie. i have all 4 preview figs. now i just have to wait for the jedi starfighter.
    -OO

This morning the preview figures showed up at the Walmart nearest to my house in Manahawkin, NJ - so now I've seen two cases of 20 fgures show up at two Walmarts near me in NJ.

Plenty of figures still to be had in Manahawkin around 9:30 AM this morning (Saturday).

I've already gotten a complete set MOC, another set for my open collection and then another set for my son to play with. So far our favorite figure has to be the Wookie Warrior - I can't say enough good things about this figure!

Admiral

Just got Wookiee Warrior from my local Argos, some of the branches seem to be getting them before the 1st Feb date. Hope to get Grievous and Tion next time, all they had today were two Wookiees.

Lieutenant Commander DarthQuack's Avatar

Nothing yet in Albany, NY.
    Looking for the AT-AT in vintage packaging and the BMF as well in vintage pkging....PM me!

Nor anything in Rochester, New York. I hit five different Wal-Marts this morning and didn't find a single figure.
    Dammit!
    NBA CHAMPIONS - 2006 | 2012 | 2013

Page 1 of 851 1231151101501 ... LastLast