Thread: How much is a golden Yoda Moutain Dew can worth?

How much is a golden Yoda Moutain Dew can worth?

This is a full Moutain Dew golden Yoda can, and I was wandering if anybody knows how much it is worth?It's at least worth $20,cause thats what Moutain Dew was giving for these cans.

Re: How much is a golden Yoda Moutain Dew can worth?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by movin2stereo:
    This is a full Moutain Dew golden Yoda can, and I was wandering if anybody knows how much it is worth?It's at least worth $20,cause thats what Moutain Dew was giving for these cans.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did a search on my handy dandy price guide (the completed auctions on ebay) and it seems the cans are ending at around $25-$30.

Here is the link to search the completed auctions if you want to check on them: http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/s...completed.html

------------------
    Dan W. Flarida
    Forum Moderator:
    Vintage, Props and Other Collectibles
    flarida@collectstarwars.com

www.KennerToys.com

Banned

I don't like Mountain Dew. Now if it had Coke in it, you'd have something I'd find valuable!

GNT

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MisterPL:
    I don't like Mountain Dew. Now if it had Coke in it, you'd have something I'd find valuable!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't live without Coke?

GNT™

I'm glad somebody gave me a reasonable answer!I checked and they are going for $30-$90,and these auctions are still in progress.Thanks for your help!And you Coke guys shouldn't have answered unless you had some info on it.Thanks but no thanks. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by flarida:
    I did a search on my handy dandy price guide (the completed auctions on ebay) and it seems the cans are ending at around $25-$30.

Here is the link to search the completed auctions if you want to check on them: http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/s...completed.html

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by movin2stereo:
    I'm glad somebody gave me a reasonable answer!And you Coke guys shouldn't have answered unless you had some info on it.Thanks but no thanks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a community of collectors. Almost any post is going to spark conversation of some kind. Collecting is all about having fun, this thread shows that.

Good luck with your can!

------------------
    Dan W. Flarida
    Forum Moderator:
    Vintage, Props and Other Collectibles
    flarida@collectstarwars.com

www.KennerToys.com

Banned

Can collectors... Sheesh!

High Admiral

I saw the Yoda can at an antique mall, and it was going for $100.00 by itself, the rest of the cans were $75.00 I think.

------------------
    "There is no pain where strenght lies"
    Darth Maul
    What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon!?!?
    Wants.DCUC SC Sinestro
    Airborne Trooper bust