Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The best EP1 Figure

High Admiral

Best EP I figure?

I had my Captain Panaka out the other day and was noticing how nice a figure it is. Other than his stance, he's got nice articulation and detail. Its almost as good as some of the POTJ stuff we've seen. Was there a better EP I figure?
    Padawan Wagaboodles
    Wagaboodles's Feedback

Emperor's Hand

Re: Best EP I figure?

Ody Mandrell's sweet, very neat figure, and so was Gasgano, but his arms fell off, still for his size (Stick with 4 stick arms) he's neat

I didn't like Panaka for 2 reasons, his stance, and his non-removeable hat... Beyond that, he's sculpted very good, very good likeness, and the suit sculpting was good too
    *YAWN* Yes the Fleet Trooper Still Sucks *YAWN*

While there were a lot of E2 figs that I thought were well done in terms of detail/sculpting,likeness,articulation,etc... My personal favorite is the Destroyer droid
    Runners up(in no particular order):
    Capt. Panaka
    Queen Amidala(Senate)
    Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon(Naboo)
    'holo' Sidious
    C-3PO
    Anakin(Naboo/padawan)
    Naboo Royal Guard
    Niemoidians
    Graxyyl Kelvyn(sp?)

High Admiral

I was disappointed with the destroyer droid for one reason: It didn't roll up in the slightest. I would have thought they could have used some sort of "Transformers" type technology to make it roll up into a ball. That would have put it over the top.
    Padawan Wagaboodles
    Wagaboodles's Feedback

Lieutenant Commander

Mine is Ki-Adi-Mundi, the head sculpt was amazing and the eye paint job was da bombadest.

Honorable mentions go to
    TC-14
    Sio Bibble
    Palpy
    Valorum
    Tarples
    Maul from Tatooine showdown
    Graxol Kelvyyn

I was also bumbed with the Destroyer Droid not rolling up. I still remember getting it and almost crying when I found out it didn't transform. [IMG]images/icons/frown.gif[/IMG]
    If you make the quick and easy buck as Lord Scalper did, an agent of evil you will become.

Grand Moff

The best figures seem to be of tertiary characters. I think the detailing in C-3PO is magnificent and an incredible accomplishment in a 3-3/4" representation of that character. Watto is also dead on accurate (too bad he's painted green, though). Another figure that comes to mind is Captain Tarpals. He's got great sculpting and one of the best paint jobs in the line.

High Admiral

Here are my choices in no particular order

TC-14
    Sio Bibble
    Naboo Qui-Gon
    Naboo Obi-Wan
    Panaka
    Ki-Adi Mundi

i can't say just one is the best but i do like amidala(fight for naboo) [IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG]

I like the Watto figure alot! One of my favorites of all time! I also like EP1 Yoda and Destroyer Droids alot!

What about Mace?

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast