Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Jurassic World

At CE2 today Iain Mcaig & Pablo Hidalgo introduced a video teaser clip of what was called "Jurassic World"
    I'm not sure what type of dinosaur it was but think it was a pterodactyl?
    The clip starts with the pterodactyl landing on a beach hut and crushing it, then launching itself high into the sky, circling and swooping & screeching.
    Next the camera pans back to the beach where people are bathing & surfing, the camera zooms in close on a huge wave with a surfer riding the tube, then the pterodactyl comes flying through the wave and flys off with the surfer in its jaws.
    Looked amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    At CE2 today Iain Mcaig & Pablo Hidalgo introduced a video teaser clip of what was called "Jurassic World"
    I'm not sure what type of dinosaur it was but think it was a pterodactyl?
    The clip starts with the pterodactyl landing on a beach hut and crushing it, then launching itself high into the sky, circling and swooping & screeching.
    Next the camera pans back to the beach where people are bathing & surfing, the camera zooms in close on a huge wave with a surfer riding the tube, then the pterodactyl comes flying through the wave and flys off with the surfer in its jaws.
    Looked amazing!
    WTH?!?! Concept footage of the new movie?
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Yep, im no JP expert but it looked all new to me.

It was for JPIV?

I believe so, it's called "Jurassic World"

GNT

Colin Trevorrow Talks Jurassic Park 4

Speaking with the folks at Jurassic Cast (via Bleeding Cool) Jurassic Park 4 director Colin Trevorrow had a few things to say about why he took the job and some of those plot rumors floating aorund.

"It’s important to make a movie for the fans," Trevorrow said. "But I also have to remember that there’s a lot of people who just couldn’t care less and need me to make a solid case for why the hell there’s a Jurassic Park 4 in the first place and I want to make a movie for them too.”

Trevorrow also spoke about those plot rumors for the film from a few months back, saying: “I saw some of the rumours on the internet and I would have all kinds of red flags going off if I heard they were going to muzzle a T-Rex. So I would say don’t believe everything you read, there are way more insiders on the internet than there are in real life.”

Though he never said specifically if John Williams would return to do the music in the film he did say: “Do I love John Williams and all of his music? Of course.”

Trevorrow will direct the film from a script by Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver, it will be shot in 3D and is targeting a release date in 2015. Specific plot details and the cast remain unconfirmed, but check back here for more details on the project as we learn them.

Welcome...to Jurassic World.

June 12, 2015.
    "I am Starscream, leader of the Decepticons...and the ruler of Cybertron."

Emperor's Hand trandoshanhunter's Avatar

Pretty cool title, though I can't see why they couldn't have just called it JP 4.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

LOVE IT! I really wanna see that promo clip shown at Star Wars Celebration Europe.
    Rune_Haako likes this.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Wow, really like that title. Was just expecting JP 4. Glad they didn't go with something so predictable.
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    My Feedback

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast